Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph (39869 Views)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Famousbabe(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2019

Excited Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph

The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), Pastor Tunde Bakare was excited to see star singer, Korede Bello in his church.

Marvin Artiste, Korede Bello visited Pastor Tunde Bakare's church. When the pastor spotted him, he was quite elated.

Pastor Bakare said:

"My son is here this morning, come for a hug, every time I see you on television my heart jumps and I say hey God help me keep him in the midst of all these people. Photographer...."

He then spoke in Yoruba. He hugged Bello and beckoned on the photographer to snap them together. They posed for photographs while Korede Bello did the peace sign and asked the Pastor to do same, Pastor Tunde Bakare also gave the peace sign as they snap.

It's really fun to watch.

Watch the video...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/korede-bello-and-pastor-tunde-bakare.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Famousbabe(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Mrop(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by topedoski(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Korede when u go enter studio na?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by LearnITsmash(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
A yahoo Scammer standing with a D list artist undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by GistMore12: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nice

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous (Watch Video & See Photos)==> HERE
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by chicoMX(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
LearnITsmash:
A yahoo Scammer standing with a D list artist undecided
. Who are you, what are you? what do you do? Speak now or forever hold your peaceundecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by grandstar(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tunde's bakare's church is going to constitute a nuisance on Oregun Road once it opens.

In no sane clime should permission be given by the town planners for such a mega church to be located there. It would cause severe traffic snarls and will be nightmarish for all sorts of commuters.

Frankly speaking, it should be brought down as there was some unethical compromises somewhere.

A pastor should really know better. So called megachurches should learn to respect the Caeser (Read Romans 13:1-7, Titus 3:1)

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by tim1256(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by gloryworld(f): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Jay32: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Ever Taken
https:///2019/06/see-the-most-intelligent-group-photograph-ever-taken.html

10 Sad Stories Of Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Inventions
https:///2019/06/10-sad-stories-of-inventors-killed-by-their-inventions.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should NEVER Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Shugargal(f): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ayam not understanding that his obi biggy shoes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by 2rez: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shugargal:
Ayam not understanding that his obi biggy shoes

As in...

grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by GistFullGround: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
One-hit wonder

Or flash in the pan!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by potbelly(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Quite unnecessary and distracting during a church service

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by hotboz: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Free amazon kindle desktop publishing training. WhatsApp 08030450762
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by koolaid87: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mod, whatdafuk now

angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by tharealest(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Korede Bello in search for his career
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
bajiodunamis:
Guys, Kindly Download My New Android Game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=naija2048.game.puzzle

How and where can I download the APK files, my phone does not support google playstore...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by adewest1999(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Instead make e talk say make them epp am release e career he dey snap picture......misplaced priorities
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by miqos02(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
grandstar:
Tunde's bakare's church is going to constitute a nuisance on Oregun Road once it opens.

In no sane clime should permission be given by the town planners for such a mega church to be located there. It would cause severe traffic snarls and will be nightmarish for all sorts of commuters.

Frankly speaking, it should be brought down as there was some unethical compromises somewhere.

A pastor should really know better. So called megachurches should learn to respect the Caeser (Read Romans 13:1-7, Titus 3:1)

I don't think so, the church holds most of it's services on Sundays. I believe there is enough parking space in the compound. The present location at Akilo did not cause traffic.

*** I used to attend the church but not again because of distance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
House of God turned into showbiz? Issokay lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
I wud like to see sm of these young artists take off their careers like wizkid did when he left eme.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
What kinda shoe does a young man like Korede have on?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Emaax77(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pastor that collected his own share of Abacha loot. More than 500mill. God help the church ⛪
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Legendguru: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
See your shoe grin you left your carrier for another. What do you want in life? Be focus embarassed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph by ricon: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pastor Bakare says he prays every time he sees him on TV that let him not be polluted? Now that's funny....

Let's ask Mr. Plumber himself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React / Testimony Of Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo Had Already Memorized Surat Al-fatihah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.