Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years (29913 Views)

Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by GistMore5: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim is excited to meet her old friend, Wale Ojo on set for a new movies after 7 years. She wrote;

7 years after #PhoneSwap, film brings us together again. Excited about what is to come. @realwaleojo #Work #BackLikeINeverLeft #HappyDemocracyDay #ASongFromTheDark #ParaNormal #SilentTsunami #NseIkpeEtim #Actress #LoveAndLight #Filmmaker #Horror #WomanCrushWednesday

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-nse-ikpe-etim-excited-to-meet-her-old-friend-on-set-after-7-years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by GistMore5: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2019

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by itspzpics(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nice one

Pastor Isaac Idahosa Spotted Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by partnerbizz5(f): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
I liked her role in the movie BROKEN.

She is good

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 931 positive feedback in red link below.

See below!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Good for them......

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by AdemolaA2: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wale ojo is really professional and I respect him a lot .

7 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by zangiff(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Suspect33(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Phone Swap, one of the few Nigerian movies with sauce

36 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Liliyann(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
This lady is one of my favorite actress!
I so much enjoyed her role in Mr&Mrs and i wish alot of women that are going through one emotional issue or another in their marriage will be able to stand up for their rights!

You have my respect ma'am smiley

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Pavore9: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Suspect33:
Phone Swap, one of the few Nigerian movies with sauce

I never get tired of re-watching it! cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by crackhouse(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
The guy bear bear don turn white finish....
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by kikiwendy(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nse Ikpe-Etim the cry cry baby with a beautiful smile.. Wale Ojo beards tho

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
lipsrsealed

Okay the Barren one abi

PS: just stating the obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by victorDanladi: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pavore9:

I never get tired of re-watching it! cheesy
I tell you!

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by UrVillagePpl: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
OOO this man,,

in ALTER EGO Movie along side OMOTOLA..

i kinda hated him in dat movie though,,,

just molesting young ladies any how,, grin grin
hope his not molesting in this one grin grin wink wink

issokay, jst a movie though

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by cinoedhunter: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Alter ego on my mind with his hands all over omotola grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by davodyguy: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wale Ojo, old man that refused to marry undecided

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
They were in 50 together ?

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by davodyguy: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Alter ego on my mind with his hands all over omotola grin
That's why Wale koni fé ìyàwó

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Wallade(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
I thought they were both in "Fifty" which was filmed in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by ekestic1976(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
lipsrsealed

Okay the Barren one abi

You've just swapped places with her! You must beg her for forgiveness if you want to have children of your own; if you don't want to be barren. Your hasty mouth has just talked you into barrenness!

14 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by calculator123(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
lipsrsealed
Okay the Barren one abi
No it isn't. You should learn to keep mum you know.

7 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Allylic(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wallade:
I was about saying that too..

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by KingTom(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wallade:
They both forgot maybe or dem dey film the scenes for Lagos and Abuja grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
calculator123:

No it isn't. You should learn to keep mum you know.
undecided
If she had kept mum,would I have known? tongue
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by calculator123(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nse is one of Nigeria's finest actresses who has managed to stay scandal free. All these upcoming actresses that doubles as wholoshos should learn from her

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by calculator123(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
undecided
If she had kept mum,would I have known? tongue
She said it because she is a strong woman. You don't mock people with their weaknesses especially the ones they told you personally.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wallade:
mayb they didn't fvck when they met in 2015,that's why it was a non event to them cool

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by bizhop01: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
This lady is too talented she was born to act, not all those noise maker prostitutes fulling everywhere and labeling them self nollywood actress.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Kendumazy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Love this girl in Mr and Mrs. Love the way she called Lesotho in that movie. Love watching only that part.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram / Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo / Singer Jidenna Visits The New Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.