Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years (29935 Views)

Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
calculator123:

She said it because she is a strong woman. You don't mock people with their weaknesses especially the ones they told you personally.
As far as I'm concerned,she didn't personally tell me anything. She shouted it from the rooftop.
And who said that I'm mocking anyone here lipsrsealed
Repeating what she said dats all grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Wallade(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
KingTom:
They both forgot maybe or dem dey film the scenes for Lagos and Abuja grin

I understand your argument that "Fifty" could have been filmed at several locations but there were scenes that they acted together.

What is the explanation for those scenes?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by odimbannamdi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
This Wale Ojo guy looks so much like Reno Omokri

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by odimbannamdi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
ekestic1976:

You've just swapped places with her! You must beg her for forgiveness if you want to have children of your own; if you don't want to be barren. Your hasty mouth has just talked you into barrenness!

First, tha moniker is a male
Secondly, what if he already has kids??
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Liliyann(f): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kendumazy:
Love this girl in Mr and Mrs. Love the way she called Lesotho in that movie. Love watching only that part.

Same here cheesy
Still have the movies....i loved the place where her friend visited with the hubby and she moved her waist and said "good time my friend" i still say that phrase up till now.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by flowmama: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pavore9:

I never get tired of re-watching it! cheesy

You have a link I can watch on too? Please help even if na sending you fit do I no go mind
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by flowmama: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
lipsrsealed

Okay the Barren one abi

PS: just stating the obvious

Mr Illiterate, the fact that someone has issues with her womb still does not make them or their ovaries condemn. She can still do ivf and use a surrogate.

Always use your brain next time...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by born2reign001(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
I also love her role in A trip to Jamaica.... My best actress!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
flowmama:

Mr Illiterate, the fact that someone has issues with her womb still does not make them or their ovaries condemn. She can still do ivf and use a surrogate.

Always use your brain next time...
Continue yapping
tongue
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by omoadeleye(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mehn, i need to start supporting our own and begins watching Nigerian movies, i have been lost to foreign movies and this is very bad for me for not supporting our home made, am going to download about ten Nigerian movies this night...

Imagine, all of these actors and actress i don't even know they really exist on this earth.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by jeff1607(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I liked her role in the movie BROKEN.
She is good

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 931 positive feedback in red link below.
See below!

she is damn good/
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by JustCurious: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
undecided
If she had kept mum,would I have known? tongue

There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those with EMPATHY, and those without.
Apparently, you belong to the latter group.
So sad.
You will be alright, don't worry.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Two actors I respect alot.

Nse etim ikpe got my respect after seeing the Mr & Mrs Abba movie. She did a finishing touches when i saw "The Visit" .

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by iyapont: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
but they played a role in FIFTY
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Wheezdom(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pavore9:

pls send it to me, I have on my xender
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by chrisifeanyi: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pavore9:

Do u have part 2?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by placeofallure(f): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
undecided
If she had kept mum,would I have known? tongue
...and where has your knowing led you ?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by KingTom(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wallade:

I understand your argument that "Fifty" could have been filmed at several locations but there were scenes that they acted together.

What is the explanation for those scenes?
They both must be suffering from chronic retrograde amnesia grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
davodyguy:
Wale Ojo, old man that refused to marry undecided
Try your luck. Go propose to him na
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Allylic:
I was about saying that too..
I Sha know she didn't say 7 years ago was the last time they were together.
Verbal reasoning..
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by TemmyT002(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
I fell in love with her in Phone Swap
Nice one
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by kokoA(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
mayb they didn't fvck when they met in 2015,that's why it was a non event to them cool
Ahn ahnnn... Uncle, be nice.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Allylic(f): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

I Sha know she didn't say 7 years ago was the last time they were together.

Verbal reasoning..
what's the meaning of reunite?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Lovelyn451(f): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Nse, my role model when I was younger, Genny and Joke Sylva has taken over
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by gloryworld(f): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Allylic:
what's the meaning of reunite?
To come together after some time apart
There could have been some other reunions after 'Phone Swap' and before now
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by Allylic(f): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

To come together after some time apart

There could have been some other reunions after 'Phone Swap' and before now
but fifty was produced in 2015 and both of them were there..infact they acted more than one scene together.it is all good anyways..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2019
placeofallure:

...and where has your knowing led you ?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by quintessence007(f): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
lipsrsealed

Okay the Barren one abi

PS: just stating the obvious

You think you're making sense, right? Wait and see what awaits you.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2019
quintessence007:

You think you're making sense, right? Wait and see what awaits you.
Just shut up angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos) / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes / “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.