Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant (13652 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hello Guys

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today

we look at Ondo state

Ondo is a state in Nigeria which was created from the former western state on 3rd February, 1976. The state is generally referred to as the sunshine state. Its capital city is Akure. It originally included what is now Ekiti State, which was split off in 1996. Before its creation, the state existed as the Ondo Province of the old Western Region.

Ondo has eighteen (18) Local Government Areas and blessed with a rich ethnic composition largely from the Yoruba subgroups of the Akoko, Akure, Ikale, Ilaje, Ondo, and Owo dwellers. Ijaw minority (such as Apoi and Arogbo) and Ilaje populations inhabit the coastal areas; while a sizable number of the Ondo State people who speak a variant of the Yoruba language similar to Ife dialect reside in Oke-Igbo.

The big government universities in Ondo state are the Federal University of Technology Akure, Akure and the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko.

OKITIPUPA

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Okitipupa is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year.

Rent Out empty rooms to Nysc Members, Students and Travellers

Upload Empty rooms and Spaces

Sabo Ondo Town

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in  is ₦180,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year.

Obaile

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Obaile is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year.

Jaja Hotel

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Jaja Hotel area is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year.

Unity Estate

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent is ₦120,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year.

Odudu

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦150,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year.

Okeya Junction

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent is ₦140,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦230,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year.

Afunbiowo Estate

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent is ₦220,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

Ire Estate

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent is ₦130,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦150,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year.

Igoba

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦150,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year.

Akure

The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Akure Read More

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Graduateacher(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Good one OP

There's a duplex for sale in Satellite town Lagos, five rooms upstairs and 2 room and palor flat downstairs for rent. It's going for N40million naira. Very close to Navy Town

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Graduateacher:
Good one OP

There's a duplex for sale in Satellite town Lagos, five rooms upstairs and 2 room and palor flat downstairs for rent. It's going for N40million naira. Very close to Navy Town

Thanks Lalasticlala
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by bush112(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by geminitaciturn: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2019
Life is Cheap over there!
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Pwansunrise: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2019
Lagos has vast opportunities just that the city is stressful Ondo is cool and I believe once the coastal road linking Ondo to Ibeju-Lekki is completed someone can live in Ondo and work in Lagos. Precisely Ibeju-Lekki which will be the industrial hub of the New Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by ablelin: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Lived in the state for 5 years, quite cool and serene area, not too costly, but the power supply in futa area is very bad, like they ration light like food, one of the worst things over there, but the indigenes and the state, very neat....

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by ObinnaObinna(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
I would like to say that house rent is freakin cheap over there! OMG!

I live in Calabar and I can tell you for a fact that ordinary one room self-contain is around 150k to even 200k.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Elebiju: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2019
stupidBoo:
Would i Have to move out of Lagos like this but the job opportunities in Ondo state cant be as lucrative as Lagos. Such a dilemma to face shocked shocked shocked
Sometimes the cost of living defines it all, a 70k salary earner in ondo state is comfortable and richer than a 150k salary earner in lagos. Let's not include hazards and all.

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Offpoint1: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2019
This una list the always vex me, una no go list something for broke ass hustling bachelors like me, una go dey list flat and co... wetin I wan take flat do when I never marry?

Abeg for single broke ass like me...

you'll get the cheapest single Room in Akure for 24k a year, while the most expensive is 36k with tiles and running water plus landlord daughter as giara.

I miss Akure, I miss Jalingo, I miss Wukari, I miss Oron... this Lagos na hell... can't wait to get the hell out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Germandude: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2019
I once lived in owo for some time.it was good and serene.d only problem was d usual marked faces of d women which I find archaic

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Memberclub(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2019
Ondo state has no light at all. Very very bad
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by jarule75(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2019
To rent a two bedroom apartment in Oba-Ile you have to cough out a minimum of 250k as oppose to this write up.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by martowskin1(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
I would like to say that house rent is freakin cheap over there! OMG!

I live in Calabar and I can tell you for a fact that ordinary one room self-contain is around 150k to even 200k.

Bros why on earth will u u compare calabar and ondo.... Demn

See, Oyo, osun, Ekiti... Na so their house cheap..

I use to stay in ilesa 4bedroom for 80k
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Kmartt(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2019
Germandude:
I once lived in owo for some time.it was good and serene.d only problem was d usual marked faces of d women which I find archaic

Marked faces as how? Could you pls shed more light on this. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by CrystalMax: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2019
martowskin1:

I use to stay in ilesa 4bedroom for 80k
Yepa!!!! shocked
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by sesaan(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2019
chai in patience Jonathan's voice.. here in Kubwa abuja my landlord wants to increase my 1bed room rent from 350 to 400...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by iyapont: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2019
ablelin:
Lived in the state for 5 years, quite cool and serene area, not too costly, but the power supply in futa area is very bad, like they ration light like food, one of the worst things over there, but the indigenes and the state, very neat....
lol. the only Yoruba state with difference..their guys and ladies r beautiful and handsome

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by seunny4lif(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2019
Oba-ile : Two bedroom start now from 250K
Ijapo Estate Same like Oba-ile
Egoba Two bedroom From 200K
Alagbaka Same like Oba-ile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by steeltu(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2019
I love ma Lagos always...

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by maynation(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Proudly Ondo state babe.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by TheStarsAlign: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank you OP

Pwansunrise:
Lagos has vast opportunities just that the city is stressful Ondo is cool and I believe once the coastal road linking Ondo to Ibeju-Lekki is completed someone can live in Ondo and work in Lagos. Precisely Ibeju-Lekki which will be the industrial hub of the New Lagos.

Road between Ibeju Lekki and Ondo, are you for real?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by waley007(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
maynation:
Proudly Ondo state babe.
wow , where in Ondo
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
Thank you OP

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
3 bed room flat in owo is around 120k-150k
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Pwansunrise: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
Thank you OP

Yeah for Real the proposed coastal road linked many state, they presented that road to Jonathan but he did nothing about it. If that road is constructed from Lagos to Port-Harcourt is roughly 4 hours or at most, 5 hours.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant by Pwansunrise: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
ablelin:
They should check well some Ondo people have Igbo traits. They are not back stabbers like a typical Yorba and their women are beautiful just like Igbo women. Historians should tell us more how this happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 500litres GP Water Tank Is Up For Sale @ 25k (negotiable) Still New / Looking For A Place To Rent In Lagos?? Look No Further, We Got You / Eastwood Gardens Estate, Behind KICC Estate, Igando, Lekki (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.