Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys (511 Views)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death / The Boyfriend Of Debby Adieme Slay Queen That Slept With 3 Guys and was proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys by Linkupchoice1: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2019

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbors

Source below

See the Video

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Captain Segun Omole, Pilot Of 40years Takes A Bow, Retires(video,photos) / Rita Dominic’s Pic As A Man Gets Everyone Saying She Looks Like Denrele / HOT MIX: Dj Wise1 - Most Wanted Vibez Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.