Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,394 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) (4845 Views)

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Wesporting: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has four Champions League crowns and 10 La Liga titles with Barcelona but success on the international stage has eluded him – Argentina have suffered four defeats in their last four finals.
Aguero is expected to play a big role for his country in the Copa America and he is determined to do all he can to deliver the trophy to the team and to Messi.

Facebook sighted by Mandynews.com as share by Lionel Messi, the players can be seen getting set for the Copa America game.

According to Messi, he wrote;

Tomando mates con mi compañero de pieza Sergio Aguero.

Drinking some mate tea with my roommate.
- LIO

https://www.facebook.com/176063032413299/posts/2875786262440949/

Source; https://mandynews.com/messi-shares-a-selfie-with-aguero-sleeping-on-bed-photo/

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Rilley(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Ekez(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ok op wetin yu wan make we do with these rubbish, Waka

1 Like

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by CosmicPhoenix: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
the one and only GOAT,the GOAT today,tomorrow and forever.

#GODOfFootball

6 Likes

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lion.
and
tiger.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Messi go and shave ur beard!
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by hotswagg12: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aguero and Messi has always been room mates and best of friends in the Argentine national team since ages.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Messi the Goat

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Facosco(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Imagine the great Agentina stars sharing hotel rooms, come to Nigeria where players will be booking hotel suites with3 bedroom and palour

7 Likes

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by wagazala: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
I remember throwing tantrums whenever I am paired with a colleague to share a room on official assignments thinking how can they make us grown people share rooms. This has changed my thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2019
Facosco:
Imagine the great Agentina stars sharing hotel rooms, come to Nigeria where players will be booking hotel suites with3 bedroom and palour

Everything in Nigeria is upside down. grin
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by prodigyhenry: 3:16am On Jun 13, 2019
Even the bed is small, and these are men who earn millions of pounds annually. I have found out that when you have money to a stage you just become humble by force. Those rich people doing gra gra don't really have much money

8 Likes

Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by lilfreezy: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2019
After sex selfish with the GOAT
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by kokoA(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Facosco:
Na wah for you o, you no want NFF to request for big money so that dey can chop? cheesy grin
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by partnerbizz5(f): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Haters will call him gay

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2019
I know my goat and my goat knows me......CR7 anytime any day.
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by kmaster007: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2019
HOP DEY RE NOT GAY
Re: Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2019
That sleep when you know there is about $5million resting in your aza

(1) (Reply)

Daily Betting Therapy / Illuminati Sure Prediction / Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.