Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) (49056 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Many still have lot to learn from the Humility of Imo state Governor RT Hon Emeka Ihedioha as he presents himself to be searched at the Imo airport.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Eye service

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by sweetval: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
This Ihedioha media person is a goat. grin

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by KenOne: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
One bad thing about Igbos is they swallow everything from their leaders hook line and sinker as far as you're not in APC.

The reason they don't criticize Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state despite his poor performances, but quick to criticize Yahaya Bello and Samuel Ortom of Benue state when he was in APC.

But the moment Ortom decamped to PDP no more criticism i remember how in a day they open up to 15 thread about Ortom owing salaries and not performing but everything have siezed since he's now in PDP.

Imagine if it were Okorocha, Ngige or Orji Uzor Kalu that gave themselves for search they will call it all sort of name and abuse them simply because they are Igbos in APC, but since it's Emeka Ihedioha a PDP governor it's humility in display.

Las las Emeka Ihedioha 4years will be spent on social media, Imo people please accept my sympathy in advance, i know pride will not allow you people to speak up about the non performance of Emeka Ihedioha because of how you guys insulted Okorocha and said he didn't do anything and claimed Emeka Ihedioha was the messiah to move Imo forward and rewrite the history of Imolite.

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Many still have lot to learn from the Humility of Imo state Governor RT Hon Emeka Ihedioha as he presents himself to be searched at the Imo airport.

there is nothing like humility there, that was the protocol. i believe every other person was searched so that is no big deal...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

there is nothing like humility there, that was the protocol. i believe every other person was searched so that is no big deal...

Is a big deal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:
wow what a humble governor. I pray for your success in your government

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
wow what a humble governor. I pray for your success in your government

Bless you.

Ihedioha will succeed.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Bless you.
Ihedioha will succeed.
Amen, IMO state is in God's hands.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Emotionss: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
This governor is going to be a social media governor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by simonlee(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Emotionss:
This governor is going to be a social media governor.
Like what'sapp admin?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Amen, IMO state is in God's hands.
The dude you quoted is a yoruba moslem. His two accounts are Nnewisuper and Oseyafo98.

The three handles are anti-Igbo. Don't fall for his gimmicks.

Be on your widas.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
I hope he is not another Yaya bello in the making??

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by festacman(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Gov. Emeka Ihedioha's social media people are naive and amateurish bunch. Somebody should please school them to sit down and first conceptualize the image of the governor they want to push out and how to go about it. He is less than a month in office and people are already experiencing information fatigue from their unnecessary information overload. It is counterproductive and will backfire if not controlled.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by bender79: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

The dude you quoted is a yoruba moslem. His two accounts are Nnewisuper and Oseyafo98.

The three handles are anti-Igbo. Don't fall for his gimmicks.

Be on your widas.
thanks for your advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by rusher14: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
All I know is I've seen Amaechi surrender himself to a search at the airport.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Emotionss: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
simonlee:

Like what'sapp admin?

Worst than that.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

NnewiSuper mind yourself. Take your ewedu comot from here.

Osefayo98, we know you, hediot!

You sounding off track.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by emmamajesty: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
KenOne:
One bad thing about Igbos is they swallow everything from their leaders hook line and sinker as far as you're not in APC.

The reason they don't criticize Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state despite his poor performances, but quick to criticize Yahaya Bello and Samuel Ortom of Benue state when he was in APC.

But the moment Ortom decamped to PDP no more criticism i remember how in a day they open up to 15 thread about Ortom owing salaries and not performing but everything have siezed since he's now in PDP.

Imagine if it were Okorocha, Ngige or Orji Uzor Kalu that gave themselves for search they will call it all sort of name and abuse them simply because they are Igbos in APC, but since it's Emeka Ihedioha a PDP governor it's humility in display.

Las las Emeka Ihedioha 4years will be spent on social media, Imo people please accept my sympathy in advance, i know pride will not allow you people to speak up about the non performance of Emeka Ihedioha because of how you guys insulted Okorocha and said he didn't do anything and claimed Emeka Ihedioha was the messiah to move Imo forward and rewrite the history of Imolite.
point of correction sir, no Igbo man condemns kogi or Benue governor without them be the first to condemned their governor and mind u abia people are not complaining about their governor so keep quiet and again why are u so emotional about my governor Ihedioha, u are not God or ihedioha himself to determine the future of my state imo

21 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by godox2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
He is not the first. Peter Obi follow queue and submits himself for security questioning and screening. I personally attended to him twice.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

We have not forgotten, Oseyafo98

Fullstop.

I don't dwell on propaganda.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Fullstop.
I don't dwell on propaganda.
Don't worry.
Just wait, Oseyafo98
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by alizma: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
IMO state don enter one chance

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Carlmax(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
the pix is stewpid, the post is stewpidier and the OP is stewpidiest.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by ennysuccess(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Stop posting about this fraudulent governor abeg, everything na propaganda and media... he should better start working.... worst governor in Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.