Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo (27209 Views)

Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by BuhariAdvocate: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Trash nobody take those mens serious except your people.
kernel01:

West will always celebrate crime, like Bode George, vote ex-convict like Gbajabiamila, while elect Drug lords like Kashamu.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by BuhariAdvocate: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Most of the crimes committed in southwest was been done by igbos people. Use your brain.
kernel01:

May illiteracy never kill you. I challenge you to show us any data from any reputable media houses showing East leading in any form of crime, but from the few I have it shows your region is deep necked into crime.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Unrated900(m): 5:53am On Jun 13, 2019
Say no to tribalism Nairalanders
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by PapaAdanna: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Southeast keep painting Nigeria bad Because of the crimes coming out from the region.

I think your foolery is becoming more pronounced than the fool u advocate for

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by kernel01: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Most of the crimes committed in southwest was been done by igbos people. Use your brain.

Wow! Most of the votes in the South West are done by who? I assume, we have more population in the West than your people, right?

So... Why is the crime rate in our domain low? As well as the report by UN that, Southeast is the safest place in Nigeria, last year.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by kernel01: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Trash nobody take those mens serious except your people.

My people voted Gbajabiamila and Kashanu, right? Where's your people?
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by imam07: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2019
Juliusmalema:
And they will jail him, instead of harnessing the idea
what primitive idea will they harness.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by BuhariAdvocate: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Your people was trying to ridicule femi by all means so they can get the position of speaker. Femi isn't a ex convict. I don't know about buruji and besides it was Jonathan made in senator .
kernel01:

My people voted Gbajabiamila and Kashanu, right? Where's your people?
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by BuhariAdvocate: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2019
Who is talking about votes? You aren't contribute anything but destroying good things.
kernel01:

Wow! Most of the votes in the South West are done by who? I assume, we have more population in the West than your people, right?

So... Why is the crime rate in our domain low? As well as the report by UN that, Southeast is the safest place in Nigeria, last year.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Elfather12: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2019
I said this before now, because most of the guns in Niger delta today is from the east
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by octavian(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Southeast keep painting Nigeria bad Because of the crimes coming out from the region.

Just read through your post and tell us how this makes any sense. Why are we so tribalistic in this nation? So because the man that fabricated the guns is from southeast so What? He has a skill set lacking in Nigeria, rather than the government setting up a factory to employ such skill set, he will be jailed then he will link up with more criminals to expand his business.

Always be objective and stop being a tribalist, tribalism has not helped us in Nigeria and it will never help us

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by kernel01: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Who is talking about votes? You aren't contribute anything but destroying good things.

Hahaha... Ondo Governor, Akeredolu, said and it's on record that you're the highest Ganja planters in Nigeria, I guess he's Igbo.

We don't destroy ours, but yours and you just watch, that makes you hyper stupid.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by kernel01: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Your people was trying to ridicule femi by all means so they can get the position of speaker. Femi isn't a ex convict. I don't know about buruji and besides it was Jonathan made in senator .

Just imagine defending a man who's an ex-convict, the only institution that can exonerate him of such crime is the US court, not one local news agency.

Wow! Jonathan voted Buruji? Jonathan also celebrated Bode George an ex-convict.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Charly68: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2019
They were exposed because their patron must have left power ad has no opportunity to protect them.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by blackaxe78: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2019
2cato:
Any region capable of produce weapons will surely win any war

Nigeria should go into war with Saudi Arabia then

They dont manufacture, they import for US.

Try it and Nigeria will turn to ashes

You think is by manufacturing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Attacked With A Razor Blade In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.