Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (51566 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by bendike: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
mclorenzo:
One of the mods here must be on Ned Nwoko's payroll
Regina and Ned's jist creates alot of traffic. A lot of traffic means more adverts on the site which means more revenue.
Nairaland is set up to make money for seun.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by flington4550(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Is like na U arrange the charm for oga Ned abi?
You go like bleep the girl ? Abeg make we know wetin Dey sup first because the girl dey hungry me sef
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Legendguru: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
oh
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
After posing with fine men, she goes back to get drilled by her gor**lla husband. Life is really hard. lol grin
Stop it u are killing me grin grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by NIXEL: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by NIXEL: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Na dem wink
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by BABANGBALI: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2019
See as him prick don rice up because he tooked photo with a biiiitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2019
sayidddyecrax:
Explicit Video: Aku Sika’s Sextape Featuring 2 Strong Boys Has Been Leaked

it seems Aku Sika hasn’t learn her lessons as she’s back in the news again with another s*xtape which features 2 strong boys.

The facebook slayqueen who was in the news last year for snatching someone’s boyfriend – beaten and humiliated, is back at it again.

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

You're a fool
Y say there's video where there's none

[b][/b]
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Dredgemaster(m): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Do you cater for your family with these?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by mmadu5(m): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2019
shes look 30 to me
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by henrixx(m): 5:40am On Jun 13, 2019
flington4550:

Climb wetin ?
Na so so water be go dey drink till he die
grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Ultimatezlant: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Trust me when I say this, this dude will climb this girl Las Las undecided cheap girls everywhere
girl that Ned has put magun o
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by trapQ: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2019
But not too young to marry an ancestor in real life?
PrincessJr:
Why cast these two as lovers in a movie? This girl is too young to be Ninalowo’s gf or whatever! Poor casting
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by okeynelson: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2019
where is her ring
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Lovelyn451(f): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2019
She now acts with older guys, im sure they're husband and wife in the film, Ned has raped the youth out of her

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by gloryworld(f): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Saybee: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2019
If u know u know......
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Karemarealty288(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
It obvious this lady has been sold, the man married him for fame and business , he knew the lady can outplayed him and he decided to ritualiast the whole situation in a bid to scare guy off or her off or tied her down, he publicist the whole situation to scare men off her , the man secure herself completely but he fail to ritualiast his own dick from digging every available hole. So ladies think men are fool, she won't know what the trap she fell into until four or Five years later, now to hear about Reginal Daniel divorcing in just one year will be hard because if he beat the man, she won't beat the ritual. She will have to appease to the gods to divorce this man

Engrish ranguage.... grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by logan2(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

Taaa, mechie onu. na so climb easy, how many you don climb, you think say na to pick all this bend down select way full for Obalande, be this. even those ones na your money for hand back for ground.
The manner in which some people talk is annoying, not every girl you do see with a guy has slept with him. girls are not cheap, for the fact she gave you does not mean she is giving it to everybody, many who are richer, handsome etc tried but did not succeed.
Ta you are the one who should mechionu, it's obvious you don't know how easy it is to Bleep a girl with a banging body such as ninalowo's
I'm sure you are a virgin,or possibly,your wife is the only person you've ever bleeped undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by NOC1(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
logan2:

Ta you are the one who should mechionu, it's obvious you don't know how easy it is to Bleep a girl with a banging body such as ninalowo's
I'm sure you are a virgin,or possibly,your wife is the only person you've ever bleeped undecided

HAHAHAHAHA, Mr bangerleee no kill me with laugh this morning.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Trust me when I say this, this dude will climb this girl Las Las undecided cheap girls everywhere
And she will die or run mad. You wan carry agbo jazz wey Ned put on her play abi?haha the babe herself go de regret and I doubt if she go last in that marriage. Soon her eyes go clear
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Darlington120(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2019
dis table wey Dis no dey shake so na wahala oh
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by YourBoss1: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2019
PrincessJr:
Why cast these two as lovers in a movie? This girl is too young to be Ninalowo’s gf or whatever! Poor casting
I don't understand your logic.
Ned Nwoko can comfortably give birth to multiple Ninalowo for crying out loud. grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Engrish ranguage.... grin grin
that didn't even stop me from earning million at age 24, keep dwelling on that and no go find better things do
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' by Karemarealty288(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
that didn't even stop me from earning million at age 24, keep dwelling on that and no go find better things do

Good for u. But I can pay you more visit www.karemarealty.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.