Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? (26885 Views)

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by INTROVERT(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by youngbabaj(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol,,,,,,,,,,,..can u make use of ur sim card without any phone ?

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by abayomi27(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Only by having babalawo as your lovely dad. lobatan
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by lilmax(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
with small connection
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Lionsbet: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Talk about Local Government job first Mr Man.

See my signature to sign up at best betting platform in Nigeria.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by tunary(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
With God all things are possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by afroniger: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's almost impossible without connection. undecided
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by happydays1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
through connection, that is since u know u don't have connection, keep visitation d company of interest and keep making friend, one day they like u since , they all know u then help u.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Stillthebest: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Angelb4:
It's like camel passing thru the eye of a niddle.

Needle

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Angelb4: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stillthebest:

Needle

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Mike008(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Longluk:
Is that possible? When my brother got one then, he made an agreement with the man that helped him that they will be sharing his salary equally for 2 years. My brother agreed to that agreement and paid him. Though he's now enjoying d salary alone.

Yea. Or you pay outrightly to get it.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by kevin25(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abeg any pastor that can give me fasting and prayer after which i go get federal job i swear i go do if na 20 days fasting 6 to 6 i wil do
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Oronto: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yes it is possible...a friends sister got employed into tge nigerian navy without knowing anyone.

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by osuofia2(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
it is hard but possible, know someone that knows some one. it continues like that or probably you buy it from 500k -2m

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by noblefuwad(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oronto:
Yes it is possible...a friends sister got employed into tge nigerian navy without knowing anyone.

You only believe what they told you sister

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Stillthebest: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Angelb4:

Thanks bro

Just to make you know that someone reads your comment lol

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by icankel: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
At least u should be connected with ur data to b able to know wen there is opening
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pulsenaija:
lol

You dont need a goverment job, you need to ask What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria

https://pulzenaija.com/others/what-business-can-i-start-with-50000-naira-in-nigeria/
Cool...
work more on your website. It looks basic
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by noblefuwad(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
I laughed when u see people saying through God.... Nigerians sha....

Fine with His everything is possible, you will need God to introduce you to someone that will help you get the job, you can just sleep in ur room and keep praying after applying online...

You will still pRay to God to let it click even after seeing someone to help u

8 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oronto:

A friend sister?.....

Lol..... her pussi will suffer... bend low office things..... I sorry for her embarassed
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Just to get common internship, sis had to pay 200K after 2 years of applying

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by rusher14: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
I keep telling you guys I know someone who got an NNPC job without knowing anyone and even refused it.

You can continue to doubt it if you like.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by blackaxe78: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Consult the Elders.

They will guide you.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Oronto: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
noblefuwad:

You only believe what they told you sister
if i don't knw d root of the whole episode won't come and say that here...she and her brother applied, if they had any link it would have been the brother that would have been pushed in
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
If you don’t have any contact then arrange for at least 1m depending on the type and position

Believe me u go relocate to abj or lag begin Dey work

It works grin

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Oronto: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Melodycomng:

A friend sister?.....

Lol..... her pussi will suffer... bend low office things..... I sorry for her embarassed
doesn't remove the fact that she was taken without knowing anyone...whoever is been employed has a job description

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by OvaSabi1(f): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lamasta:
The question would have been how can one secure a job where 2M people are also competing for? Then you will get your answer grin
If You can beat the competition then you can land the Job gaskia

This is the most critical point that many people don't want to understand. What sets you apart from 2 million other candidates. 1000 of them graduated with first class. Of this amount, 50 of them have relatives that are politicians. See long leg on top long leg na. Then you find out that they need only 5 people for the position and you graduated with a 2:2.

9 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Longluk:
Is that possible? When my brother got one then, he made an agreement with the man that helped him that they will be sharing his salary equally for 2 years. My brother agreed to that agreement and paid him. Though he's now enjoying d salary alone.
God I'll readily accept this kinda deal
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Wholesalebeast: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hey people. You can take your hustle to the next level without depending on any federal connection grin

You can buy authentic designer shoes from us at factory prices!! Yes you heard that right!! grin
Huge profits for you on just 3 pairs

Work smart,not hard wink
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Obusola(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
By prayers
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by atinicrown(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wait till you grow old.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Lamasta(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
OvaSabi1:

This is the most critical point that many people don't want to understand. What sets you apart from 2 million other candidates. 1000 of them graduated with first class. Of this amount, 50 of them have relatives that are politicians. See long leg on top long leg na. Then you find out that they need only 5 people for the position and you graduated with a 2:2.
I realized this a long time ago and when am applying for a government job I always try to know how many people applied at the end of the process cos that will determine my faith, its not about who know book pass cos so many will pass and still not make it to be employed cos of little space available its just like university admission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / What To Do With A Degree In English Language / NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.