Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time (54381 Views)

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Evidence1000(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ah! Naira land is finished. No better news again

2 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Let me get my groundnut, sit and read comments.

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Akanoaaa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wetin I know sef.. cry
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by emerged01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bros,delay is dangerous. That was exactly how my friend got married,go ahead if only you are definition of a true man.
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by nurex01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Gboy grin

Don't rush things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
You need to be able to speak fluent German before Anything, otherwise the whole thing na joke.

It's not important, but the German immigration system will use that to frustrate your efforts.

4 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by realborn(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Great gesture by your fiancée.

But hey, do not rush into marriage with anyone. Not anyone.

In similitude, do not rush into intimacy with her.

It is obvious she intends to foot the bills. Stay modest through her stay. Do not be perturbed.

Always remember, the paying party often dictates the tune. Thus don’t be excessive and seemingly vulnerable.

I wish you both the very best.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richybryn:
I had to create a new moniker for this, am 27 my fiance is german she's 30, I didn't plan to do this, but i get more confuse as the day goes by.

Her plans are in 4 weeks time she comes to Nigeria. She intends to stay for two weeks, during that time we'll get married and fly back together to Germany.

she's already seen an hotel in Lagos, the thing is i know nothing about traveling, have never even traveled outside delta state. Am just a poor guy who grace found, we've been dating for a year now, i try to explain to her that the two weeks wont be enough, she says as soon as we get married it will all be easy, is there any thing that needs to be done, only nairaland can answer me this oo, i have no body oo been an active reader in travel section oo.

I need ideas o, can two weeks be enough, for everything?
hummmm bro 2weeks is very tight...

First the wedding will be at ikoyi registry right? Tell us more details please.. I could guide u bro.

Or anybody experienced here..

I will check thread later in the day.

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by beethoven: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Who grace found? so oyinbo woman na grace now. SMH.

Anyways, don't marry her on her first visit sir. Step up and be a man, Germans can bitchy and domineering, let her understand that you are just meeting her and decisions like getting married cannot be rushed (especially for her). Make sure you have enough fun (not only sex cheesy) with her. Show her around the Lagos but be very weary of kidnappers.

While she is here, you guys can plan for a wedding in future. If you get small money, buy ring propose to her cool (if you really want to marry her and be with her).

Ignore everything I have said above, if your goal is just to marry her for papers. tongue

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Arijude(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
me too I wan go find German woman oooo. oboy you don hammer !!

3 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by surveyProf(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hazoooooooo shocked

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by olasclef(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Can help you with a nice and affordable hotel in ikeja. That’s if u want.

3 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Giftexx: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

@27, you're a man.
Thanks sis for boosting his ego..
Mind u, at 21, i relocated to Ghana(studies), lived couples live for 3 years before breaking free... grin

Life is short, follow ur instinct. God be with u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by jerryunit48: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
good4all40:
I will strongly advice you not to marry her in her first visit, you can do that the second or third time she visits, l will also let you know that you should plan to take her to places in Lagos, avoid LEKKI Conservation there is nothing to see there, you can take her to the National Museum Onikan to learn more about our culture, Beaches, there are many to choose from, Google online and see more exciting places to see in Lagos, make sure you are in Lagos a day before her arrival and be at the Airport atleast an hour before her arrival.

Please Mod you can help this gentle man put this to front page to gain more wealth of knowledge and experiences from fellow Nigerians and other Nationals
Obviously you have no idea how German girls think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by ziondaughter247: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Look at them. Hungry inferior men getting excited because of this scam. if it was a woman that was doing this, they will have started shouting olosho

41 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
MrsInvisible:
Go and learn German level a1. Without it they will not grant Visa to you.
how about Poland?
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Aystarz: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:
It is another one...

Another one of what?
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Alexrayz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richybryn:
I had to create a new moniker for this, am 27 my fiance is german she's 30, I didn't plan to do this, but i get more confuse as the day goes by.

Her plans are in 4 weeks time she comes to Nigeria. She intends to stay for two weeks, during that time we'll get married and fly back together to Germany.

she's already seen an hotel in Lagos, the thing is i know nothing about traveling, have never even traveled outside delta state. Am just a poor guy who grace found, we've been dating for a year now, i try to explain to her that the two weeks wont be enough, she says as soon as we get married it will all be easy, is there any thing that needs to be done, only nairaland can answer me this oo, i have no body oo been an active reader in travel section oo.

Garantee her security o if it to talk to ur real niggers to be looking at her and gaurd her guy this country we are in don't forget that everything in it is bent on destroying u so I repeat take note of the little things like who and eho she will see the transportation issue the SECURITY issue all those and make sure u make her wrlcome

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by franzis(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Don't miss the opportunity to leave this hell hole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Atlanticfire: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
I think that there is a requirement to inform the registry of your intending marriage weeks in advance.

So unless you start that now, you might not be able to even do the marriage within the two weeks when she will be here.

And why do you want to marry someone the first time you set eyes on the person?

5 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:
Y'all dated for a year and you didn't try to learn these things before now? It's now you want to be running from pillar to post? Man no be God sha. May God help you

BTW for anybody here feeling jealous I pity you. Na suffer this guy dey go suffer for Europe. If you have to marry oyinbo marry an American.

Infact beg me let me help you find one here cheesy
what about Poland? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Digital101: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
ziondaughter247:
Look at them. Hungry inferior men getting excited because of this scam. if it was a woman that was doing this, they will have started shouting olosho
Can you please shut up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by mildflame: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
how you carry convince her make she come Nigeria?. undecided
vv

see jamb question

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:
Y'all dated for a year and you didn't try to learn these things before now? It's now you want to be running from pillar to post? Man no be God sha. May God help you

BTW for anybody here feeling jealous I pity you. Na suffer this guy dey go suffer for Europe. If you have to marry oyinbo marry an American.

I want! Find one for me Monsieur

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by superability(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hope u will not later fight the young woman... Secondly, hope u re d one paying for d marriage cost in court.... Let it not look as if d woman is the one coming to pick a wife... My thought

15 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by cjudy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richybryn:

Whatsapp me on 08100511684 or 08034644451
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guy how you take get am?

Abeg yarn me the way because as I dey look am so, no oyibo girl me I go end up wit Las Las.

4 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by MrAAA(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
You live in Delta State, she's not coming for fanfare or tourism. However, I would advise you have the marriage registered in your local registry or even come to Benin, Edo State, get to any of the registries, and you will spend quiet little money unless for hotel accommodation and transportation.
My best friend married an American with 2 kids. I was part of all their marriage plans and preparations including the registry part.
It's pretty easy. If your apartment is not secure, get a cheap hotel. I hope she knows about your financial situation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:

Guy, you don dey love-vendor women for guys there too? I want o if you can. Thanks.
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by mildflame: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
ziondaughter247:
Sweet girl, Fine girl, you papa born you well

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
All I wish you is best of success.
Be brave enough to received her, don't package a fake Life for her. Let her know you for real. Don't for once reveal to her what does not belongs to you. If she sees you for real....... the outcome is your Wedding next level.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.