Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time (54358 Views)

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Reference(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
I just hope you are legit. Doesn't sound right.

2 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Damfostopper:
hahahahahahahah too much poetry....... is like am reading a poetry work
The guy na poet

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by sonnie10: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
tmakins1:
i smell jealousy
In what sense?
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
franchasng:
God is indeed a miracle worker!

God still blesses the poor. Please make sure you treat that white lady well, be a good man to her, don't change tomorrow after you secure a German stay.

I wish you all the best.

But you need to come down to Lagos to make some arrangements ahead, would have offered you some help, but lipsrsealed

but you no get money

2 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by shogsman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Try to rethink this situation of yours,Germans are possessive,if you no get money hustle and get small change before you marry her or else you will see fire for Germany.

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by shogsman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Reference:
I just hope you are legit. Doesn't sound right.

It happens all the time,nothing unusual about it.
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by clive2u(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
ziondaughter247:
Look at them. Hungry inferior men getting excited because of this scam. if it was a woman that was doing this, they will have started shouting olosho
Olosho!

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Nigeriadondie: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richybryn:
I had to create a new moniker for this, am 27 my fiance is german she's 30, I didn't plan to do this, but i get more confuse as the day goes by.

Her plans are in 4 weeks time she comes to Nigeria. She intends to stay for two weeks, during that time we'll get married and fly back together to Germany.

she's already seen an hotel in Lagos, the thing is i know nothing about traveling, have never even traveled outside delta state. Am just a poor guy who grace found, we've been dating for a year now, i try to explain to her that the two weeks wont be enough, she says as soon as we get married it will all be easy, is there any thing that needs to be done, only nairaland can answer me this oo, i have no body oo been an active reader in travel section oo.

I need ideas o, can two weeks be enough, for everything?
Have u gone to the registry to register? Is your hotel safe? Have u got a safe and decent transport for her? Also, I would advice you keep it very low. Don’t publicise it cos of bad belle, village people, jealousy and of course criminals. Don’t say I didn’t tell u. Even after she leaves people wud be asking u, when are u going? Some people wey no send u before wud want to be your friend. Use ur head, open your eyes and close your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by good4all40: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Marrying her on her first visit is possible but not advisable but if you insist you want to marry her on her first visit, I can link you up with someone that can get you the original marriage certificate but very expensive 40k negotiable he stays in Lag, or preferably you can take her to your town or city which l think will be extremely cheaper and less complicated, you know in Nigeria almost everything is possible with money but whatever decision you take, make sure the marriage certificate is authentic because they may verify. and make sure you take as many pictures as possible, in your hotel room or apartment, at the airport, with friends and families and everywhere you plan to take her to make sure the sign board of the places appear as the background of your pictures.
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Donbuky23: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Brother I don't know how serious u are about this, but I think I have an idea that can work for you......(07067660872) that's my contact just give me a call and I will hook you up with my friend that just wedded with his USA woman few months back...and everything was done in Lagos as well...I'm sure he can assist you with everything including the total figure everything is gonna cost you.......he is young and a cool headed guy... He is in Lagos now ......
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Dinho20(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE ME ;Dl
I'M DESTINED TO MARRY A WHITE LADY, THAT'S WHY I DON'T TALK TO NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER.
BUT I WANT TO GIVE THESE TWO LADIES A CHANCE, AM HAVING SELECTION PROBLEM NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHOM TO CHOOSE.
ONE IS FROM ROMANIA, AND THE OTHER LADY IS FROM SWITZERLAND.

1 Like

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Heineken(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dinho20:
THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE ME ;Dl
I'M DESTINED TO MARRY A WHITE LADY, THAT'S WHY I DON'T TALK TO NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER.
BUT I WANT TO GIVE THESE TWO LADIES A CHANCE, AM HAVING SELECTION PROBLEM NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHOM TO CHOOSE.
ONE IS FROM ROMANIA, AND THE OTHER LADY IS FROM SWITZERLAND.
bro the swiz one make sense.

2 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Dinho20(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Heineken:
bro the swiz one make sense.
BUT I PREFER THE ROMANIAN LADY

3 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Bluehill1051: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
See mumu,
When she lands, kidnap her and demand for £500,000
Then go and marry Tonto dike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Donbuky23: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chat me up on this line 07067660872, let me explain somethings to you.....we can't discuss here .....
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by smoothvee(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
“Na suffer this guy dey go suffer for Europe “ guy i never get reply give you shaaa .. but so make him remain for naija baa?

Its not all a bed of roses here, but atleast its better than anything naija gats to offer. Except say the guy na money bag for naija.

paroh137:
Y'all dated for a year and you didn't try to learn these things before now? It's now you want to be running from pillar to post? Man no be God sha. May God help you

BTW for anybody here feeling jealous I pity you. Na suffer this guy dey go suffer for Europe. If you have to marry oyinbo marry an American.

Infact beg me let me help you find one here cheesy

Edit:
Please I don't mean to give those of you planning to emigrate to European countries HBP. I'm just saying if you're going to Europe unprepared you might find things more difficult than you think. Better prepare yourself well. Get an education. Get certifications that might help you succeed in getting jobs. All my friends in European countries all want to come to US. I mean, they can't all be wrong.

cc princecharmings
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by linohlex: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:
Y'all dated for a year and you didn't try to learn these things before now? It's now you want to be running from pillar to post? Man no be God sha. May God help you

BTW for anybody here feeling jealous I pity you. Na suffer this guy dey go suffer for Europe. If you have to marry oyinbo marry an American.

Infact beg me let me help you find one here cheesy guy can we chat

Edit:
Please I don't mean to give those of you planning to emigrate to European countries HBP. I'm just saying if you're going to Europe unprepared you might find things more difficult than you think. Better prepare yourself well. Get an education. Get certifications that might help you succeed in getting jobs. All my friends in European countries all want to come to US. I mean, they can't all be wrong.

cc princecharmings
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by franchasng: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

but you no get money
lol, I can help in other ways too cheesy
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Emerald94(f): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
chiedu7:

You mean your german residency papers are flying to Nigeria. grin
na so o..my brother

2 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:

I said beg undecided
bros I follow beg...infact,i beg on my behalf...
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by jimcaddy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abeg how u take get the babe. Me too dey find foreign babe oh.
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by willy2000(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Benin guy abi? tongue

You be olodo, who is Benin guy?
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by logan2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Op I don't usually comment on long threads but noticed no one is making some points here, this is my point
. 1. 2weeks is enough to do marriage,do it, but don't rush it.

2. You need to get her to carry your seed, ( but be wary of skin diving someone you just met, I believe, you can find a way to scan her without her knowledge, or better still without getting her uncomfortable

2. Two weeks is not enough to get you visa, I'm sure you don't have passport, try and get it before she comes.

3. Pls bring her to delta state, your hometown I believe you are in either asaba (I've attended such marriage twice there, was paid 5k to be a brother) warri or sapele (very popular in sapele also)

4.introduce her to your parents, to make her feel welcomed (do you guys even love each other)

5.make her enjoy her stay,

but most importantly make sure you plant a seed in her, so that at least if you didn't later make it in life, your child would have a chance at life) and maybe remember your name..... cool
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by franchasng: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:

Edit:

cc princecharmings
Sure jobs are scarce in Europe, but if he enters Germany with a legal permit, he will get a menial job that will uplift him from his current financial status in Nigeria now.

Europe is on the low now for African migrants to consider but Germany is not that bad if one enters with legal permit.

But in all, you are right that Europe is casted now....even to get odd jobs in Europe is not easy unlike in US where jobs are more than those ready to work.

America is far better than Europe, but the young man is far better living in Germany legally than in Delta State where he is now probably unemployed.

Let's wish him well

2 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by good4all40: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Op another important question we did not ask you and it is mightily important. Does your fiancée has a Nigerian visa? Because she needs a visit visa to visit you in Nigeria otherwise OYO is your name, since you appear to know nothing about this stuff that's why l am asking you this question, as a German, she requires a visa to visit Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by willy2000(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
shogsman:
Try to rethink this situation of yours,Germans are possessive,if you no get money hustle and get small change before you marry her or else you will see fire for Germany.
Fly wey no dey hear word na im dey follow dead body enter grave. I just hope he is prepared to serve his Domina, when he enters Germany grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by Dolakinz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
paroh137:

Edit:

cc princecharmings

Baba help me find one american lady oo
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by adetes: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
30years old

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by smoothvee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Job scarce for EU?? Germany be like greece?? Bro job no scarce.. if you enter here try do masters if you don do bsc finish for naija get urself better job

franchasng:
Sure jobs are scarce in Europe, but if he enters Germany with a legal permit, he will get a menial job that will uplift him from his current financial status in Nigeria now.

Europe is on the low now for African migrants to consider but Germany is not that bad if one enters with legal permit.

But in all, you are right that Europe is casted now....even to get odd jobs in Europe is not easy unlike in US where jobs are more than those ready to work.

America is far better than Europe, but the young man is far better living in Germany legally than in Delta State where he is now probably unemployed.

Let's wish him well
Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by willy2000(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Donbuky23:
Chat me up on this line 07067660872, let me explain somethings to you.....we can't discuss here .....

Op, for whatever reason, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT contact anyone for any assistance, just read the thread and pick whatever message you need.
All these number they are dropping ehh, sorry will be your surname at the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time by holatunde1759(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bluehill1051:
See mumu,
When she lands, kidnap her and demand for £500,000
Then go and marry Tonto dike

cheesy grin badt guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.