Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Congratulations MKO (June 12) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations MKO (June 12) (348 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations MKO (June 12) by constancefriday(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Though i was very much young when the events surrounding June 12 took place, i'm very much aware of how it all capitulated and climaxed into what we presently call "Democrazy" in Nigeria.
Although the Family of the late politician are rejoicing right now, the People of the Country whom the Policies are created for and meant for are groaning in severe pains.
No dividends of Democracy, no infrastructure, no incentives, no hope etc
Would MKO be pleased if he was here and saw these with his two eyes?
It's a happy day for the Abiola family though Abiola is late. Yet Nigerians are sad and heartbroken.
The Abacha loot is nowhere to be found inspite of rumours and news that a lot of it has been recovered.

Written By:
Apostle Constance Friday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations MKO (June 12) by ademchij: 4:15am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Though i was very much young when the events surrounding June 12 took place, i'm very much aware of how it all capitulated and climaxed into what we presently call "Democrazy" in Nigeria.
Although the Family of the late politician are rejoicing right now, the People of the Country whom the Policies are created for and meant for are groaning in severe pains.
It's a happy day for the Abiola family though Abiola is late. Yet Nigerians are sad and heartbroken.
The Abacha loot is nowhere to be found inspite of rumours and news that a lot of it has been recovered.

Written By:
Re: Congratulations MKO (June 12) by stephieok: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

Written By:

(1) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari, Others Forced Lawan To Withdraw Festus Adedayo’s Appointment / #renoundarted: Reno Omokri Not Silent About The Accusations / HDP Vs Buhari: What Happened In Presidential Tribunal On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.