Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. (7884 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tooshallpass:

I don’t get it Ubunja.
He follows you on nairaland-without that he wouldn’t get update on your posts.
Now assuming he doesn’t follow you, one can assume he sees your post on romance forum but why does he keep reading them all?

I mean since he despise your approach We can proffer he stops reading posts from you by simply ignoring it. (Not rocket science).

Because when he reads them, he subconsciously vent his frustration that rages within his life on Ubunja.

Not Ubunja fault anyway.

Ignore him

As for deji, ignore Ubunja’s posts too.

Easy as A-B-C. grin
let him vent bro. The Red Pill takes no prisoners. We obviously can't stop because of him. Even he knows. So game on
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:
I have a question for you ubunja.

Evidenced by my comments so far on nairaland, it is clear that I have a vested interest in female behavior. Having said that, the area I am still trying to decipher accurately is if a woman can love a man. It is well known that the female mating strategy is upward in nature, meaning, she is hardwired to look out for, and be attracted to men in at least the same level or of higher social standing than her. While for men, it is the opposite. He looks for women below her, and be her provider, masculinity is basically heroism.

So far, my experience has convinced me that a woman can not love a man the same way a man loves a woman (the only exception is her child). For example, I have asked many women if they can die for their boyfriend/husband, and they all said no, but they can die for their child. Also, the increasing initiation of divorce by women (currently 70% initiation rate) which happens when the man lost his financial standings, and to actually never experienced women sacrificing their lives for their men the way men usually do, it occurs to me that men and women love in a different way.

Anectodally, I cant find evidence that proves women can love a man the same way men love women. As a Christian, it also baffles me why the bible instructed men to love their women but didn't instruct women to love their men, instead, it requires women to respect their men. By love (to love), I am referring to her being altruistic, sacrificial, unpossessive, selfless, and non-solipsistic, its about the other person, the way the bible instruct men to love their women, and the kind of love women expect from men. As opposed to being in love (in love), which is convenient in nature, selfish and all about the self, not the other. Being in love is situational and of convenience, it only flourish if he meets her financial needs, she feels secure and he meets her hypergamous demands.

Your opinion will be appreciated smiley
Why God instructs men to love but women to respect:

ubunja:
Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power

Adam And Eve

SEX AND POWER.

Because Power inspires respect and men have been Powerful over women since forever, and because you can't force a person to love you no matter how powerful you are, but you can force them to respect you; men have equated being respected to being loved. A woman's Respect has become the only form of love that a man understands. The most romantic thing a woman can say to a man is "I Respect You". And the most respectful thing a woman can do is Submit. And it is when a woman submits that a man is turned on. Taking us back to that Bible verse about wives submitting.

The difference between a woman's love and a man's love:
Men love SACRIFICIALLY. By sacrificing self. They also love IDEALISTIC, that is according to a set of values or standards. Women can only love OPPORTUNISTIC, that is WHEN SHE CAN GAIN SOMETHING or at her own convenience. Blame that womb. She has to always think of the possible children she can get. She stays in that mode of looking for a Provider.

As for Hypergamy that's natural and you can't change it. .make peace with it. That's why dont give a woman your whole heart because she's bound to break it.

There are steps you can take to hack or minimise her Hypergamy instinct that I will write on very soonest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
ubunja:

The difference between a woman's love and a man's love:
Men love SACRIFICIALLY. By sacrificing self. They also love IDEALISTIC, that is according to a set of values or standards. Women can only love OPPORTUNISTIC, that is WHEN SHE CAN GAIN SOMETHING or at her own convenience. Blame that womb. She has to always think of the possible children she can get. She stays in that mode of looking for a Provider.

As for Hypergamy that's natural and you can't change it. .make peace with it. That's why dont give a woman your whole heart because she's bound to break it.

There are steps you can take to hack or minimise her Hypergamy instinct that I will write on very soonest.

I have always suspected this to be true, and no matter how deep I go researching this topic, I can't find hard evidence to convince me that a woman can love a man in the same way a man loves a woman. From an evolutionary perspective, it makes sense, since her love is motivated by resources for her offspring, but again, it is dead scary and one of the bitter pills I have to swallow, accept and make peace with, in my quest to understanding female nature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:

I have always suspected this to be true, and no matter how deep I go researching this topic, I can't find hard evidence to convince me that a woman can love a man in the same way a man loves a woman. From an evolutionary perspective, it makes sense, since her love is motivated by resources for her offspring, but again, it is dead scary and one of the bitter pills I have to swallow, accept and make peace with, in my quest to understanding female nature.

the Patriarchy did keep all these instincts under check. Under control. But as the patriarchy unravels female nature in all it's deadly glory is emerging.

Without the patriarchy we're headed back to the jungle. It's gonna be hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
ubunja:
of course

So stay away from stupidity. Is it that hard?

then stop mentioning me
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:
I have a question for you ubunja.

Evidenced by my comments so far on nairaland, it is clear that I have a vested interest in female behavior. Having said that, the area I am still trying to decipher accurately is if a woman can love a man. It is well known that the female mating strategy is upward in nature, meaning, she is hardwired to look out for, and be attracted to men in at least the same level or of higher social standing than her. While for men, it is the opposite. He looks for women below her, and be her provider, masculinity is basically heroism.

So far, my experience has convinced me that a woman can not love a man the same way a man loves a woman (the only exception is her child). For example, I have asked many women if they can die for their boyfriend/husband, and they all said no, but they can die for their child. Also, the increasing initiation of divorce by women (currently 70% initiation rate) which happens when the man lost his financial standings, and to actually never experienced women sacrificing their lives for their men the way men usually do, it occurs to me that men and women love in a different way.

Anectodally, I cant find evidence that proves women can love a man the same way men love women. As a Christian, it also baffles me why the bible instructed men to love their women but didn't instruct women to love their men, instead, it requires women to respect their men. By love (to love), I am referring to her being altruistic, sacrificial, unpossessive, selfless, and non-solipsistic, its about the other person, the way the bible instruct men to love their women, and the kind of love women expect from men. As opposed to being in love (in love), which is convenient in nature, selfish and all about the self, not the other. Being in love is situational and of convenience, it only flourish if he meets her financial needs, she feels secure and he meets her hypergamous demands.

Your opinion will be appreciated smiley

you cant find evidence that proves women can love the same way as men because you been spending too much time observing the animal kingdom.

so you are telling me you havent seen women going mentally crazy just because their husband left them, or a woman committing suicide or a woman injuring herself just because the love of her left her...so why these attitude if she was not possessive and not loving?

i will like to ask you, who loves more..a man or a woman?

(i am not a christian)....the only reason in the bible, they tell a man to love his wife and a woman to respect her husband, was because during that period, there was arranged marriage even in the bibleit went on to advice older women to teach younger wives how to love their husbands and children..it is written in titus 2vs 4
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by pansophist(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilwetdick:

you cant find evidence that proves women can love the same way as men because you been spending too much time observing the animal kingdom.

so you are telling me you havent seen women going mentally crazy just because their husband left them, or a woman committing suicide or a woman injuring herself just because the love of her left her...so why these attitude if she was not possessive and not loving?

i will like to ask you, who loves more..a man or a woman?

(i am not a christian)....the only reason in the bible, they tell a man to love his wife and a woman to respect her husband, was because during that period, there was arranged marriage even in the bibleit went on to advice older women to teach younger wives how to love their husbands and children..it is written in titus 2vs 4

I didn't say women are not capable of love, all I'm saying is men and women love in different way. Any evolutionary biologist will tell you that every specie have their mating rituals, and all share a striking resemblance with each other. Saying I'm busy observing animal kingdom only exposes your ignorance of the world around you.

Ive seen women going crazy due to the loss or passing away of a partner. Though, that doesn't disproved my points. What you're describing is the romanticized feeling of love. Of course I'll go crazy too if a girl that is responsible for my livelihood passed away or left me. His absence is a loss and created a gap that has to be filled. But I'm referring to the motivation that made her fall in love, and stayed, and her input to the relationship. Question to ask yourself. Will she display her love by providing for the man unto perpetuity like most men do? Can she lay her life for him? Will she fall out of love because he cant take of her anymore? Will she cry and miss him if he is not providing for her?

About the bible verse you quoted, I know about that. You should understand it in its context. It says that young women should be taught how to love their husband, mind you, its said "to love", not "in love". Basically its implying women when left to their own devices, may not love men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ekochris(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Deji63:

Nah it should inspire you to start a VLOG. Attach a face to Ubunja. Stop hiding that Metusselah face of frustration. .

How much masturbation did you do overnight and how much more shrunken has your gay infected dick gone?

Bitter bachelor @ 70.

The way you attack Ubunja with insults even when its uncalled for, raises much suspicion.

I mean, why take it so personal if the truth he's saying doesn't affect you.

If u think he's deceiving us, allow us to die in deception. Something must kill man.

You're always on all his threads masturbating on his miseducations even when u not invited....in fact I think u are always d first to read all his posts from line to line, then turn and start barking at him.

Just keep ur opinions to urself, we're not interested. Ur incessant presence in this part of our manosphere is making u look like a clown.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:

I didn't say women are not capable of love, all I'm saying is men and women love in different way. Any evolutionary biologist will tell you that every specie have their mating rituals, and all share a striking resemblance with each other. Saying I'm busy observing animal kingdom only exposes your ignorance of the world around you.

Ive seen women going crazy due to the loss or passing away of a partner. Though, that doesn't disproved my points. What you're describing is the romanticized feeling of love. Of course I'll go crazy too if a girl that is responsible for my livelihood passed away or left me. His absence is a loss and created a gap that has to be filled. But I'm referring to the motivation that made her fall in love, and stayed, and her input to the relationship. Question to ask yourself. Will she display her love by providing for the man unto perpetuity like most men do? Can she lay her life for him? Will she fall out of love because he cant take of her anymore? Will she cry and miss him if he is not providing for her?

About the bible verse you quoted, I know about that. You should understand it in its context. It says that young women should be taught how to love their husband, mind you, its said "to love", not "in love". Basically its implying women when left to their own devices, may not love men.

so are evolutionary biologist all right..other scientists in other field might come up to disput their claims...wasnt evolutionary biologist who brought the ape-to human evolution, the dinosaurs and many garbage. pls show us the research that says that every specie have their mating rituals, and all share a striking resemblance with each other. is the mating rituals of the animal kingdom the same with the human world? pls show us links of this similarities

i was expecting you to use livelihood as a means of why a woman will cry when a man goes or die...
so what will you say about young girls in universities who have commited sucide because a guy student like them broke their heart..are we going to say it is because of she was benefiting something financially? what about cases of two lovers that committed suicide together..what are you going to say about that.

so according to the only reason why a girl will go out with you is because of your financials...is this not the epitomy of insecurities in men..what about poor men..what are their women benefiting from them?

the reality of life is simple and it goes both ways...we humans naturally always put their self interest first...we always think what we are going to gain, whether i is sex or money..it is nothing to do with gender rather with the human way of life.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:

Lol @the bolded,I laugh when I see guys like ubunja on this forum. Guys who put all women in a box, draw conclusions and spread their gospel. So funny! Now the question, do men and women love the same way? Lol I think before anyone can answer this question, the first step to getting an adequate answer is limiting the research question to a specific gender with same characters first. Do men love the same way? Or Do Women love the same way? No! So definitely Men and Women do not love the same way. Yes. Why? Love is understood, felt, and expressed differently. How much a person loves, how it is shown or how deep it is felt differs due to some factors like family background, personalities, age etc.

If you say a woman love for financial benefits, then it can be rightfully said that men love for sexual benefits (since it is believed that sex is the first thing that connects a man to a woman before love comes in)which make but opportunistic and not sacrificial. Now, not all men love sacrificially likewise not all women's love are opportunistic in nature, Some women love unconditionally just as some men love sacrificially. Be guided.It's best to see things from the neutral mind and not from an agitated mind (one that is already aroused with the curiosity to know the other gender and to beat him/her at his/her game)

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by pansophist(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol @the bolded,I laugh when I see guys like ubunja on this forum. Guys who put all women in a box, draw conclusions and spread their gospel. So funny! Now the question, do men and women love the same way? Lol I think before anyone can answer this question, the first step to getting an adequate answer is limiting the research question to a specific gender with same characters first. Do men love the same way? Or Do Women love the same way? No! So definitely Men and Women do not love the same way. Yes. Why? Love is understood, felt, and expressed differently. How much a person loves, how it is shown or how deep it is felt differs due to some factors like family background, personalities, age etc.

If you say a woman love for financial benefits, then it can be rightfully said that men love for sexual benefits (since it is believed that sex is the first thing that connects a man to a woman before love comes in)which make but opportunistic and not sacrificial. Now, not all men love sacrificially likewise not all women's love are opportunistic in nature, Some women love unconditionally just as some men love sacrificially. Be guided.It's best to see things from the neutral mind and not from an agitated mind (one that is already aroused with the curiosity to know the other gender and to beat him/her at his/her game)

Na why I like you, you respond with logic, instead of yelling insult like a mad dog, such as cococandy grin why not do the same with ubunja? adhomimen is not a virtue of the educated, at least na wetin them teach me when I de study for Pakistan be that cool I also do not agree with lots of things ubunja said, but instead of dismissing him or attacking him, I will attack his point. To grow intellectually, we must be willing to accommodate contradictory views no matter how extreme.

Yes, men love with their diick first, just as women probably love with their stomach first (not sure though, still finding out). By love, you are making the same error as lilwetdick, I am not referring to the idealistic nonsense of true love, the tears, love stories and talk talk, but the kind of love between a mother and a child. The actionable expression of it. Because if women can, then it is in contrary to her biological mating strategy of marrying up. Will she fall out love if the man cannot be high status anymore? If I lose my six pack, money, then move go Ajengule, you go still love me maria? abi you go migrate, no lie o grin

Oya confess cool

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:

Na why I like you, you respond with logic, instead of yelling insult like a mad dog, such as cococandy grin why not do the same with ubunja? adhomimen is not a virtue of the educated, at least na wetin them teach me when I de study for Pakistan be that cool I also do not agree with lots of things ubunja said, but instead of dismissing him or attacking him, I will attack his point. To grow intellectually, we must be willing to accommodate contradictory views no matter how extreme.

Yes, men love with their diick first, just as women probably love with their stomach first (not sure though, still finding out). By love, you are making the same error as lilwetdick, I am not referring to the idealistic nonsense of true love, the tears, love stories and talk talk, but the kind of love between a mother and a child. The actionable expression of it. Because if women can, then it is in contrary to her biological mating strategy of marrying up. Will she fall out love if the man cannot be high status anymore? If I lose my six pack, money, then move go Ajengule, you go still love me maria? abi you go migrate, no lie o grin

Oya confess cool
Lol I can't do this with ubunja, he argues, I reason. When I counter an opinion it isn't to sound right or have the last say, I counter to converse, learn ,and maybe instill knowledge. Most people that comment on threads like this hardly see reasons, Ubunja of all argues to win unfortunately i don't have strength for that.

Lol @ idealistic nonsense of true love, but then I have to let you know that there's a difference between love that exist between a man and woman ( romantic love) and the love between mother and Child, and you can never equate the two. Although it is believed that the Mother-Child love is stronger but I can vividly argue that it can only overshadow the love between a man and his woman if it is allowed. Simply put, Mother Child love is powerful but it can not conquer a man woman love where the latter exist.However, unlike Mother-Child bond, Romantic Love is built by both individuals involved. One of the mistakes people make is thinking love just happen.A woman who falls out of love was never in love. cool

Lol Pan, my love for you nah Jackie Chan nah grin I no even know say you get money cheesy. Nah why I dey hustle since nah .
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2019
MariaLavina:

no one is interested in your opinion. Keep it to yourself. We don't reason with women.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2019
MariaLavina:

take your trashy view back where it came from

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

so are evolutionary biologist all right..other scientists in other field might come up to disput their claims...wasnt evolutionary biologist who brought the ape-to human evolution, the dinosaurs and many garbage. pls show us the research that says that every specie have their mating rituals, and all share a striking resemblance with each other. is the mating rituals of the animal kingdom the same with the human world? pls show us links of this similarities

i was expecting you to use livelihood as a means of why a woman will cry when a man goes or die...
so what will you say about young girls in universities who have commited sucide because a guy student like them broke their heart..are we going to say it is because of she was benefiting something financially? what about cases of two lovers that committed suicide together..what are you going to say about that.

so according to the only reason why a girl will go out with you is because of your financials...is this not the epitomy of insecurities in men..what about poor men..what are their women benefiting from them?

the reality of life is simple and it goes both ways...we humans naturally always put their self interest first...we always think what we are going to gain, whether i is sex or money..it is nothing to do with gender rather with the human way of life.
go worship pussy on your own dead threads. We're not about that here.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
go worship pussy on your own dead threads. We're not about that here.

i guess in your threads with the likes is where you get your testosterone pumping..it shows you are a slave of people's opinion and cant survive without it..you will go into depression, if you dont get comment and likes..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

i guess in your threads with the likes is where you get your testosterone pumping..it shows you are a slave of people's opinion and cant survive without it..you will go into depression, if you dont get comment and likes..
and so?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
no one is interested in your opinion. Keep it to yourself. We don't reason with women.
Look at you getting all worked up that you had to make your anger show twice. The truth is bitter isn't it grin

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Look at you getting all worked up that you had to make your anger show twice. The truth is bitter isn't it grin
please
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
please
grin grin grin

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Momoney77: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
ubunja:
I'm sure I did write about it on some Miseducation but I guess it's in one of those in my phone still unposted.

Never get jealous. No matter what. It's a test. And it's a sign of weakness on your part.

Your girl wanna walk almost naked just let her. The trick is that AT THE VERY START OF THE RELATIONSHIP LAY DOWN YOUR RULES AND REGULATIONS. If later on she breaks those warn her maybe once. She repeats DUMP HER. A woman loves through respect. Once she doesn't respect you she no longer loves you. Next her. Never find yourself in a position where you're having sleepless nights over what a girl is doing. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REPLACE HER. simple.

At the bolded, what are some of the basic laws a man must lay down at the start of the relationship??

These write ups are like the two edge sword penetrating our gynocentric mind.
May your wisdom and ink never run dry

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Momoney77: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
ubunja:
that's the truth.most men love ignorance because it's comfortable. Truth is bitter because it blows away the illusion they have lived under for ages.

Look at guys like Deji63 and lilwetdick. See how hard and resolutely they war against truth.

Seeing them gives me inspiration to write more. For I know those which truth is meant for will benefit.

This lilwetdick is a gal, the way she writes says it all

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Momoney77:

At the bolded, what are some of the basic laws a man must lay down at the start of the relationship??

These write ups are like the two edge sword penetrating our gynocentric mind.
May your wisdom and ink never run dry
It's up to you.
Its about what behaviours you won't tolerate from her. Maybe she needs to Dresss appropriately when you go out together. She watches her language. She don't raise her voice at you in public. Such things and more.

And if she breaks these rules let her face consequences. .

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by IDRWFB(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tony142:

Sir, his books is under a copyright law and not transfer able by another person except him, u can visit his website there are some free intro books there u can download or chat him up WhatsApp to get any of his books
Intelligent response.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by NNAMDIII(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
ekoson95:
Bonne anniversaire
Good afternoon sir,I made 71rc list but I'm scared of something, please can i chat you offline sir? I'm begging you
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ekoson95(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Good afternoon sir,I made 71rc list but I'm scared of something, please can i chat you offline sir? I'm begging you

Zero seven zero 1 3 1 3 3 9 0 1
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
ubunja:
All Sex Is For Making Babies

(Even Though Babies Are Not Made Everytime We Have Sex)

FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY VS FEMALE BIOLOGY.
The psychology of women is always changing and ever-evolving, generation to generation, but their biology stays the same. Women are getting trickier and smarter but they're stuck with a 6,000 yr old biology.

THE WOMB WHISPERER.
If you find you can't keep up with the current trend of female thought and ideas, what's in and what's out; how you're expected to act and dress and speak to attract a woman, just cut through the bullshit, and go straight to her core - her biology. That is, her womb. Her reproductive system. Speak to this ancient system because although primitive it holds sway over her more advanced psychology.

A woman's pussy is not controlled by her brain or her mind or her intellect. It's not even controlled by her heart. It's controlled by her womb, that is why ITS PHYSICALLY ATTACHED to the womb. Speaking to the womb simply means being that type of man with a proven record in Reproductive Success. Reproductive Success being your ability to reproduce your genes through babies successfully. Which is the literal definition of Survival of the Fittest.

THAT is what will bring pussy your way without you having to flash money, act rich or speak the latest catch phrases.

Let me give you an example; Ever wonder why if a guy makes one girl pregnant soon enough he'll make two, three, four girls pregnant? It's not coincidence. Wombs drive women to that man who puts wombs to work. All a womb wants to do is make babies. Not to be flushing out unused eggs every month through menstruation. The man who satisfies wombs gets the sex. That's reproductive success.

Next time you see a heavily pregnant woman check how other women look at her. It won't be with judgy looks (unless she's obviously too young) It won't be with shaming looks. But with longing looks. Their own wombs are whispering to them and asking "What about me?"

Ever noticed how, in a group of girls, if one girl gets pregnant others follow? Its the same womb whisper: "How about me?". And one by one the girls yield to the voice of temptation.

Impregnating women will have other women hanging around you. They won't come with the express intention of getting themselves pregnant too or to offer you sex. More a case of them just finding themselves subconsciously drawn to you. That's the wombs doing their thing. And one thing will lead to another, (as it always does) and the women, women who should have known better, will find themselves pregnant for a man that has impregnated half a dozen girls in the area. The psychological of these women just got overridden by the biological.

Make hoes pregnant and hoes will come to be made pregnant. Because all sex is for making babies.

Why do you think happily married women have a weakness for getting impregnated by some guy out there? IT'S A TURN ON. It turns a woman on massively to get a baby out of cheating with a man who makes her vagina tingle, then get her husband (who she's with only for financial support) to take care of the baby. It's a woman's wettest dream. Because it's the best of both worlds: The best genes for her child and the best lifestyle for that child.

When a vagina tingles it's the womb tapping the pussy on the shoulder to say, "hey, look! I want some of Him!"

WHEN YOU PROPOSITION A MARRIED WOMAN FOR A BABY.
When you approach someone's wife and ask to make her pregnant she's not horrified by your stinking morals as much as she's IMPRESSED about your cunning. Women are cunning, not intelligent. Intelligence doesn't make their jaw drop as much as cunning, craftiness and stratagem does. When you attempt to "lay your eggs in another bird's nest" (like the Cuckoo bird does), you display uncommon cunning. And women find it ever-fascinating.

To a woman a MasterMind is not an Einstein, or some other genius; but a man who can trick, deceive and cheat his way to accomplish his goal. That's the master mind. That's why women love hustlers and criminals. These cheat and outsmart the System that enslaves the majority. They're masterminds.

Women have their own Dictionary which you need to find and download to decode their speech.

A DOZEN CONTRACEPTION METHODS, BUT UNWANTED PREGNANCIES SKYROCKETING.
Women hate contraception. Don't let any female tell you otherwise.

Women enjoy sex more with the POSSIBILITY AND RISK of getting pregnant because then their reproductive system is firing on all cylinders. The pussy and the womb are in agreement. And are working towards the same goal: Let's.make.a.baby. Result? Pleasure runs deeper and orgasms hit higher. Result? Babymamas mushroom all over.

Look, raw sex for women is not about condoms reducing pleasure because there's the injection. And it's not about the injection being painful or making them fat because there's the Morning After pill. And it's not about the Morning After pill being expensive or not being readily available because there's the Pull Out method. But the Pull Out method becomes the perfect opportunity for women to hand over responsibility to another person - the man.

Now the man, who can't get pregnant, must be the one to make sure no one gets pregnant? Does that carry any sense?

Not that the poor guy will succeed anyways because come ejaculation time the sperm-hungry woman will urge him to pull out while simultaneously holding him tightly as his hot sperm sprays her uterus. Raw sex is about pleasure, but pleasure deriving from the thrill of risking unwanted pregnancy.

Men always announce it when they're about to come, to give women time to make a decision: Take the sperm or Reject it. But women, being the Masters of Bad Decisions, rarely say "pull out" and mean it.

SINGLE FATHERS: PUSSY MAGNETS.
If you can't make hoes pregnant, you can still take advantage of women's weakness for babies in other ways, scoring nice sex for yourself.

Do you have a cute little nephew or just a baby under 3 yrs lying around your house? Carry the little thing to the store and the female attention you'll get will be eye-opening.

Especially if, 1) it seems like it's your baby. And if any woman asks, tell her it's yours. Then add "and I'm all she has". Once you communicate that you're a Single Father, sit back and watch the sympathy pour out. Women LOVE single fathers. They adore them. If single motherhood communicates bad decisions, stupid choices and irresponsible lifestyle and low morals; single fatherhood communicates the opposite: bravery, independence and, in a world where guys impregnate and run, it communicates responsibility. All good things:
https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/anthony-weiner-is-right-kids-are-total-chick-magnets/
https://philmeetworld./2009/12/27/babies-are-chick-magnets/

And Especially if, 2) it seems like you can't manage the baby and it's all too much for you. If you never seen sympathy from women, I promise you, you'll see it on that day.

It's the Mothering instinct that pulls women to single fathers. The same mothering instinct that pulls them to erring Bad Boys. That instinct is identical to, and as powerful as, the Provider instinct men feel when they see a pretty woman in poverty.

Babies draw women to men because all sex is for making babies.

Or look at it this way:

TWO SYSTEMS, NOT TOO DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS.
A woman has two holes that take substance into the body.

The mouth and the pussy.

The mouth takes in food that goes to the stomach. Just as the pussy takes in sperm that goes to the womb. The mouth and the pussy are essentially the same thing. That's why what's meant for the mouth can be put in the pussy (cucumber, banana etc); and that's why, also, what's meant for the pussy can be put in the mouth (Dick).

And the stomach and the womb are also essentially the same thing: They receive, store and process what pussy and mouth bring in.

The stomach receives food it uses to produce nutrients that sustain the body and keep the woman alive. While the womb receives sperm it uses to produce babies that sustain the human race and keep it alive. The stomach is to the woman what the womb is to humanity.

Now, here is the thing; when it comes to food, the woman's tastes and appetites, what she eats and when, is not decided by the mouth itself but by THE STOMACH. The mouth is only an opening. A conduit. A pathway.

In the same way, a woman's sexual tastes and appetites, who she fvcks and when, is not decided by the pussy itself but by THE WOMB. The pussy is only an opening and a pathway. A gate. The womb is Central Command. With the menstrual cycle being the chief influencer of a woman's choice of men: https://www.nairaland.com/4963791/ubunjas-miseducation-season-thug

When a woman eats, food is only tasty so that the woman can enjoy eating otherwise if food was tasteless she wouldn't bother eating and would starve and die.

In the same way, Dick is only tasty so that the woman can enjoy fvcking because if sex was tasteless she wouldn't bother having sex and getting impregnated and humanity would quickly go extinct.

Yet the stomach has no use for the sweet taste of food, only the nutrients in the food; Just as the mouth has no use for the nutrients in the food, only the sweet taste of food.

In the same way, the womb has no use for the sweet taste of Dick, only the sperm that comes out of the Dick; Just as the pussy has no use for the sperm, only the sweet taste of Dick.

What does this all mean?

It means that when it comes to sex and reproduction, Mother-Nature sees women essentially upside down.

THE UPSIDE DOWN WOMAN.
In Mother-Nature's eyes, a woman is walking on her hands with her feet in the air. Head down, pussy up. She interacts with the World without a face or a brain. So her beauty is inconsequential and her intelligence doesn't matter. She's just a headless, brainless, faceless entity with pussy for a mouth and a womb for a stomach.

It may be that you must also start picturing women like that.

Next time you walk up to a girl, ignore her looks and discount her brains. Imagine you're talking to her pussy and she's hungry for your sperm. Because at the end of it all, that's really what you're talking to everytime you talk to a girl. You may be talking to a girl face to face but all the time the girl herself is checking how her pussy is responding to you, not her brains, not her heart.

Women are emotional, not logical. What women think of you doesn't matter much. It's what they FEEL about you that matters. Because women act from a place of emotions not logic, reason or good sense. A woman may think you're a broke godforsaken loser. And indeed you may be that. But if her vagina tingles everytime she sees you she'll sleep with you. Simple as that.

And never does a woman's vagina tingle more than when sitting in the presence of a prolific impregnator or a Single Father.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
Dante

If you die today ubunja, i wont be suprised if d autopsy comes out that you Died of Sense poisoning.

Wisdom wants to FINISH you....!!!!! Its like a tard psychosis.....Its eating through your tissues. It really wants to finish you.

Anyways , members lets rise up to pray for Bro Ubunja as he finishes today's sermon

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Budex40:

If you die today ubunja, i wont be suprised if d autopsy comes out that you Died of Sense poisoning.

Wisdom wants to FINISH you....!!!!! Its like a tard psychosis.....Its eating through your tissues. It really wants to finish you.

Anyways , members lets rise up to pray for Bro Ubunja as he finishes today's sermon
#dead grin

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by Deji63: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Momoney77:

This lilwetdick is a gal, the way she writes says it all

Any spirit filled individual against the antics of that demon gay called Ubunja is male. I feel sorry for you.Ubunja is miserable and an old frustrated animal. How many people of this generation write crap epistles like this anymore? Thats a giveaway to anyone. Let Ubunja start a Vlog. OLD WORM of the other generation desperate to ruin the lives of the yoith because he messed up his own youth and ultimately his old age.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. by lookyzy: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:
All Sex Is For Making Babies

(Even Though Babies Are Not Made Everytime We Have Sex)

FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY VS FEMALE BIOLOGY.
The psychology of women is always changing and ever-evolving, generation to generation, but their biology stays the same. Women are getting trickier and smarter but they're stuck with a 6,000 yr old biology.

THE WOMB WHISPERER.
If you find you can't keep up with the current trend of female thought and ideas, what's in and what's out; how you're expected to act and dress and speak to attract a woman, just cut through the bullshit, and go straight to her core - her biology. That is, her womb. Her reproductive system. Speak to this ancient system because although primitive it holds sway over her more advanced psychology.

A woman's pussy is not controlled by her brain or her mind or her intellect. It's not even controlled by her heart. It's controlled by her womb, that is why ITS PHYSICALLY ATTACHED to the womb. Speaking to the womb simply means being that type of man with a proven record in Reproductive Success. Reproductive Success being your ability to reproduce your genes through babies successfully. Which is the literal definition of Survival of the Fittest.

THAT is what will bring pussy your way without you having to flash money, act rich or speak the latest catch phrases.

Let me give you an example; Ever wonder why if a guy makes one girl pregnant soon enough he'll make two, three, four girls pregnant? It's not coincidence. Wombs drive women to that man who puts wombs to work. All a womb wants to do is make babies. Not to be flushing out unused eggs every month through menstruation. The man who satisfies wombs gets the sex. That's reproductive success.

Next time you see a heavily pregnant woman check how other women look at her. It won't be with judgy looks (unless she's obviously too young) It won't be with shaming looks. But with longing looks. Their own wombs are whispering to them and asking "What about me?"

Ever noticed how, in a group of girls, if one girl gets pregnant others follow? Its the same womb whisper: "How about me?". And one by one the girls yield to the voice of temptation.

Impregnating women will have other women hanging around you. They won't come with the express intention of getting themselves pregnant too or to offer you sex. More a case of them just finding themselves subconsciously drawn to you. That's the wombs doing their thing. And one thing will lead to another, (as it always does) and the women, women who should have known better, will find themselves pregnant for a man that has impregnated half a dozen girls in the area. The psychological of these women just got overridden by the biological.

Make hoes pregnant and hoes will come to be made pregnant. Because all sex is for making babies.

Why do you think happily married women have a weakness for getting impregnated by some guy out there? IT'S A TURN ON. It turns a woman on massively to get a baby out of cheating with a man who makes her vagina tingle, then get her husband (who she's with only for financial support) to take care of the baby. It's a woman's wettest dream. Because it's the best of both worlds: The best genes for her child and the best lifestyle for that child.

When a vagina tingles it's the womb tapping the pussy on the shoulder to say, "hey, look! I want some of Him!"

WHEN YOU PROPOSITION A MARRIED WOMAN FOR A BABY.
When you approach someone's wife and ask to make her pregnant she's not horrified by your stinking morals as much as she's IMPRESSED about your cunning. Women are cunning, not intelligent. Intelligence doesn't make their jaw drop as much as cunning, craftiness and stratagem does. When you attempt to "lay your eggs in another bird's nest" (like the Cuckoo bird does), you display uncommon cunning. And women find it ever-fascinating.

To a woman a MasterMind is not an Einstein, or some other genius; but a man who can trick, deceive and cheat his way to accomplish his goal. That's the master mind. That's why women love hustlers and criminals. These cheat and outsmart the System that enslaves the majority. They're masterminds.

Women have their own Dictionary which you need to find and download to decode their speech.

A DOZEN CONTRACEPTION METHODS, BUT UNWANTED PREGNANCIES SKYROCKETING.
Women hate contraception. Don't let any female tell you otherwise.

Women enjoy sex more with the POSSIBILITY AND RISK of getting pregnant because then their reproductive system is firing on all cylinders. The pussy and the womb are in agreement. And are working towards the same goal: Let's.make.a.baby. Result? Pleasure runs deeper and orgasms hit higher. Result? Babymamas mushroom all over.

Look, raw sex for women is not about condoms reducing pleasure because there's the injection. And it's not about the injection being painful or making them fat because there's the Morning After pill. And it's not about the Morning After pill being expensive or not being readily available because there's the Pull Out method. But the Pull Out method becomes the perfect opportunity for women to hand over responsibility to another person - the man.

Now the man, who can't get pregnant, must be the one to make sure no one gets pregnant? Does that carry any sense?

Not that the poor guy will succeed anyways because come ejaculation time the sperm-hungry woman will urge him to pull out while simultaneously holding him tightly as his hot sperm sprays her uterus. Raw sex is about pleasure, but pleasure deriving from the thrill of risking unwanted pregnancy.

Men always announce it when they're about to come, to give women time to make a decision: Take the sperm or Reject it. But women, being the Masters of Bad Decisions, rarely say "pull out" and mean it.

SINGLE FATHERS: PUSSY MAGNETS.
If you can't make hoes pregnant, you can still take advantage of women's weakness for babies in other ways, scoring nice sex for yourself.

Do you have a cute little nephew or just a baby under 3 yrs lying around your house? Carry the little thing to the store and the female attention you'll get will be eye-opening.

Especially if, 1) it seems like it's your baby. And if any woman asks, tell her it's yours. Then add "and I'm all she has". Once you communicate that you're a Single Father, sit back and watch the sympathy pour out. Women LOVE single fathers. They adore them. If single motherhood communicates bad decisions, stupid choices and irresponsible lifestyle and low morals; single fatherhood communicates the opposite: bravery, independence and, in a world where guys impregnate and run, it communicates responsibility. All good things:
https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/anthony-weiner-is-right-kids-are-total-chick-magnets/
https://philmeetworld./2009/12/27/babies-are-chick-magnets/

And Especially if, 2) it seems like you can't manage the baby and it's all too much for you. If you never seen sympathy from women, I promise you, you'll see it on that day.

It's the Mothering instinct that pulls women to single fathers. The same mothering instinct that pulls them to erring Bad Boys. That instinct is identical to, and as powerful as, the Provider instinct men feel when they see a pretty woman in poverty.

Babies draw women to men because all sex is for making babies.

Or look at it this way:

TWO SYSTEMS, NOT TOO DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS.
A woman has two holes that take substance into the body.

The mouth and the pussy.

The mouth takes in food that goes to the stomach. Just as the pussy takes in sperm that goes to the womb. The mouth and the pussy are essentially the same thing. That's why what's meant for the mouth can be put in the pussy (cucumber, banana etc); and that's why, also, what's meant for the pussy can be put in the mouth (Dick).

And the stomach and the womb are also essentially the same thing: They receive, store and process what pussy and mouth bring in.

The stomach receives food it uses to produce nutrients that sustain the body and keep the woman alive. While the womb receives sperm it uses to produce babies that sustain the human race and keep it alive. The stomach is to the woman what the womb is to humanity.

Now, here is the thing; when it comes to food, the woman's tastes and appetites, what she eats and when, is not decided by the mouth itself but by THE STOMACH. The mouth is only an opening. A conduit. A pathway.

In the same way, a woman's sexual tastes and appetites, who she fvcks and when, is not decided by the pussy itself but by THE WOMB. The pussy is only an opening and a pathway. A gate. The womb is Central Command. With the menstrual cycle being the chief influencer of a woman's choice of men: https://www.nairaland.com/4963791/ubunjas-miseducation-season-thug

When a woman eats, food is only tasty so that the woman can enjoy eating otherwise if food was tasteless she wouldn't bother eating and would starve and die.

In the same way, Dick is only tasty so that the woman can enjoy fvcking because if sex was tasteless she wouldn't bother having sex and getting impregnated and humanity would quickly go extinct.

Yet the stomach has no use for the sweet taste of food, only the nutrients in the food; Just as the mouth has no use for the nutrients in the food, only the sweet taste of food.

In the same way, the womb has no use for the sweet taste of Dick, only the sperm that comes out of the Dick; Just as the pussy has no use for the sperm, only the sweet taste of Dick.

What does this all mean?

It means that when it comes to sex and reproduction, Mother-Nature sees women essentially upside down.

THE UPSIDE DOWN WOMAN.
In Mother-Nature's eyes, a woman is walking on her hands with her feet in the air. Head down, pussy up. She interacts with the World without a face or a brain. So her beauty is inconsequential and her intelligence doesn't matter. She's just a headless, brainless, faceless entity with pussy for a mouth and a womb for a stomach.

It may be that you must also start picturing women like that.

Next time you walk up to a girl, ignore her looks and discount her brains. Imagine you're talking to her pussy and she's hungry for your sperm. Because at the end of it all, that's really what you're talking to everytime you talk to a girl. You may be talking to a girl face to face but all the time the girl herself is checking how her pussy is responding to you, not her brains, not her heart.

Women are emotional, not logical. What women think of you doesn't matter much. It's what they FEEL about you that matters. Because women act from a place of emotions not logic, reason or good sense. A woman may think you're a broke godforsaken loser. And indeed you may be that. But if her vagina tingles everytime she sees you she'll sleep with you. Simple as that.

And never does a woman's vagina tingle more than when sitting in the presence of a prolific impregnator or a Single Father.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
Dante

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got / Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) / I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.