₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,282,378 members, 5,004,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 02:09 PM

How I Make 350k To 400K Every Month. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make 350k To 400K Every Month. (302 Views)

"I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis / Make 6 Figure Income Monthly Up To 400k By Working Online Per Time!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 350k To 400K Every Month. by yomammy: 1:38am On Jun 13
Hello Guyz if this piece is not usefull to you, plz ignore.

I have been on this for long.
Whenever many hears sport betting, they call it gambling. My brother, that's if you see it as gambling. How will you win when all you do is use 100naira to play a long ticket. If you don't know, many feed their family with this. I am a living prove, we see it as investment or business. I have been on this since 2017 and I know what i have gained.
I design a principle for my self on this business. So losing will not be like losing to me. Whenever I lose, I see it as if am paying tax, paying for shop rent and salary for my workers. I don't see it as if am losing. My brother, believe or leave it, I bought the house i live in now through sport betting rollovers, bought another for rent business thorough sport betting. So what are you saying that this is not a business. Making cash out of sport betting lies on the principle and tactics you apply, forget about the fear of losing. It depends on the tactics you designed for it.

Cutting the long story short, I have enjoyed this and in february, i decided to bring it out as a business which others can invest in applying my tactics. I started with my friends and people i know to test the business before bringing it out to the public, it was impressing. I was able to achieve my aim of people getting paid and showing appreciation.

Sport betting investment is sweet when you don't do it with greed. In every business there must be a loss. There is loss in it because if not for the loss, someone can cashout 1m every month. So I designed my formation in a way that in a week I should be having less than 2loss or no loss at all.

Where I get my games are from reliable sport expertise, I pay for it. And haven't been disappointed that there will be no large interest in a week. So if you are interested! I repeat, if you are interested, it not by force. Its not by force. I will teach you everything you need to know in my online class on Whatsapp.

1. The killer strategy.
2. The bet platforms you need.
3. How to Rollover and always standing on a Large profit side.
4. How to book games and best market options (for Newbies)
5. Add You To a Group Where i share my daily Games for free.
6. Show you Foreign Sites Where i buy my Odds from.

Attend My Online Class On Whatsapp Which will be Holding every day 8PM To 10PM everyday.
1Hr Teaching and 1Hr Q&A

Only 10 Participants.
4 Administrators.

1k Entry.

After teaching you this. When you Start Up your rollover and fund your bet account with 2k, you will be able to cashout about 80k To 100k in the first month in my rollovers. You will see the growth of your Investment and thank me later when you don't apply greed to it. So if you know you have geed and find it hard to follow instructions, please don't bother attending the class because you won't gain anything. Because without following my given guidelines. You will lose out.

Believe it or leave it. Your cashout will be around 80k to 10k in the first month.

So if you are interested, Send a Whatsapp message to this WhatsApp number 07083685979 or call 09018312590.

Once again, please, it is not by force. No hate comment. No hard feeling. If you are not interested just kindly ignore my post.

Re: How I Make 350k To 400K Every Month. by klinspot(m): 12:09am On Jun 14
07038063032 please add me up

(1) (Reply)

Complete Audiovisual Training Now Open / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / Enlight Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.