Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (96561 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Predstan: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2019
I
grandstar:

How much does it cost to process Canadian travel? He also can't get most decent jobs as he lacks Canadian experience.

Many who travel to Canada are unaware of these facts and end up doing manual jobs instead of the white collar work they had in Nigeria

If he's to travel to Canada, maybe he should go to a remote area where jobs are plentiful and workers in short supply. Work on fish trawlers I learnt pays very well.

The white collar you get in Nigeria, how much does it pay you? It might not be even up to the minimum wage in Canada. Your kid can afford to go to a standard school for free up to secondary, he can even get grants to attend university.

With your white collar job, you end up in traffic for 3hours. You get home, no light probably water don finish inside tank u no ft shower, u on gen ear don block. Even your kids Na shaku Shaku day are dancing in school... every kids in the steeet don turn yahoo boy; the landlord beside your house is even a yahoo buy who turns on the volume of his speaker to the highest. You won enter plane go do meeting for Abuja but airline don reschedule your plane without informing you ahead. Immigration asking for bribe. Police arrest you in the bar asking for bribe.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by greggng: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2019
KCMTravels:
You just hit the nail on the head. You seem to have good knowledge of Australia and Japan. I know much about Australia but nothing or little about Japan. Could you please talk more about Japan as regards study. Australia is way too expensive for study. Thanks.

Unfortunately the guy telling me about Japan is not there for studies. The last thing he told me is that some people are arranging marriage for him to secure his stay....he has already started work....the amount he is earning makes me wanna die .of envy......I can't say more untill God helps me to be there. I am not against anyone travelling but ensure is a country where you won't suffer . Even though Australia education is expensive as you claimed ...is still one of the best place to be. I got to meet a guy that came back from Australia who told me that he has been there for more than 12 years with papers. He went through student visa...he got a job ...and well paid....he kept on renewing his visa by applying for afresh master course anytime he is through with one. The requirement is ....ensure you have at least 30k dollars in your account. ...his master degree is uncountable now....it was when he got married that he was given papers and this enabled him to bring the wife to Australia.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2019
grossintel:
Call me mad or whatever you wish , which country you dey? Never compare opportunities in Canada, USA or Australia to this shithole! If you don't have a job go look for one! Don't stay in Italy or other messed up countries and call that abroad then discourage the young man to rather invest the money here. You no dey make money there? Come back home and start a business then, Mtchewwwww!

Bro say Italy bad that much ?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Burgerlomo: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2019
mu2sa2:
The 4m naira is just about 11k dollars. That is
small change in Western countries. Why not invest the money here and over time it grows. You can then afford to travel to Canada, Dubai or anywhere else for leisure, rather than to be just menial worker or even a criminal with all the risks involved. Someone told me that on his first trip abroad to London he saw a security guard in front of a shop and upon a closer look he discovered he was a lecturer he knew at a nigerian university, who left his job to seek so- called greener pastures abroad like OP is planning!

This is the best advice so far cool
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by tempest01(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2019
grossintel:
Call me mad or whatever you wish , which country you dey? Never compare opportunities in Canada, USA or Australia to this shithole! If you don't have a job go look for one! Don't stay in Italy or other messed up countries and call that abroad then discourage the young man to rather invest the money here. You no dey make money there? Come back home and start a business then, Mtchewwwww!

Lol...those three countries you mentioned, I've been to all of them

I never talked about the work aspect, I only gave my advise concerning the investment aspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Rolly22(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2019
King44:
fact, especially when they begin use different filters eg snap chat filter versus when you see them live lol na to just pretend waka pass like say no be them u get appointment with

I swear them weak me Bros.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by GeneralBiati(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

I have decided to escape from this country in search of a saner climate for work or business.To be sincere i have raised 4million naira only in cash but don't want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .so as a chemical/petrochemical engineer.Kindly list out 1st world countries i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.
Your kind input would forever be appreciated.
write a good international cv on ms word and try to first find a good job there/obodo oyibo, must be on permanent basis,and average job in UK pays 12 to14 million naira yearly for a cleaner etc,try to request accommodation too, you're going there should be legal.Google is your friend
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Timi1990(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2019
@op If you can raise 4million Naira in Nigeria in your late 20s or 30s bro there’s no need to move abroad . If you have uncle or Aunty abroad please ask them for $20 or $100 help and hear their response . The fact that they live abroad doesn’t mean they are financially better than you ; 99% of the money they earn abroad is spent on Tax, bills , insurance , rent, health care etc . I’ll advice you set up a small business in Nigeria and if you desire to travel out if the country it’s better you travel to Asia and try to gain first hand experience then you can use your capital to invest in Nigeria or any west African country you desire . There are lots Nigerians in Ghana, Togo & Benin republic doing well

7 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sunsewa16: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Makaveli1166 post=79278642]Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

I have decided to escape from this country in search of a saner climate for work or business.To be sincere i have raised 4million naira only in cash but don't want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .so as a chemical/petrochemical engineer.Kindly list out 1st world countries i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.

Try Canada or USA, especially if ur married with a child, not children, based on 4m u said u have.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by mekaboy(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
u sound foolish with Ur question..u got 4 million and u want to.travel to a country where u will start struggling in the next 4 years and u aren't even sure of staying there after 6months?

many Nigerians have been able to turn one million naira into 10s of millions......u even have 4 million for that matters

the only good country u can travel to with that kind of money is Germany or scadinaviam countries (education only)

You are the foolish one here.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Moneywirer: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wakanda!!!

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2019
tempest01:

Lol...those three countries you mentioned, I've been to all of them in the last 6 months. Lived and worked in two, currently on one of them.

It is not as rosy as you think. Once I get my citizenship I am.sure coming back. I am already investing as we speak. Idiot
If you lived there, then you should know that 4m is enough to show proof of funds for Canada express entry! You think Nigeria is the way it was 5 years ago? If you left this country before then you better not compare the standard of living to your past knowledge. Only us living here currently know the reality and hash conditions of trying any business here. And the OP knows that for sure. Then again it all depends on you and what works for you, if you're not making it there that doesn't mean that the op won't. Ave seen people living overseas for 15 years and not even a single building in there name, a've also seen people living in Russia for 5 years and building mansions. How they got the money is not my business, if abroad don tire you, please come back. We need space for others to try, thanks.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Odingo1:

You cannot leave school for one year in germany, your student resident permit expires after one and half years, how will the person renew it without going to school, there is no work that can give €2500 a month after tax as a student except short contract holiday job with daimler mercedes job or other big companies.

But Germany is good while Canada is the best.

What of Australia?
Between Canada, Australia and Germany which one is better?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by modeandmelody(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Invest with our company and grow your money.

uote author=Makaveli1166 post=79278642]Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

Your kind input would forever be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sacx: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

Your kind input would forever be appreciated.

Your choice of words is hilarious. You want to escape from this country grin. Bros you are not going anywhere. We will do this next level together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2019
karika2018:
Try a masters program or phd scholarship to canada...if you had a job already in nigeria you apply for immigration to canada.........

if that do not work then try bahamas.....(why....once you get your passport as a bahamian it is free visa to canada.....and the money you have would be okay for you over there.....you could also decide to stay back in the bahams and start life there....there are so many nigerians living and working in the bahamas.........

but overall....the best country to live in is the united states...i live there.....but i would advice you to go to bahamas or canada for now.

once you are in the bahamas....you are almost in canada

good luck

Please a quick question. With a monthly income of 2500 dols, how much can one save?

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Bro say Italy bad that much ?
Wetin you wan go Italy go do nah? You be babe?

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by tempest01(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

What of Australia?
Between Canada, Australia and Germany which one is better?
Thanks

If you have a choice, go to Australia. Low end minimum wage jbs, and you still earn as much as a high paying job in other countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by olabs201(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Starz825:

4m is something huge to start a car dealership buz with....you can get a nigeria used cars for 1m each and can sell for #1.5..imagine having 4 cars 500#*4 = 2m....so in like six months u have #6m...you won't like to go abroad again sef

Everything looks cool on paper.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2019
BobRisky5050:
Bro... poultry kill you there... oga carry your money and even if it’s to bribe your way, travel to Luxembourg it’s the best economy and best place to work

Everybody suggesting poultry, for crying out loud not everyone wants to go into agriculture. na by force to be farmer. If not for this useless country that diverts ones dream what's the relationship between a petroleum engineer and farming.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2019
My advice is Canada for the following reasons:
- Free education for your children up to secondary school and they can take a student loan to take any course in university
- Easiest country to get permanent resident visa once you fulfil the requirements
-Easy to get a manual labour job within weeks of arriving which can pay you $24,000-$50000 dollars a year. You can save money to go back to school to take a Master degree course in your field, which will enable you to get a white collar job.
- Large Nigerian community
- Free healthcare
- The only obstacle of most Nigerians is the financial requirement to show you have enough funds to fend for yourself for a year or two after you arrive.

7 Likes 3 Shares

A trip to South Korea and you won't regret it if you're hardworking.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 08, 2019
grossintel:
Wetin you wan go Italy go do nah? You be babe?

Someone I know is trying to get me to Italy with a schenzen visa he said I will be ale to enter other European countries too is it advisable that I go ?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Predstan:
I

The white collar you get in Nigeria, how much does it pay you? It might not be even up to the minimum wage in Canada. Your kid can afford to go to a standard school for free up to secondary, he can even get grants to attend university.

With your white collar job, you end up in traffic for 3hours. You get home, no light probably water don finish inside tank u no ft shower, u on gen ear don block. Even your kids Na shaku Shaku day are dancing in school... every kids in the steeet don turn yahoo boy; the landlord beside your house is even a yahoo buy who turns on the volume of his speaker to the highest. You won enter plane go do meeting for Abuja but airline don reschedule your plane without informing you ahead. Immigration asking for bribe. Police arrest you in the bar asking for bribe.

I'm not doubting you but many who traveled later regretted saying if they had known what they'll encounter, they would have never gone in the first place.

Many doing menial jobs aren't happy but shame won't make them come home. The pay over there may seem high in Naira but won't get you far.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by tempest01(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2019
yom2:
while u are paying those bills are u not supposed to have picked up a job? attleast 2500dolars job per month and u ll still live better than some one earning 50k here

Well he talked about investment and my reply was to the investment part.

You need a transition period for these countries. You need to change your CV, get some certifications and licenses etc. You'll need to have enough to last you for at least 6 months in the case of an undesirable.

Something as small as not having a drivers licence can hinder you from getting a job in Canada. And getting a full licence is not possible/hard in two months
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2019
grandstar:

I just hope it opens up as Nigeria is not one of the accepted countries

https://www.maxbounty.com/campaign.cfm?l=s&id=16406

If you are interested in crypto just start learning about bitcoin and blockchain and take it from there. You can always pm me to give you some hints.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2019
evaultra1:
Property For Sale!!! by evaultra1: 12:31pm On Jul 06
A STOREY BUILDING LOCATED IN UYO THE AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITY.... WELL TARRED WAY IN WAY OUT..

LAND MASS OF 475.346 square meters
INBOX IF INTERESTED....
PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE
#30M
CALL:08103508029 or Evaristus Edo @facebook.com
N30million for this native doctor bungalow?

Indeed, "The gods are not to be blamed"

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2019
tempest01:

If you have a choice, go to Australia. Low end minimum wage jbs, and you still earn as much as a high paying job in other countries.

Thanks
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2019
iamgenius:
Tell me jobs that are Automatic.

If I may ask, I meant no insult. Do you have any experience about Canada?

Please think about these:
DECENT JOBS.
CANADIAN EXPERIENCE
MANUAL JOBS (this got me laughing grin)
REMOTE AREA
FISH TRAWLERS.

YOU KNOW NOTHING MAN.

Okay man, educate me.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Someone I know is trying to get me to Italy with a schenzen visa he said I will be ale to enter other European countries too is it advisable that I go ?
No! it's not as easy as it sounds, they will tell you they will help you move to other countries but when you get there they'll abandon you! If you want to migrate abroad, try as much as you can to go to countries your sure of. Don't let them sell you alternative routes you will regret it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by olabs201(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2019
OfficialBrendan:
Play 2odd with the 4m�..then another 2odd with 8m..that's 16m..
Then u can process any country visa....

���

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.