Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School (59500 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2019
Yes, that's correct. The two old boys of my Alma mater (BBHS).
Late Chief M.K.O Abiola and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was the editor and deputy editor of our school paper during their school days as the OP has rightly said. The paper is called "The Trumpeter".
Nulli Secondus!
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Billionaire09: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2019
Yet obasanjo and co without conscience gave orders to massacred/massacring Biafran youths because of oil and gas.

Presently, there millions of IPOB and other Biafrans agitators locked up in prisons some killed and sold their organs to ritualists by obasanjo.

As you remembering these people throwback pictures, please do also remember their throwback massacres of innocent Biafrans and so called Niger delta youths.

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by BuhariAdvocate: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2019
You don't know me in real life I'm not a low life fellow like you thought.I was born smart & handsome, but what the hell happened to you?
Really I'm doing well.Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

FemiMaduka:

You are a lowlife bastard who has nothing -- nada -- to offer in life. That guy's comment was bona fide; a discerning mind will spot the genuine concern in his tone.

Let's even strip his comment down and put on a scale to ascertain its correctness:

- Is Ogun state not kicking below its capacity? A state where almost every thing pacesetting -- education, mission, literacy etc. -- was berthed. An Ogun state that welcomed the CMS; an Ogun that houses the revered Shrine of Bilikisu Sungbo (who some believe was the biblical Queen of Sheba); the Ogun of Pa Samuel Ajayi Crowther and co.! Should Abeokuta not have surpassed this current level?

- Is Ogun state not rightly the headquarters of ritual killing in the Southwest region? Go check the record of reported ritual killing and grave robbery, it is clear Ogun edges other states -- I am stating fact, and not some prejudiced bull poo (I don't do mess on this forum, I have a personality to guard).

Cut that non-mischievous fellow a slack and face your unenviable, lousy life.

P.S.: whatever you mean by the word 'inflexible' and the phrase 'be yourself' -- you know too little to move me an inch. Be useful for once and quit this lousy persona on this forum. Safe us the ignominy of having to deal with one extra nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Spacewalker(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:
So, MKO had always been the "bigger boy" which OBJ didn't like even as far back as then?

No wonder OBJ hates anything that has to do with Abiola.

Unfortunately for him, the name MKO Abiola lives on even in death. With his own sterling record of being a former military HOS and civilian president twice, he may never attain the status MKO Abiola has now achieved in Nigeria.

I won't be surprised if down the line, MKO Abiola's image is embedded in one of our currency notes to spite the useless man further.

Kudos to PMB for seriously dealing with Baba Iyabo while he's alive.

I won't blame you ..afterall,according to ur moniker,u are a silymod which you have just confirmed with ur sily words..

U can never match OBJ in achievements nor can u get to where he got to cos of ur hatred and myopic reasoning which has blinded u..sorry is ur name as u live a miserable life,u already know this,u are a hater and haters don't ever progress in life,fact.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by northvietnam(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:
So, MKO had always been the "bigger boy" which OBJ didn't like even as far back as then?

Unfortunately for him, the name MKO Abiola lives on even in death. With his own sterling record of being a former military HOS and civilian president twice, he may never attain the status MKO Abiola has now achieved in Nigeria.

I won't be surprised if down the line, MKO Abiola's image is embedded in one of our currency notes to spite the useless man further.

This one is high on oshogbo weed... MKO abiola was never sworn in and will never be recognized as GCFR in Nigeria. Deal with it. June 12 will be abolished when new Government takes over after buhari
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by splendour7(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

Chai,,what Are Those MKO achievements please? declearing the day he was assasinated a public holidays,but still haven't arrested his assilant? is that an achievement?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by deltateam: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

God bless you. Exactly my thoughts. Theres this rivalry of "I am better than you" back then. It still happens now and I totally understand the scenario. Must have been frustrating for Obasanjo.

MKO receiving accolade while no one was looking his side. See OBJ standing like gbalango while MKO sat with men.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Abiola, Obasanjo and the rest.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by SillyMods: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2019
splendour7:
Chai,,what Are Those MKO achievements please? declearing the day he was assasinated a public holidays,but still haven't arrested his assilant? is that an achievement?
So June 12 was the day he was assassinated?

Kids everywhere you go on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Andy2274: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

Stop talking rubbish. MKO Abiola, Bola Ige, OBJ and co were arrested because of same June 12 but all of them were released leaving Abiola alone. Why was he not released then by Abdusallam, Buhari and co? When GEJ named unilag after Abiola why did you people protested? I pray that people too will take your right, kill you and honour you in death. Let them declare Abiola a former president and pay him all his entitlement and probe IBB. You are insulting OBJ leaving the main player IBB. IBB is still alive, go after him and leave OBJ alone.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by SillyMods: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2019
[s]
Andy2274:
Stop talking rubbish. MKO Abiola, Bola Ige, OBJ and co were arrested because of same June 12 but all of them were released leaving Abiola alone. Why was he not released then by Abdusallam, Buhari and co? When GEJ named unilag after Abiola why did you people protested? I pray that people too will take your right, kill you and honour you in death. Let them declare Abiola a former president and pay him all his entitlement and probe IBB. You are insulting OBJ leaving the main player IBB. IBB is still alive, go after him and leave OBJ alone.
[/s]
Go meet some elders around you to give you the correct gist about the happenings around June 12.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Hordbaz(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2019
angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Andy2274: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
Go meet some elders around you to give you the correct gist about the happenings around June 12.
I expected you to prove me wrong. If you know anything about June 12 you will know that it was IBB that nullified June 12 election not OBJ. Shift your blame to IBB and stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by OmoobaAdetunji(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2019
dadavivo:

Brainless talk. PMB was in Abacha government that murdered Abiola
Dìndìnrìn... Abacha died before Abiola

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Ayed44: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

This is childish. Very childish.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by olufemi247(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]read very well,..OBJ was the DEPUTY-EDITOR...to MKO..i.e olodo can never hold a post in those Secondary school days
liverpudian9:
mko sabi book den but obj na olodo
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by emmyjeff19: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Pwansunrise: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2019
partnerbizz5:
It looks like those days we were in CKC Onitsha. It was adjudged the best secondary school in Nigeria at a point.

Now it reminds me of how I was basking in the euphoria of being smart. I underestimated other students, who would make only noise and read less.

I thought I was gonna make the first position, having been known as "Eze ama na o gaechi" in primary school.

My people, I took 38th position out of 50.
I was gobsmacked. I never made 1st to 10th till I left that school.

Those kids were awful smart.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

The same with me was always first position in my school then till one day my mother told me that I will be going to federal so she could know how intelligent I am.

Lol and behold I got admission in Federal science and technical college and the first term I was the 10th out of 58 and I was like seriously na Brain full here. I tried all my best but could not take first position till I left only came close to fourth. Mehn in that school first position is nobody's property. Someone has even come from 11th position to take first position.
. Federal na Federal Jare na so we day knack everybody comot for every competition.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by SillyMods: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2019
Andy2274:
I expected you to prove me wrong. If you know anything about June 12 you will know that it was IBB that nullified June 12 election not OBJ. Shift your blame to IBB and stop chasing shadows.
And OBJ was jailed for June 12 as you said earlier?

As I advised, go ask the elders around you about June 12.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Penco2020(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
When will bubu release his own secondary school throwback picture?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by chernest2002: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

please learn to respect a national leader, obj is one of our national leader who served Nigeria well. If he have immortalized Mko, tribal Nigerians like Buhari will want to kill again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by mcafeez: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2019
Is that why u still sell airtime till today... no dey carry last ooo...

partnerbizz5:
It looks like those days we were in CKC Onitsha. It was adjudged the best secondary school in Nigeria at a point.

Now it reminds me of how I was basking in the euphoria of being smart. I underestimated other students, who would make only noise and read less.

I thought I was gonna make the first position, having been known as "Eze ama na o gaechi" in primary school.

My people, I took 38th position out of 50.
I was gobsmacked. I never made 1st to 10th till I left that school.

Those kids were awful smart.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by BrokenCock: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2019
bankyblue:
Ogun state as lost is glory, looking back and counting all the big achiever's in that state.....

.....But now, what u get or the news that comes out now is blood money, rape etc
ur english na real Ogun English ����

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by olagbola45(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2019
tohyorsih:
International thief thief angry

Who b thief
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by BrokenCock: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Pwansunrise:

The same with me was always first position in my school then till one day my mother told me that I will be going to federal so she could know how intelligent I am.

Lol and behold I got admission in Federal science and technical college and the first term I was the 10th out of 58 and I was like seriously na Brain full here. I tried all my best but could not take first position till I left only came close to fourth. Mehn in that school first position is nobody's property. Someone has even come from 11th position to take first position.
. Federal na Federal Jare na so we day knack everybody comot for every competition.
buhahhaha...if I tell u how idey take 22nd to24th steady u go pity me that year. not until we did one external scholarship, na me take 1st for the entire school. later got to know the teachers were only pleasing the parents of the richer kids

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by tuniski: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

But Buhari was part of those who dealt with MKO nau. Anyway, OBJ has his place permanently in Nigeria's history. Hate him or like him OBJ is our own enigma and Africa's worthy son.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by jellington: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Bad belle dey worry Obasanjo. MKO Abiola overring influence has ever been a threat to Obasanjo, he dug a hole for MKO but he will too will soon fall into the same hole.The evil that Men do leave with them.God will not create anyone that he cannot deal with .

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by tohyorsih(f): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2019
olagbola45:

Who b thief

Both Obasanjo and Abiola
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Orpe7(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Yet Obasanjo couldnt acknowledge June 12
The heart of man is truly wicked
Even if Abiola collect him gf for school, it doesnt warrant this attitude

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by olagbola45(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

Both Obasanjo and Abiola

Obj agreed but Abiola I don't know

Abiola is a good man obj is a beast..

All in all both are from where you hail from

Omo ogun..ogun parapo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by SillyMods: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
tuniski:

But Buhari was part of those who dealt with MKO nau. Anyway, OBJ has his place permanently in Nigeria's history. Hate him or like him OBJ is our own enigma and Africa's worthy son.
How was Buhari part of those who dealt with MKO?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School by Afonja007: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

oga obasanjo is only president from Yoruba land abiola is never one time president so you can't compare obasanjo and abiola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Photos Of People Sleeping At APC Convention: You Can't Cheat Nature!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.