Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari (633 Views)

Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy out of Hardship –Garba Shehu Tackles Tinubu / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts / I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet In My First Term – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by skyhighweb(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2019
President Buhari yesterday said his administration has brought Nigeria back to its feet through its change agenda.

The President who came into office in 2015 after the 16-year rule of the PDP, stated this when he spoke at the inaugural celebration of June 12 as the Democracy Day at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

He said “In my first term, we put Nigeria back on its feet. We are working again despite a difficult environment in oil on which we depend too much for our exports.

We encountered huge resistance from vested interests who do not want Change, But Change has come, we now must move to the Next Level. By the Grace of God, I intend to keep the oath I have made today and to serve as President for all Nigerians.”

According to the President, he respects the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), and ensured that the last general elections were the free, fair and peaceful. “Throughout the last four years, I respected the independence of INEC.

I ensured that INEC got all the resources it needed for independent and impartial management of elections in the country. All interested parties are agreed that the recent elections, which except for pockets of unrest, were free, fair and......

more on the news here

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=870

Do you agree with him

click LIKE for yes
click SHARE for hell no
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by moriss33(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Oga you are a liar

1 Like

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Splashme: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2019
Shameless liar

Deluded clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Aonkuuse(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2019
Only a blind wailer that cannot see sir
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by obi4eze(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2019
angry
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Only a blind wailer that cannot see sir
I had to look at your photo to see what a zombie looked like. I wasn't disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2019
The truth is people around buhari lie to him and he is too dumb to investigate on his own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by slimghost(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Such a deluded clown surrounded by sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Davash222(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Like this

Abeg sir, kindly take us back to our crawling days biko.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by olaric(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2019
You are a very big liar sir. Are you sincerely telling us that we are better off than the Jonathan days?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2019
Yeah! He brought Nigeria back to the feet of general corruption and poor adminstration; brought Nigeria back to its feet as World's poverty capital.

I hope the time for Emperor Imes's coming is not far from now. The world really is in need of his ordained impact.

Imes, we await your coming grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by youngsahito(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2019
stop talking old man and work on the promise that you made to us.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by skyhighweb(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
quoting from a rare Shakespeare novel
COUGH
"weed thou art, art foot"
end scene
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Timatayo1: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
God Will not forgive you
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by OfficialAPCNig: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Give power to a stoopid old man and he would become more stoopid.
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by skyhighweb(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Give power to a stoopid old man and he would become more stoopid.
lol bros ur moniker dey lie oh
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by helinues: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's feet or knee?
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by skyhighweb(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2019
helinues:
It's feet or knee?
lololol epic

(1) (Reply)

Edo Not A Colony Of The National Assembly, APC Chairman Declares / Fulani Leaders Incite RUGA Dooming Al-majiri Success / Icca/umunna Condemns Attack On Sen. Ike Ekweremadu In Nuremberg, Germany By Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.