Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly (24996 Views)

Sokoto Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon Aminu Achida & Hon Bello Maigona Defect To PDP / PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly by searchlight: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2019
hush15:

To be honest, am really indifferent about who dominates more or less. It's more about the persons and what they bring to the table. That's how politics should be. The persons that represents the larger interest, the peoples interest not a just some peoples interest.
oshomole the headmaster doesn't think so. had sokoto being an APC state you would have heard oshomole cry
Re: Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly by searchlight: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
how is Sokoto pdp state when they re not majority in state assembly
No pdp senator, pdp has 2 reps out of 11 seats cheesygrin
no one citizen of sokoto state is a PDP so every other thing na secondary brother. Nigerian remained under APC control even when the presiding officer of bothe the upper and lower chamber of the NASS were headed by PDP. you have no brain I don't expect you to understand. last time I checked you were still a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly by ORIENTATION101: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
searchlight:
Ganduje, Ugwuanyi, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ayade, udom Emmanuel, Dickson, elrufai, should I count more?
gibberish remove Ganduje ugwanyi, okowa, and Dickson cos they don't have full control of their states, Apc has senator and representative seat in Delta, bayelsa, . ugwanyi don't control Enugu politics not to talk of putting is stooge in power. The likes of ekweremadu and Ken namani are his boss. You can call udom a godfather if he successfully put his stooge as governor senators,house of reps and state lawmakers. That's when u reach Godfather status .
Only ayade , wike and el rufai dictate fully in their state where their stooge occupies federal seats.

Kwankaso left huge gap in Apc when he left , if not for the incumbent senator and past governor shekarau that defected to fill kwankaso vacuum. Combination of kwankaso and shekarau would have sent Ganduje packing this last election. So Ganduje is still learning
Re: Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly by hush15: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
searchlight:
oshomole the headmaster doesn't think so. had sokoto being an APC state you would have heard oshomole cry

i agree with you. Oshi omo ale is a divide and rule kinda person. he just hides the cloak of discipline as a facade but that guy is trash
Re: Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly by booksrite(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
no one citizen of sokoto state is a PDP so every other thing na secondary brother. Nigerian remained under APC control even when the presiding officer of bothe the upper and lower chamber of the NASS were headed by PDP. you have no brain I don't expect you to understand. last time I checked you were still a zombie

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Loved Up / Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.