Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria? (568 Views)

How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / I Have 50000 Naira, Advise Me On What To Do With It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria? by Pulsenaija: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2019
What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria – So, you’ve been able to raise 50 thousand naira and you thought of What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria? Really smart move. The next issue definitely would be which business idea or venture to invest the 50 thousand naira you have saved.

Offline Businesses You Can Start with 50K
What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria?

This is where the problem lies for most people, especially for persons who aren’t really internet savvy or prefer offline businesses they can actually walk-in to. Not to worry, we have got you covered.

Table Of Content
What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria
20 paying business you can start with less than 100k in Nigeria
Where To Get Loans In Nigeria 2019
With proper research on what up is obtainable currently in Nigeria, we have put together a list of the top 30 offline businesses in Nigeria which you can start-up with 50 thousand naira, at least. These businesses are profitable as long as proper work ethics are followed.

Work Ethics Or Requisites To Be Successful In These Or Any Business Venture(s):

Prioritize immediate needs
Intelligence
Making customer satisfaction utmost
What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria?
Below List Will Answer your questions What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria?

1. PHONE CHARGING BUSINESS.
PHONE CHARGING BUSINESS

It is no news that the electricity supply in most parts of Nigeria is unstable, erratic and poor at best. In this digital age, everyone needs to get connected especially via their mobile phones.

Since the power supply is poor and the cost of petrol and gasoline is expensive, Nigerians with the immediate need to power their phones, pay phone charging vendors to charge their phones mostly at a fixed rate.

Things you need to start a phone charging business.

A electric generator. It costs about 30,000 naira on .
An electric socket board with multiple electric sockets to charge phones. This costs about 10,000 naira to make.
Petrol to fuel the generator. 20 litres of petrol costs 2,900 naira. It is advisable to store petrol in bulk by yourself for safety reasons.
Connecting wires and switchboard from the electric generator to the electric socket board. These cost about 4,000 naira.
A covered or shaded stall. This would protect you and the electric equipments from weather elements to prevent electrocution and damage. This could be wooden with a large umbrella. This would cost about 7,000 naira.
2. PHONE ACCESSORIES BUSINESS.
Selling phone accessories like phone casings, ear pieces, screen guards and other such phone accessories is certainly profitable since the market for phone accessories is always readily available.

3. FOOD VENDOR BUSINESS.
In most urban areas, workers, students and residents have the need to have meals sold by others for several reasons ranging from the need to satisfy a craving for a particular meal to being too busy to prepare their own meals.

Hygiene and good culinary skills are also important requirements for this business.

4. FRUIT JUICE PRODUCTION AND SALES.
FRUIT JUICE PRODUCTION AND SALES

The demand for fruit juice which is organic is high, hence it is profitable with with a low-capital input. The demand is even higher in urban areas where fresh fruits are not readily available.

5. SOAP PRODUCTION.
There are many tutorials readily available for soap production. The demand is high since hygienic activities such as washing would always take place. It is important to locate customers who would patronize you.

6. FOOD STUFF RETAILING.
You could start with a bag of rice, beans and garri. Secure a store or stall and retail these food stuffs in cups. For example, a cup of rice is sold at 100 naira. There are about 250 cups in a 50 kg bag of rice. This would be at least 25,000 naira when fully sold in cups. Since a bag of rice costs about 16,500, the profit margin is 8,500 per bag.

7. PALM OIL RETAILING.
Since the price of palm oil fluctuates seasonally, one could buy when it is cheaper in gallons of 50 litres and retail in lower quantities.

8. BARBEQUE BUSINESS.
The night life in some cities is very active and barbequed meat such as beef, chicken, goat meat and pork on local grills are profitable.

9. DOG BREEDING.
Dogs are bred for meat, as pets or for security in Nigeria. It is economical to start with 3 female puppies which cost about 20,000 naira to purchase. In less than a year, with proper feeding and care, they would be ready to mate.

10. PIG FARMING.
The demand for pork meat is high in Nigeria, especially in the southern part. The demand for protein food is also very high. A sow could lay as many as 8 piglets at a time and are very fertile. A young female piglet cost about 50,000 naira.

11. GOAT FARMING.
Goats grow really fast and the demand for goat meat is high in Nigeria. It is profitable especially if you chose a species with good meat producing qualities and quick maturity.

12. RABBIT FARMING.
Rabbits are livestock which breed fast and in litters. The demand for rabbit meat is also high.

13. COMPUTER BUSINESS CENTRE.
You need a small generator. A used laptop and a printer/scanner.

14. COMPUTER ACCESSORIES RETAIL.
Computer accessories such as flash drives, memory cards, mice, USB cables are profitable and economical to start.

15. A good quality camera and a photo printer cost less than 100 thousand naira.

16. Laundry business. Especially when it is situated in urban areas, laundry business is profitable and economical to set-up.

17. VIDEO GAMING SHOPS.
Most Nigerians attach this business to barbing salons.

18. HAIRDRESSING AND HAIR STYLING BUSINESS.
You can purchase weaves and basic tools to get you started if you have the required skills.

19. Barbing salon.

20. Fashion accessories making and sales. Beads, earrings e.t.c

21. Video renting shops.

22. Maternity, baby, nursing mother wears.

23. Recharge card retail.

24. Data subscription retail.

25. Pastry making business.

26. Painting business.

27. Event planning and management.

28. Animal feed retail.

29. Broiler farming.

30. Snail farming.

Read More: https://pulzenaija.com/others/what-business-can-i-start-with-50000-naira-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Damaging Report About Microsoft Founder Bill Gate How True It Is / How To Earn 10,000 Naira Or More In A Week Just By Sharing Blog Posts / Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.