Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) (9520 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2019
An author and model, Courtney Barnes has resolved to slim down her 59 inch butt so that people will take her seriously as a writer. The model revealed to Barcroft media that she began pumping her butt illegally at the age of 22.

The 35-year-old has now written a book warning women about the dangers of illegal butt enlargement.

Hear her: “At one point I wanted a bigger butt at any cost, but now I realize it could cost me my life and that’s why I wanted to bring the awareness to other women.”

Revealing while she opted to enlarge her butt, Courtney stated that her decision was an attempt to boost her self confidence and image. She further revealed that she suffered from body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) – according to mayoclinic, BDD is mental disorder in which you can’t stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that, to others, is either minor or not observable. But you may feel so ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations.

“I was preoccupied and overly conscious of my body, of my shape, before I got my butt done.

“A lot of people said workout, do squats, and you’ll get a bigger booty but I exercised and my booty got smaller.

“When a girl told me about the procedure, I jumped both feet in on that. I already had weight issues and didn’t like my body, it was just a recipe for disaster.” She said.

Just as predicted, her massive butt has many people following her on Instagram.

Revealing some of the setbacks she has witnessed since proceeding with the illegal butt enlargement procedure, Courtney opened up that the injections have discolored the posterior of her skin as her butt now sags making her uncomfortable.

Speaking on the effect, Surgeon Dr Gonzalo Mosquera said: “She’s definitely had illegal injection of polymer which is a very sad but common thing that occurs in the area.

“We see a lot of complications with that, some patients get a lot of symptoms, a lot of pain, they can’t sleep, they can’t lean on it, they can’t rest. It’s an awful, illegal treatment.

“Fortunately Courtney doesn’t have a lot of symptoms besides the size and the lumps but at any point in life people can develop symptoms.”

Because she wants a new life, Courtney is preparing to remove the fillers but the procedure is expensive and she’s concerned about the health risks.

She said: “The cost of fixing my butt is more than what I paid to get this butt, it’d be well over $20,000.

“I just want to go through with the procedure and remove the fillers. I am ready to look like the girl next door, I am tired of being of bullied on social media and people following me and stalking me just to get a picture.

“I may look like a circus freak because of my booty but I am still a human, I am a daughter, I am a woman, I am an entrepreneur and I am figuring out life just like everyone else – I just want people to see me for me.”

She recently published a book “I Am Not My Body – But I Wanted A Bigger Butt”, detailing the many things she passed through since she started enlarging her butt.

She’s also battling the notion people have about her as she tries to change that by taking etiquette classes and has engaged a life coach to help her achieve her dreams of being taken seriously as an author.

She said: “I always wanted to be an author, I just want to get as many people as I can understanding what I went through so they won’t go through the same things.

“There are a lot of women who want not only butt injections, but all kinds of cosmetic surgery, because they do not like their body.

“I want to let people know I am here for you, I understand what you are going through, but just because it looks good it’s not healthy – if you decide you do want work done, go to a surgeon and do your research.”

Courtney added: “I have made a lot of mistakes but I am looking to put all this behind me – included this behind.”

However, many people have continued to taunt her on social media saying everything about her is fake.

Source: https://famoususa.com/2019/06/12/model-regrets-enlarging-her-59-inch-butt/

1 Like

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by jimohibrahim(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2019
Disgusting, all because of what, I dunno

too much of everything is very bad

6 Likes

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2019
Taaaaa eyesore

1 Like

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2019
undecided Taa gbafuo Ike nsi...
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Feminist of the Year.

Feminist: I am not an object.

Same Feminist, goes through life threatening surgery to increase sex appeal.

Women have fish brain. Honestly.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Rita30: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2019
Madness
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by JAVANESE(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2019
Inward they die of inferiority complex but outside, you think they have got all moving well for them.
Moral of the story: Never envy anyone, just be yourself

9 Likes

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2019
That's the moral of the story.

JAVANESE:
Inward they die of inferiority complex but outside, you think they have got all moving well for them.

1 Like

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2019
I saw a similar nyash in Enugu at ONE NIGERIA, after leaving Otigba junction.
Those in 042 know what I am saying.. cool shocked

Nobody should ask what we discussed. I only sold 5gb data to her and left. shocked

I hate sleeping with whores.

No kissing, no bj, no hugs, no cuddling, no good skin contact. Tufia. (I know some get bj from osho. Count me out).

Above all, I hate paying for seex directly, ie cash after negotiations.

Yes, we all, men and women, pay in cash or kind even in marriage.

Wanking is better than sleeping with osho sef.
At times, I just want to hold Chy, with right bress on my left arms, caressing her head. Or have her lie on me while i hold the buttt, saying sweet things to each other. embarassed

The sound of her laughs alone is worth more than 5 nuts with osho whom I have no connection with.

No bleeping. At times, yes.

ALL THESE I CAN'T DO WITH OSHO.

My view. Your understanding.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

4 Likes

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2019
Wanking is better than sleeping with osho sef. grin grin grin grin

But, I agree with you that on the olosho matter. No kissing, no bj, no hugs, no cuddling, no good skin contact you stated are true.

partnerbizz5:
I saw a similar nyash in Enugu at ONE NIGERIA, after leaving Otigba junction.
Those in 042 know what I am saying.. cool shocked

Nobody should ask what we discussed. I only sold 5gb data to her and left. shocked

I hate sleeping with whores.

No kissing, no bj, no hugs, no cuddling, no good skin contact. Tufia. (I know some get bj from osho. Count me out).

Above all, I hate paying for seex directly, ie cash after negotiations.

Yes, we all, men and women, pay in cash or kind even in marriage.

Wanking is better than sleeping with osho sef.
At times, I just want to hold Chy, with right bress on my left arms, caressing her head. Or have her lie on me while i hold the buttt, saying sweet things to each other. embarassed

The sound of her laughs alone is worth more than 5 nuts with osho whom I have no connection with.

No bleeping. At times, yes.

ALL THESE I CAN'T DO WITH OSHO.

My view. Your understanding.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Slim girls are bae tongue

1 Like

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2019
cc: lalasticlala Seun ishilove
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by nwacee11: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2019
Many girls with low self-esteem. Now she's regretting it.
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by BlackfireX: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Benin girls.....

Chai.
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Aswear. Na die.

cee112:
This one carry weight o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Olibboy: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Over weight u carry over weight…U can keep ur phone on this butt
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Yorubabyblood: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Xo sweet

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Olibboy:
Over weight u carry over weight…U can keep ur phone on this butt
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Jobnowng: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is too much for her to carry. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by tidalstorm(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
perfect........... you no go need to put pillow under am.
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
What went up has finally come down, e don clear for her eyes.
The men she targeted when she did this have probably moved on to younger girls but here she is, still with her hippopotamus nyash and turkey legs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy na so

J111333:
What went up has finally come down, e don clear for her eyes.
The men she targeted when she did this have probably moved on to younger girls but here she is, still with her hippopotamus nyash and turkey legs. undecided
Re: Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) by Onyenna(m): 3:08am On Jun 14, 2019
JAVANESE:

GBAM!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Girls/women / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. / She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.