₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,282,347 members, 5,004,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 01:41 PM

She Said I Want To Destroy Her Marriage. I Was N&ked On The Bed & Her Husband.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Want To Destroy Her Marriage. I Was N&ked On The Bed & Her Husband.. (599 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said I Want To Destroy Her Marriage. I Was N&ked On The Bed & Her Husband.. by erickeka111: 9:36am On Jun 13
Pls help me post this... this is my first time doing this I need advice, last Friday I went clubbing with my friend and her husband so the 3 of us end up drunk... she's married to a white man in Atlanta and I care to visit from Toronto CA...

So we went home and I went straight to the guest room.. close the door and slept Unclad on the bed and then my friend came in to me and tell me her husband wants to have sex with me.. I was shock and I refuse but she started begging me.. that she doesn't want her marriage to end...

this was very serious.. and I joking tell her that her husband was going to pay $10k joro she agreed and I was scared at this point.. like are this 2 people mad ni.. if not that he's white I would have thought they wants to use me for ritual...

Well after all the begging I agreed and we had 3some...READ MORE..
Re: She Said I Want To Destroy Her Marriage. I Was N&ked On The Bed & Her Husband.. by donbachi(m): 10:08am On Jun 13
As if oyibo no dey do ritual.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Your Help? / Ladies Help! / How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.