Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Signs That You're In A Toxic Relationship And What You Should Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You're In A Toxic Relationship And What You Should Do (268 Views)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You're In A Toxic Relationship And What You Should Do by Amyo: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2019
It is good to be in a relationship where you experiences peace of mind, a relationship where you will be secured, highly valued and respected. I believe no one will have the mindset of entering into a relationship with the opposite.

No matter how careful you are in selecting whom to enter into a relationship with, things can sometimes get sour. During the on set of relationship, most of the ugly characters possessed by the individuals may not manifest, but as time goes on, you may begin to notice some of these negative signs which are characteristics of a toxic relationship.

What is a toxic relationship?

This is a type of relationship which features negative attitudes and forms of abuses, ranging from physical abuse, sexual abuse and emotional abuse.

What are the top signs of a toxic relationship?

As the name implies, any relationship that you are not comfortable with, is toxic to you. So you need to be careful and always watch out for the warning signs which are;

Abuse

Toxic relationship is characterized by forms of abuses such as emotional, physical, and sexual abuse as I earlier listed.

Emotional abuse; Emotional abuse can be a product of verbal abuse and other undesirable attitudes. Do you know that sometimes words kills faster than bullets? Do you find yourself in a relationship where your partner constantly abuses you? Are you in a relationship where your partner uses your secrets and weak points to humiliate you? Know that such relationship is not healthy but rather toxic to you. Emotional injury can be disastrous to your health, so try to ....[https://www.claraitosblog.com/2019/06/signs-that-youre-in-toxic-relationship.html][/url]

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An Alpha Male Join Husband Material Facebook Group / Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders / 108 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.