Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (45728 Views)

Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? / How To Come Out Of Struggling Financially And Become Rich / How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Bossjakande: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Phut:

God forbid bad thing!
My guy, go sidon!
thank u baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Phut(f): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
thank u baby

You’re welcome.
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Bossjakande: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Phut:

You’re welcome.
u ladies and shakara lols cos I ask a girl somefin. na Shiloh go end am for her.
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buckubuck:

Lol. You feminists prefer to look at things you can see with both eyes with only the left eye.
If foreign men are making inventions, what stops you African women from doing likewise. Since you want to leave African men behind in their ego culture. Abi are you pushing responsibility for invention to men now?

Gosh! I can't believe I missed this mention. And to think I was waiting eagerly to be quoted.

Hope you realize that you men that have at least a century head start ahead of the females. Up till recently females were restricted from achieving their fullest potentials because it is believed they will end up in a man's house. In fact till date, some men don't train their daughters because they feel its of no use since she will end up in a kitchen anyways. All these years African girls were being groomed for the kitchen, what ground breaking contribution did you African men make to humanity? All that goes on in your shallow minds is how to subdue and subjugate another human being to feel better about yourselves. There's hardly a home both couples don't contribute towards the household ext yet you expect your wives to crawl at your feet. Is that not silliness?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Raskasal(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
greatbygrace:
This has nothing to do with finance or academic. It has everything to do with the attitude and the love they claim they had. There are people in the same scenerio who are happily married. So your generalization is wrong.

There is nothing wrong in a wife calling her husband by name. It only depends on the attitude and manner.

There is also nothing wrong in a man dishing his food himself and even dishing for his wife. It is all about understanding and love.

Loving someone isn't all about money and academics afterall there are illiterates who are madly in love and there are poor people in love also. Although money makes it better. The main thing about love is understanding and sacrifice.

My opinion.

You're absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:

Gosh! I can't believe I missed this mention. And to think I was waiting eagerly to be quoted.

Hope you realize that you men that have at least a century head start ahead of the females. Up till recently females were restricted from achieving their fullest potentials because it is believed they will end up in a man's house. In fact till date, some men don't train their daughters because they feel its of no use since she will end up in a kitchen anyways. All these years African girls were being groomed for the kitchen, what ground breaking contribution did you African men make to humanity? All that goes on in your shallow minds is how to subdue and subjugate another human being to feel better about yourselves. There's hardly a home both couples don't contribute towards the household ext yet you expect your wives to crawl at your feet. Is that not silliness?

Gosh!! Excuses for failure!! You women of these days are adept at shifting responsibilities to the malleoli malefolk while claiming rights. The first Nigerian woman physician as well as first female PhD was in the 1920s. Same with the malefolk. While funmilayo kuti was the first Nigerian to organise a protest against the colonial authorities which was a precursor to the independence struggle. What I'm trying to point out to you is that if you as a woman decide to be an innovator or entrepreneur, no man can stop you. Most of you end up in a man's kitchen cause you can't think of something better for yourselves. Men are not just going about looking for women to enslave. It is the women who offer themselves for enslavement and I'm waiting to be corrected on this.

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Noah2gud(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmmmm....
Such a nice topic
Alot has been said.
But if you happen to marry a women who is richer and has a higher level of education than you.

All you need to do is to nurture her

You can share this video with her

*Stinky Spot Every Married Women Should Watch*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.