Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients (27316 Views)

2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by hitng(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2019
A makeup artist Maypro.101 on instagram has explained how a client contacted her online and how she took a trip to Benin for the said job. On getting there, she discovered they were ritualists/kidnappers. She narrated her story giving all the thanks to God. What she wrote;

My trip to Benin on Sunday was a complete nightmare. I wish I could go back to sleep and wake up to think it was all a bad dream.

I was contracted by a client online (from my Facebook business page precisely) as usual to do the makeup so I get a ticket and got to Benin to find out that my contractors were kidnappers and ritualists...my mouth is practically too heavy to speak of what my eyes saw and all I went through. It was my unexpected period that showed up unannounced, that God used in saving me. I'll tell the story in full some other time but certainly not now because I need to get this off my mind first.

I'm grateful to God I made it out of there in one piece. Items taken can be replaced but not ones life. Who am I that this God is mindful of.

I just want to out this out to other Artisans, please please please be careful. Scrutinizing is sometimes not enough, pray for every job and then listen for your "GO" before you set out.

https://www.hitng.info/makeup-artist-escapes-being-killed-by

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Jmk9292(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2019
What works for others perfectly would always be a problem in Nigeria.... The loopholes in our security system is not even helping issues.... You establish a contract and contact online if you are not duped, you are lured to a place you would be killed and parts harvested or even kidnapped.... Criminals are ahead of our security in all ramifications.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Richdad50(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked

God will continue to protect every hardworking man and woman. For your sake, learn to listen and communicate to the Holyspirit before embarking on anything. He knows all thing even those traps set by your enemies to ensnare you.

Until late before now, I could not comprehend the workings (daily applications) of the Holyspirit even though I understood his position and relevance.

"For what person knows the thoughts and motives of a man except the man’s spirit within him? So also no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the [Holy] Spirit who is from God, so that we may know and understand the [wonderful] things freely given to us by God." 1 Corinthians 2:11-12

Richdad

72 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Nathdoug201: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
God please save us from blood suckers

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Lincoln275(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by ExoticPlanner(f): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nathdoug201:
God please save us from blood suckers
Amen!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by stevearagorn(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Unlimitk:
K
child of the world

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Undisclosed: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pls fry my shit
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by spiceadole: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lucky girl.
If the ritualists were successful,not only will she lose her life...
Children of Social media will conclude she travelled for runs and got killed chasing already made men.
She won't be here to tell the story

May God continue to protect us from evil and expose all enemies disguising as friends
Amen

52 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Moreoffaith(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maybe when the full story is out I will have something to say.

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Only God can protect.

Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by lakesider(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stop spreading fake news

6 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Skepticus: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jmk9292:
What works for others perfectly would always be a problem in Nigeria.... The loopholes in our security system is not even helping issues.... You establish a contract and contact online if you are not duped, you are lured to a place you would be killed and parts harvested or even kidnapped.... Criminals are ahead of our security in all ramifications.

cool

What do you expect from a shiiithole?!

And for the idiiot above me, I hope it would be FAKE NEWS when your sister and mother's head and genitals are cut off, by ritualists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by ForeThinker: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
legit or non legit hustle you ain't safe .....

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by funkemary(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank God that you are saved. Those demons can do anything for money
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by sheller(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's well in this country cuz only God can decide our fate .
.u are jobless problem .u have work problem

then which way my country people
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by milaso: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
hw sure are we
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by delishpot: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
She sure say na kidnappers? Cos if she truly escape she no go use the story take dey do season film, she go shout am as soon as she escape.

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Rexnegro(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
hmmm another method for evil men
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by chiedu7: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
hitng:
A makeup artist Maypro.101 on instagram has explained how a client contacted her online and how she took a trip to Benin for the said job. On getting there, she discovered they were ritualists/kidnappers. She narrated her story giving all the thanks to God. What she wrote;

My trip to Benin on Sunday was a complete nightmare. I wish I could go back to sleep and wake up to think it was all a bad dream.

I was contracted by a client online (from my Facebook business page precisely) as usual to do the makeup so I get a ticket and got to Benin to find out that my contractors were kidnappers and ritualists...my mouth is practically too heavy to speak of what my eyes saw and all I went through. It was my unexpected period that showed up unannounced, that God used in saving me. I'll tell the story in full some other time but certainly not now because I need to get this off my mind first.

I'm grateful to God I made it out of there in one piece. Items taken can be replaced but not ones life. Who am I that this God is mindful of.

I just want to out this out to other Artisans, please please please be careful. Scrutinizing is sometimes not enough, pray for every job and then listen for your "GO" before you set out.

https://www.hitng.info/makeup-artist-escapes-being-killed-by

Listen to God or jet flying tithe loving GO?

Choose one.
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
All join
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Houseofglam7(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
even artisans are facing this kind poo. a welder in my street in lagos was tricked to delta this way. till today dem never see the man o. his account was emptied

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by tfelicityk(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Never seize praising God all the time...
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Auxtin85(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank God for her life
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Donenam(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
lol thank God for her life
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by seunfly: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by KingRabota: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
My hatred for this HOPELESS shithole, is increasing with every passing second
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by Jay32: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
hmm

lol..

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial Ceremony
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Children With Their Foods For The Week
https:///2019/06/top-10-pictures-of-kids.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World- Inspire To Hustle!
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Smartest People Alive-Even Smarter Than Einstein!
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html
Re: Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients by GrowYourSales(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Just like that you run away from kidnappers...I beg tell us the full story jareh embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Murdered By Assassins In Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos / Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) / Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.