Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband (32124 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Amagite3(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor is still going hard on 'exposing' the kind of person she claims her former friend and colleague Halima Abubakar is.

The busty actress has once again slammed Halima, accusing her of sleeping with her friend's husband for movie roles.

She said this in a comment she dropped on actress Uche Elendu's birthday post to Halima. See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/cossy-ojiakor-accuses-halima-abubakar-of-sleeping-with-her-friends-husband-for-movie-roles.html

1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2019
Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by hisexcellency34: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
These two condemned old cargoes wan trend. Can't they see how Regina, a little girl born yesterday is trending?

40 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by EXLOVER(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
I have just been release from a long ban, because of posting nude picture. This is my first topic to comment on after the ban, one thing is tempting me to type the mod should stop disturbing us with Toto matter, but i won't say a thing that consign Toto, I don't want to be ban again cause I'm born again.

#SayNo2TotoNews

22 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by auduadeniyi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
watin concern me
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Abdul9025(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cossy should leave Halima Abubakar alone.. Since the issue refuses to trend

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by milaso: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
all of una na ashawo, am not surprise shaa thats hw u sleep with others husband too

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Gadafii: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ipob amaka grin

Cossy amaka cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by asahnwaKC: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Joblessness....kettle calling pot black
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pot calling kettle black., Can she swear with that are big balloons that she has never slept with someone's husband before? Radarada

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by goodyvin02(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
all a can see is a farm tool calling another farm tool h*E

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by tohyorsih(f): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
EXLOVER:
I have just been release from a long ban, because of posting nude picture. This is my first topic to comment on after the ban, one thing is tempting me to type the mod should stop disturbing us with Toto matter, but i won't say a thing that consign Toto, I don't want to be ban again cause I'm born again.

#SayNo2TotoNews

You're welcome bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by lamsmith: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
ninu aiye
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by gr8child(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ashawo behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by APOPTOSIS: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOTHING REASONABLE ever emanates from the BRAINS of these LADIES.
These sets of LADIES constantly devalue womanhood

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Coast cosy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Kendumazy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by frleopardo: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
EXLOVER:

#SayNo2TotoNews
Na childishness dey worry you. How old are you? 14?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by francisco327: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
milaso:
all of una na ashawo, am not surprise shaa thats hw u sleep with others husband too
pls don't insult my dear cossy....don't you know she's
old enough to be your mother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by francisco327: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
EXLOVER:

#SayNo2TotoNews
am with u bro...am also tired of totonews. #SayNo2TotoNews
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by francisco327: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
NOTHING REASONABLE ever emanates from the BRAINS of these LADIES.
These sets of LADIES constantly devalue womanhood
I smell feminism here
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by kenzysmith: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Big ashawo they accuse olosho. Cossy d men wey dey carry u na small boys? No be still people husband? Bloody Hypocrite.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by afroniger: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nothing new in what she said. Only a few Nollywood actresses didn't sleep around for movie roles. Real talk.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Jyde89: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
I could hardly make sense of her write up, fear the power of pvssy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
And the madness continues undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by ZombieTERROR: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Evil happens when people like Buhari are in government...

Nigeria is on the brink...

Unemployment everywhere

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by KingRabota: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bird's of a feather ..
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Stillthebest: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cossy said she no dey do industry friendship lol. In 10years has she featured in 10 movies? Is she in the industry? And writing stinks. What do these sets of stars learn in secondary schools?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Rita Dominic Dazzles In New Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.