₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,277,120 members, 4,990,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 08:02 PM

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari (112 Views)

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari / I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet In My First Term – Buhari / AIT, RayPower FM: Nigeria back to military dictatorship - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by chinenye247: 11:01am On Jun 13
I’ve brought Nigeria back to its feet- President Buhari—

President Buhari yesterday said his administration has brought Nigeria back to its feet through its change agenda. The President who came into office in 2015 after the 16-year rule of the PDP, stated this when he spoke at the inaugural celebration of June 12 as the Democracy Day at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

He said;

Read through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/president-buhari-4/

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by tunjiajayi: 11:21am On Jun 13
Thank you, weldone and more grease to your elbows. .

Sai Baba
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:27am On Jun 13
This is really very commendable from president BUHARI.
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by myddmodnabastard: 11:47am On Jun 13
that is the pure truth may almighty God bring all APC members life to it feet the same way buhari brought Nigeria back to it feet from 87per lit to 145 from 8k bags of rice to 15 from 180 to $1 to 360 to $1 thankz to baba and the entire zombies
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by ogwanogwa: 12:14pm On Jun 13
Liars at all levels!
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by simonlee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13
Nigerians are the most formidable e-warriors in the world!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Buhari Approves N208bn To Upgrade Nigerian Universities / Fight Against Aid To Nigeria / Pdp Governors’ Jonathan’s Carrot, A Bitter Pill For Nation’s Progress And Contin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.