Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? (55853 Views)

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery / Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Must legislative arm of government be at loggerheads with the executives? Is that our own definition of democracy?

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Eroghero(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Migwho means "am on my kneels" so he is just doing the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by AfonjaConehead: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Omo agege is a big time disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by PapaAdanna: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buhari deserves no respect apart from his old age... And reasonably age is not supposed to attract respect but it is different in Africa especially in Nigeria

Any body that kneels for Buhari has an ulterior motive not that he respects him much.

Buhari na mumu Fulani illiterate
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by paix(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Theresa Amy's is respect for the royal family
Omo-Agege's is acknowledging his godfather
El-Rufa'i's is hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Sufisunni: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
agbangam:
Theresa May knelt down for a Prince which is a must do smiley. but the other two bingos angry angry angry
can you show me where previous UK prime ministers knelt down before that boy called prince?
Why double standards? Infact,it's more of our culture to knee down. At least, Buhari is older than Omo Agege, but Theresa May is more than enough to give birth to than boy called the Prince of UK, who hasn't even ascended the throne!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by baratech: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
we are saying the same thing, aren't we?
Theresa's greeting is traditional while that of the black men is eye service.

Please just stop it

Buhari is not a monarch....
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by baratech: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Their knees, their business
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by toolovely(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

It's a must do because she's white shay? But when black man practices his own tradition, then it becomes abnormal

do men kneel to greet in your tradition?

african men bow or the yorubas prostrate. na women de kneel down biko
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Eteka1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nothing wrong pls.
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by eagleeye2: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
stephleena:
That's the usual way Theresa greets the senior royals..

El-rufai,is a midget so going close to the ground is natural..

But Omo-agege a full grown southern man, did it in style, beautifully and gorgeously stupid.
wetin El Rufai do you wey make you dey carry truth yab am grin

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Brightology2:
Let me start from the bottom, hell rufai is a demon, he can do anything to cling into power, and when he finally get there, he begins to unleash his demonic agent on the people.

The second picture which is between the prime minister and the Prince. that's the true show of respect to the royal throne as it ought to be.

And the first one arrrrhhhh,is not good for democracy seeing a DSP doing such to the president, put sentiment aside now and reason even with common sense.

Case closed.thank u.
offically a bigot simple...
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by bluebay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

It's a must do because she's white shay? But when black man practices his own tradition, then it becomes abnormal

Make we hear word alaye... That’s how they great the royal family especially the Queen and Prince.. Looking at Elrufai, we certain it’s his normal stupidity but not to talk of a whole Omo Agege DSP . It’s a first sign of Loyalty to the president which isn’t a good thing to the Senate
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Arthurity1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ah! You sorry fool! Allow me to explain to you why your stupidity won't let you see beyond your nose! The UK is ruled by monarchy i.e. the royal family and Theresa may is a subject but in Nigeria, it is democracy we practice here so why the fvck should anybody be bowing to the President?! Over there, they serve the royal family, but down here, the President is meant to be the one serving us not the other way around... How often do you see Mike Pence bowing to Donald trump?

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by blackslayer: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
GOD HAVE MERCY.........GOD JUST HAVE MERCY ON HUMANS!!! I MEAN...I CAN NEVER KNEEL TO ANOTHER HUMAN CREATED BY GOD WHO JUST HAPPENS TO OCCUPY A POSITION OF POWER ENTRUSTED TO HIM OR HER BY THE SAME PEOPLE KNEELING.....THIS IS AN ARCHAIC CULTURE TO BE DONE AWAY WITH!!! IF KNEELING IS A FORM OF GREETING THEN IT SHOULD BE RECIPROCATED....NOT ONE PERSON DOING THE KNEELING AND THE OTHER STANDING ....JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I LOVE AMERICANS....YOU CAN SVCK MY AMERICAN BALLS IF YOU THINK I'LL KNEEL TO A FOREIGN KING OR QUEEN!!!
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by zinizta: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Brightology2:
Let me start from the bottom, hell rufai is a demon, he can do anything to cling into power, and when he finally get there, he begins to unleash his demonic agent on the people.

The second picture which is between the prime minister and the Prince. that's the true show of respect to the royal throne as it ought to be.

And the first one arrrrhhhh,is not good for democracy seeing a DSP doing such to the president, put sentiment aside now and reason even with common sense.

Case closed.thank u.

good analysis
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by lagosrd: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Theresa May's kneeling was a royal royal assignment. The other two pictures are nothing but deception of the highest order.
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by slowice(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
One has to do with age long respect for the crown.... The other two are show of shame and a downfall of democracy in Nigeria
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by zinizta: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Buhari deserves no respect apart from his old age... And reasonably age is not supposed to attract respect but it is different in Africa especially in Nigeria

Any body that kneels for Buhari has an ulterior motive not that he respects him much.

Buhari na mumu Fulani illiterate

if i type "your father na mumu okoro illiterate" dem go ban me....so i refrain from typing so...

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by desiredhome: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
agbangam:
Theresa May knelt down for a Prince which is a must do smiley. but the other two bingos angry angry angry
Black man with black mentality, always value other peoples more than theirs(inferiority complex) no wonder they remain slave.
bowing to your superior is a sign of respect and there is no difference in the way the three of them greet but we must always condemn our own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by dahnimoh(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
stephleena:

But Omo-agege a full grown southern man, did it in style, beautifully and gorgeously stupid.
grin
stephleena:

O boy you funny. BUT it's true sha
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by iHart(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Omo Agege, not only knelt down, he also used two hands to greet. That's big respect. If you know you know
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by eDoc: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Forgetful people Check!

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Brightology2(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
zinizta:

good analysis
thanks bro
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by pjecly: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
I think people forget the fact that we are black.

Judging from the fence, you can go ahead and say any thrash in as much as you don't know his agenda.

But to me, I believe all these are signs of respect.
If some people now politicize and criticise it.

It doesn't correct anything.
Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Brightology2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
offically a bigot simple...
suit yourself

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by sammixs(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Brightology2:

Case closed.thank u.

That I kneel to greet you does not mean I will agree with everything you put at me now, DSP kneeling to greet bubu is just an act of respect. Don't politicise every action mate.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Brightology2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Well said.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by sammixs(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Obere4u:

Most blacks are hypocrites and they suffer from mental slavery

Thank goodness you're one of em

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by maxman007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
A lot of hypocrites here. It is go for the white who don't have the culture of kneeling down to greet to do so. But bad for Africans who are known for such a culture.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? by Divine200: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hypocrisy everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos / Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.