Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) (12233 Views)

10 Valid Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by swiftycool(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
While most of the time, women are the ones who initiate a breakup in a relationship, the Man of Exception tends to be the exception to the rule.
Still, in order to breakup with a woman, especially one of value, there needs to be a justified reason to do so. Saying “it wasn’t a good fit” or “we were going in different directions” works fine for a fug or a woman who put on 20 pounds in the past month, but not with a woman other guys are going to want the second you put her back on the market.

These five reasons are not only legit reasons to let a woman free. While some are more obvious than others, if your woman demonstrates any of these, it shows you she’s not worth your valuable time, money, or effort.
[b]
1. She cheated on you
[/b]The reason I put this one first is simple: It requires the least explanation.
If a woman cheats on you, there is no “make-up” ground; it is complete end-game. Say your farewells and move forward.
[b]
2. She’s too demanding
[/b]Some women are used to being satiated majority of the time by their past lovers, so they develop a bit of a naughty woman mechanism that could end up making you miserable. If your girl demands that you continue to go out of your way to impress her, you should find a new woman. Just because she won’t ever be satisfied with poo doesn’t mean you should have to put up with it.

[b]3. She’s too emotional
[/b]I originally had this one marked as “She’s too jealous”, but I think it all goes hand-in-hand.
Someone once said something to me that summarizes it all: Be warned when a woman is really passionate because passion can go both ways. She can be the most loving woman you could ever meet but she could also be the most miserable, obnoxious you ever meet either.
Some women are just crazy; there is no better way to explain it. Everything she does is just irrational. She goes ape-poo for absolutely no reason. If you do something small, she makes it something big. She makes your life miserable because she’s not sane.
You will rarely be able to tell a girl you’re seeing is an emotional wreck until months into the relationship, so don’t be discouraged that you made the mistake in choosing a loon. It’s her fault; not yours.

[b]4. She stops putting out/is no more physically attracted to you
[/b]In some instances, this one goes in conjunction with “She cheated on you”. In other instances, she’s just incapable of having sex anymore (emotionally lost interest in it, body pain, etc). More common of all, your woman is just not excited by you anymore physically.
Whatever the case… If you still desire sexual attention from your lover and she does not oblige, it is usually time to end the relationship versus cheating to get your “fill” in life.
I do recommend attempting to solve the problem before anything else (counseling, conversation, etc), but if there is no hope, you should split ways and remain friends. If one party is no longer physically attracted in the other, it makes no sense to continue to beat the dying horse.
Note: I am not saying it’s right to leave your girlfriend when she can’t have intimacy due to physical issues; that is very dependent on the person and the situation. I just don’t want to sound like a scumbag by telling you to get rid of a great woman due to something she has no control over.

5. She’s not in love with you anymore
[/b]There comes a time in some relationships where the flame just burned out, but no one to throw away the ashes just yet, so they both stay in the relationship and hope things get better. They never get better.
Even if you still love a woman, that doesn’t mean she still loves you. If she starts demonstrating signs of relationship indifference, it is possibly time to be the bigger person and end it. You’ll both hurt for a good period of time, but at least being hurt is making progress; staying in a stagnant situation to avoid your humanity isn’t.

Guys If you have any other [b]VALID
reasons to dump a girlfriend, or you think any of these aint valid enough, lets know. Pls ladies feel free to form another thread and discuss vice versa if you feel aggrieved, this is a men's room!

culled from http://manofexception.com/advice/relationships/five-reasons-to-dump-your-girlfriend/
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by double08(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
Nice one
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by 190: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
Matured thread indeed

Please what can be done to any girl who shows signs of this"
3. She’s too emotional
I originally had this one marked as “She’s too jealous”, but I think it all goes hand-in-hand.
Someone once said something to me that summarizes it all: Be warned when a woman is really passionate because passion can go both ways. She can be the most loving woman you could ever meet but she could also be the most miserable, obnoxious you ever meet either.
Some women are just crazy; there is no better way to explain it. Everything she does is just irrational. She goes ape-poo for absolutely no reason. If you do something small, she makes it something big. She makes your life miserable because she’s not sane.
You will rarely be able to tell a girl you’re seeing is an emotional wreck until months into the relationship, so don’t be discouraged that you made the mistake in choosing a loon. It’s her fault; not yours.
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by swiftycool(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
190:

Matured thread indeed

Please what can be done to any girl who shows signs of this"

ummm, the story above says Dump her i guess, i hope this is not Omolola tho  undecided
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by 190: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^
Nope lola is exceptional!
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by swiftycool(m): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

^^^
Nope lola is exceptional!

I thought so grin, lucky you
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by 190: 1:27am On Oct 03, 2010
I was wonderin how come everyone knws myself and lola! grin grin
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by hax: 1:29am On Oct 03, 2010
that thingy under your username? tongue
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by 190: 1:33am On Oct 03, 2010
^^
Ooh undecided undecided grin grin
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by revomind(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
swiftycool:

1. She cheated on you
[/b]The reason I put this one first is simple: It requires the least explanation.
If a woman cheats on you, there is no “make-up” ground; it is complete end-game. Say your farewells and move forward.

This one sounds a little harsh.
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by r231(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
nice on
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by spicyhoney(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
Too harsh!
Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by Akanbiedu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
too many experts nowadays. No wonder relationships hardly last more than 2 years. Everybody don oversabi.

1 Like

Re: 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) by swiftycool(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2010
spicyhoney:

Too harsh!
which of them honey?

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . / First Quarter Awards WINNERS / 4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.