Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well (48700 Views)

Never Look Down On Menial Jobs / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by BLUEJAYY: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
vicfajeze:
WHAT OF MOTUARY ATTENDANTS ?
Morgue attendants working in Federal hospitals cash out big.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Sarang(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

You are right but it depends on individual

When a Chinese woman bleed for me last month
Immediately na im i buy land

You are one of our problems in this country

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Sarang(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
nwanneni:
who you dey advise undecided
I be like fresh graduate to you undecided
They Make more money than their educated counterparts in the same economy?

Trades pay mad money..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by lekbel09(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
g2db2do:
any spare part business pass all u mentioned...think of ladipo and owode onirin in Lagos then gate, ogunpa and dugbe in ibadan
very tru Bro, 2 of my good friends dey cash out for ladipo like madt
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by justmi1: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Isobug:
How are these menial jobs for goodness sake?

For Bakery alone, you need more than 100k to start. How can it be a menial job when it requires a startup capital of more than 100k?
100k for bakery, what do you want to bake there?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Immediately na im i buy land
Bros abeg I take osanubua beg you, make we chat in private........ My whatsapp digit:zero nine zero 71883274..... Or you fit send me your own abeg
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by freemanbubble: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
futurist369:
Bros abeg I take osanubua beg you, make we chat in private........ My whatsapp digit:zero nine zero 71883274..... Or you fit send me your own abeg

I go halla you for WhatsApp
but na Italian number i go use or Mexico number
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

I go halla you for WhatsApp but na Italian number i go use or Mexico number
No problem bros
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Oluseye101: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... We design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..only interested people should chat the number ...thanks ‎‎
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Rolly22(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
olumalcolm:
Bros to buy a sienna bus no b beans ooo, though transport biz is lucrative except d persn is MAD. I hv a frend who drives his sienna bus as public transport and he is making it big time. He has completed his own bungalow in ikd and he is living fine with his family. He makes a saving [ajo] of 5k everyday apart frm what he tks to the bank at the end of d week. Its really a gud biz.

Bros I dey plan Buy Mini Bus self.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by mentro: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
freemanbubble:
Forget that thing
Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop Start to bomb.
Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Within three months you go dey collect steadily!
No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career
Can we talk?
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Rolly22(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
freemanbubble:
Forget that thing
Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop Start to bomb.
Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Within three months you go dey collect steadily!
No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career
Bros abeg I need Formats. Abeg mail me or send me yours.
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bro please you need to show me way, suffer don tire me. How do i connect with you baba
freemanbubble:

If you dey Benin city
Halla at me

And i will call or chat you up
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Baba i just need format this is my whatsapp number zero nine zero 12825529. Thanks
futurist369:
No problem bros
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bros i just need format this is my whatsapp number zero nine zero 12825529. Thanks
freemanbubble:

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Morgue attendants working in Federal hospitals cash out big.
please where can I find such jobs abeg? In dire need of a side hustle like this. I don't mind.
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
Baba i just need format this is my whatsapp number zero nine zero 12825529. Thanks
Lol, I no dey do yahoo bros...... Nor vex
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Kingsley1000(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

Baba no forget me....I have finished school and service still no tangible work...show me the way
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Kingsley1000(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Rolly22:

which city wey u plan run ur transport biz
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by olumalcolm(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Rolly22:

Planning on that too bro, be ur own boss. Frm there you can venture into a side biz too. depends on ur interest and finance.
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by BLUEJAYY: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Spygadgets19:
please where can I find such jobs abeg? In dire need of a side hustle like this. I don't mind.
I don't know about recruitment but you can check at your local General or teaching hospitals for information.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Rolly22(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Kingsley1000:
which city wey u plan run ur transport biz

Na owerri. I Don't know the average weekly returns.
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Rolly22(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2019
olumalcolm:
Planning on that too bro, be ur own boss. Frm there you can venture into a side biz too. depends on ur interest and finance.

Exactly bro that's what I will do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by olumalcolm(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Rolly22:

Exactly bro that's what I will do. Thanks
You welcome Sir. wink
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Ajibade123(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
just in case if an office type of work bore you...check out these non office job to consider
https://explicitsuccess.com/non-office-jobs/
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by hardebaur(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by hardebaur(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=79298225]

Immediatelythat's the whatapp number
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
I use to come in n out of Benin thou, presently in lag
freemanbubble:

If you dey Benin city
Halla at me

Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by 9jaRealist: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
>
No. 11) Whatever it is that MC Oluomo does... wink
>
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Afeski(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2019
freemanbubble:

If you dey Benin city
Halla at me

Bro I dey Benin, show me way abeg, reach me here pls, 08080864196
Re: Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2019
[am in Lagos currently quote author=freemanbubble post=79298503]

If you dey Benin city
Halla at me

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.