Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose (29676 Views)

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by tiwaz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Former Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has commended President Buhari for Honouring Late MKO Abiola stating that the move is to Obasanjo's shame.

Fayose stated this in a series of tweets he made this evening via his official twitter handle.

Read Below:-

Honouring MKO Abiola by President Buhari is to Obasanjo's shame. It remains a sore-point of his political history that because of ego, Obasanjo, who's the greatest beneficiary of the June 12, 1993 struggle failed to honour his kinsman, MKO Abiola. So, I commend President Buhari.

Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2019/06/june-12-honouring-mko-abiola-by-buhari-is-to-obasanjos-shame-fayose/

L

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by rusher14: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by mcjohny(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
chain, aye mi

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Exempted: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fayose i no understand u these days ooo

Seems you want to swap party cos u've been hailing Buhari of late

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by checkedout: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Off course

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by checkedout: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:

Obj is his sworn enemy

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
nice
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by drshrewd: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
wailers spokesman looking for soft landing grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by victorDanladi: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
IPOB yoots will be confused weither to praise this one now or slam him just like they were confused when FFK supported Femi gbajabiamila......Natural children of hate!

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Gabriel004: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Osu youth will wail today grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by TheFacelessMan: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin

Fayose is understandably not an OBJ fan after the poultry fiasco grin grin

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by johnkay1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hummm

Someone sin is about to be forgiven
Fayose, just accept APC and pledge loyalty to Jagaban and all your properties will be returned to you.

Stop using one corner style.

Though I know that Obasanjo betrayed you, when you were working for Adedubu in Ibadan as the head of secrete eliminator department. You eliminated a lot of life for Obasanjo both home and abroad he paid you back by making you Governor but also removed you when you were trying to block his sex machine whom he chose as your deputy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Westsida: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
cool
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
...it is a known fact that fayose never liked obj...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Pavore9: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:

It is not about wanting to switch party but stating fact.

24 Likes

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by blackaxe78: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Gabriel004:
Osu youth will wail today grin

grin grin grin

Confusion don hit them

They are still wondering what to say.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Seetto: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fayose supporting his own...

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by martowskin1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:

those with sense knows some issues are beyond party support

36 Likes

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by tyson98: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Igbo loosers will be crying now grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fayose is so right and this is what is going on through the mind of 98% real yoruba not Bastards trying to find sense of belonging...Buhari just dealt a political knockout to Obasanjo...with just this action Obasanjo can never find his voice in national polity using the Yoruba medium again. Since he's got no base within his own kinsmen then who's going to allow Obasanjo ? Nobody. Now anybody Obasanjo just endorse like this is an automatic failure since he will be viewed as a betrayer to the Yorubas dream. He's last shot of using fulanization doesn't work again..Obasanjo and the 4 general political death starts now

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by naijajobx: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
And ask why the honour comes coz Osinbajo wife is related to buhari
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by PStacks(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Even your worst enemies would praise u when u are on point.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Maliqcious: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
No b lie
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Odingo1: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fayose will never say good things about Obasanjo that nearly thrown him in prison.
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by contigiency(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
This man Fayose, who knows the Efcc boys may have reminded of his next date with them. Because the kind eyes way i de take look this him talk, e get as e be.

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by SirBunky85(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
checkedout:

Obj is his sworn enemy
leave the messenger and focus on the message

7 Likes

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Sirpaul(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
FAYOSE undercover supporter of APC... if you know you know

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by olayinkajnr(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:

And commending someone is a bad thing?

If you do good, I'll commend you. If you do bad, I'll criticise you. That's the way things are.

Sometimes, not everything is politics.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Rastamann: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Which 'aja' is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare / Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.