Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. (42241 Views)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by RichDad1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Akiika:

He is no longer the SP, it's an official twitter handle. Do you guys think logically at all? Does opposition politics destroy sense of reasoning?
Help me ask them.
Useless petty hypocrites.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by celeiyke: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Akiika:

He is no longer the SP, it's an official twitter handle. Do you guys think logically at all? Does opposition politics destroy sense of reasoning?

Ask Lai to give u ur brain back. Did he inherit the account? Mr talkative
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by MrAJQ(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlacSmit:
Imagine. I believe buhari would spend the rest of his second term fighting saraki for twitter handle.

They already have an excuse for failure
MY goodness why do you allow hatred to elude you this much?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by dukeprince50: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
ewosk:
Important question to ask is who opened the account was it Bukola Saraki or the Nigerian Senate.

If i opened an account and used it to act as in a capacity when i no longer work in that capacity u dont have the right to force me to give it out.
u are very right, they should give d Real Madrid twitter to the person that opened it, it doesn't belong to Madrid. EFCC twitter must be given to the person that opened it. infact we should all submit our facebook account to Mark, he is the owner of Facebook. I envy ur stupidity, it gives me Orgasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by jnoz23(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
LOOOOOK AT THIS STOOOPID PEOPLE SHA!

who twitter handle help?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by matotoide(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
The question is, what business has the FG with NASS Twitter handle eh OP?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Ebbunwa(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Another account was created
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Alejobs: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Alejobs: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.