Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident (28723 Views)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by hitng(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na something go make you accept Christ.
In the case of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, it was his near death experience.

After Yul shared his accident testimony last week, the actor has now taking to instagram again to talk about giving his life to Christ and warning others not to wait till something happens, but follow his footsteps now to Christ.

What he wrote below.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/06/follow-christ-today-yul-edochie-turns.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Realist5: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
To God Almighty be the Glory.
You're blessed.
You're serving the living God.

Peace.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
I don't get, was his life with the devil before, these people should stop making religion seem to be the all and all, Nawa!

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by BUSHHUNTER: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
So if you no get accident you no go remember God?

see hin head like felele ball we dey play those years

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by naijaboy756: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Great decision

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Wisdomhood: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
That's true. Follow Jesus Christ. He is the only way.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by ufotty2001: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by bonnyhope: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
GOD IS EVERYTHING

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by blackaxe78: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin

Just dont offend Benin people cos being born-again wont still save you if you try to
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'm happy for him... one soul has been added to the kingdom of God.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Felixalex(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Chukwurah003: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jesus is Lord. We have dominion over Atiku and PDP therefore our future is bright.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Johnbosco77(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na true.. tomorrow now U go go back to normal life

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin

A lot of times, all you need is an experience to reset your brain.

But for all these APC rats here, what they need is thunderous slap on each cheek, I'm sure their brains will be resurrected from dead mode

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by ZombieTERROR: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nollywood
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by hagisolo: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
God is all .. but bro quit active politics ,it will help a lot as naija politics no clean oooo
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by puresaint(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jesus is the answer!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Nairasurplus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
So after following Christ, he will not meet misfortune again? Does religion stop misfortunes from coming to someone?

I don't understand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Nairasurplus(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
puresaint:
Jesus is the answer!
If Jesus is the answer who is the answer to Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Pegans?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by FactBoyz: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by sammhi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
I don't get, was his life with the devil before, these people should stop making religion seem to be the all and all, Nawa!
It's a scam nau
Sure he may not have known Christ but let's wait but I can bet he wants to go the way of COZA or Chris okotie , Apostle Suleiman etc ...false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by OgbanjeProphet: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Me, when a nigerian politician preaches Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Chi133(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Christ is still the way

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by ofuonyebi: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
chai!..this bobo for don become gravel to the ants in the grave! if not Jesus Christ

na only wahala dey make Nigerians accept Christ...Make God give 9ja more trouble and wahala ooo!

So that all these crimes go reduce or go away to give us a new nigerian...free from daily killings and deaths
Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by tesppidd: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nairasurplus:
So after following Christ, he will not meet misfortune again? Does religion stop misfortunes from coming to someone?

I don't understand.
No not that.

He will still meet misfortunes and if by chance he gets consumed, only Jesus Christ gives the guarantee of a happy eternal life.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Citizen0(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Your own head na that black and white ball , those days.
BUSHHUNTER:
So if you no get accident you no go remember God?

see hin head like felele ball we dey play those years

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by OSESUNATE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nairasurplus:

If Jesus is the answer who is the answer to Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Pegans?
JESUS

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by Offpoint1: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Last time I checked Toto dicke has given her life to Christ....

100% human served God for their own selfish interest not because they love God.

out of this 100, 98 do cuz they don't want to go-to-hell and 2% cuz of financial gain etc.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by FuckDaMods: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stupid country with stupid pple. So Those that died in accident didn't give their life to christ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident by NwaliE01: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nairasurplus:

I don't understand.

The question is; where would he have ended if he didn't make it back on earth after the accident?

He is sincere to himself that he wouldn't have made heaven.

You can join him to do same if your salvation in Christ Jesus is in doubt.
Shalom.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu Meets With Buratai, Chief Of Army Staff In Abuja / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady / Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.