Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can (778 Views)

Programmers And Developers Needed Urgently / Introducing Kobogigs - Hire Professional Web, App and Software Programmers. / Devops Engineers, Programmers, Data Scientist Needed All Around Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can by SeunSister: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello all,
I am a webdesigner with knowledge in HTML, CSS and a bit of both PHP and Javascript.
And just beyond creating just webpages, i am planning to work on a project, precisely the creation of a Social Network site to be precise.
I have a very great design template or view in my head, which i can put out using HTML and CSS but i need other back-end programmers, who are vast in languages that will ensure the functionality of the various webpages and subsequent setup.
I need collaboration as this can be the next big thing from Naija.
If you are good in programming, don't waste your knowledge.
Chat me up on WhatsApp via 08027464475, let's do something great.

I need people, who are good in:
HTML/CSS cause my knowledge alone is not sufficient.
Javascript/PHP
Web application development
MySql
E.T.C.
08027464475 is the number, i am serious brothers, we can do something great.

1 Like

Re: I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can by Jerrycee: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
lolz, This is a dream i had 6 years ago. and i achieved it ending of last year.. i can save you all this stress. i will give you your dream social network website.. and mobile App, if possible. if you can bid a good prize. you can contact me on +234-703-383-8118.
Re: I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can by webbygiants(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Hello Sister,

I really feel pleasure that you have knowledge regarding web programming as well as social media accounts. Indeed, web design and development have a huge scope currently and in the coming days. Keeping this aspect in mind, it is the responsibility of every business owner to launch their own business website so that their clients could remain in touch with them whenever they wanted to be. For this, it is very much important for them to always look for not only affordable, but also reliable website creation company as there will be some confidential data will have to be shared with them.
Re: I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can by Emmyloyalty: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Contact me on +2348147367859

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Text To Speech Desktop App / Initial Coins Offer (ico), Coin Lending Scripts Available / Autoresponder- Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.