Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:37 AM

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband (46504 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by gistvicconnects: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Fashion entrepreneur and brand influencer Laura Ikeji shares bikini photos as she was all loved up with her husband, Ogbonna Kanu. Gistvic Reports.

She captioned:
"Kanu "

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/laura-ikeji-stuns-in-bikini-as-she.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Blakjewelry(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
make i never talk wetin dey my mouth

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
This guy don old sha

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Ciaos: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Laura self don old.. see old body shocked... She forget to use filter for this picture.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Iamicekid(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
9ja girls and makeup, still use makeup go beach... Oga oooo

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Glorylynn: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
K
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by UncleJudax(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
She no do boutique again? grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Uyi168: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
This girl go sabii fvck oo grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by BUSHHUNTER: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
All I see is sex object and nothing more!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by introvertious: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
the man's face shows he is already tired of all this *show off*

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Trutherme: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by swiperthefox: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nawa o! This is so irritating.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by OboOlora(f): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Such an imbecilic husband!

How can he still allow her to answer that Ikeji after being married? Well, he doesn’t have a say since he stays in her sisters BQ at banana island

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by elgramz: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Where is the "stuns"

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Isoduwa(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ciaos:
Laura self don old.. see old body shocked... She forget to use filter for this picture.

Na your senior be that respeck her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Jackofalltrade: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
See the way her hand thick like wrestler

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Ranchhoddas: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
introvertious:
the man's face shows he is already tired of all this *show off*
I tell you. That guy has a side chick.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by teesugar(f): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ciaos:
I wonder why, Linda is older than her but looks younger than her.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by FastShipping: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Celebrity by force

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Phock2sweet: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
her vaginal is showing in 3rd pictures...... oh my God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by toprealman: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
What's the point of this? Kukuma release a video of you and your "kanu" training in the oza room

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by crackhouse(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Accident will soon reset their brain and they will turn born again...
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Amowap2019(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by chiedu7: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
I beg dem don change the meaning of the word "STUNNING"

When stun here?

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Donbosco46: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmm Nna eh this Kanu younger brother don old well well is just that Kanu get good body we don’t notice his own God bless all our age amen.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Airtimex(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
OboOlora:
Such an imbecilic husband!

How can he still allow her to answer that Ikeji after being married? Well, he doesn’t have a say since he stays in her sisters BQ at banana island

Easy dear...is their choice ok

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ciaos:

U guys get bad mouth cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo / I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.