Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja (56254 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
You don enter!
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Caaz: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
And you would see him well dressed n seated inside the church on sunday yet his deed are despicable.

#Rapist.

3 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Pidginwhisper: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Holocene(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
festacman:
Police should collect sample of the semen and do DNA test to bring the Rivers State ANIMAL to book for violating a helpless young Nigerian citizen and destroying her psychologically . The hotel should cooperate or shut down.

Only if the police can afford it. This one is payment for life if it was in a developed country where things work. People de beg make dem rape dem here sef so they fit hammer.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by FirstCounsel(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
Animals are our political leaders. Even a mace snatching tout has just been elevated to the position of deputy senate president. Evil people now parade their disgraceful characters with impunity in the highest echelons of power. This country is really a disgrace
Honestly bro. Watch this guy aim for the Rivers state governorship one day...

2 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by shineeye1: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
mmadu5:
ugly sisters i wonder how the man manage to rape your worwor sister

See this baastard mumu! What has worwor got to do in a supposed innocent victim seeking justice?

You should be in jail - that is if you are not typing your trash from there!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by promiseniqqa(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
in three weeks now
BOOM.....she go blow and be a celebrity
obodo 9ja too swt ooo
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by tyeenigga(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Go to Human Rights Radio around games village, you will get justice and legal aid will take it up for free

2 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by MrGerald(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dem Okoro Savages again.. angry
We all know the people who really look like apes in this country, so you're frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by shineeye1: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
FirstCounsel:

Honestly bro. Watch this guy aim for the Rivers state governorship one day...

I guarantee you, a sniper will take the beast down before that happens!
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by freshMallam1122: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
how come u know his user name on facebook. a rapist u or ur sister never knew or met before... hope this table u ar shaking, u will be ready for it

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by mmadu5(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
shineeye1:

See this baastard mumu! What has worwor got to do in a supposed innocent victim seeking justice?

You should be in jail - that is if you are not typing your trash from there!

seeking justice for seducing the poor man you must be sick in the head,

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by shineeye1: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
mmadu5:

seeking justice for seducing the poor man your must be sick in the head,

You still get mind to open your rotten mouth again. You nor really well! Quote me to confirm your madness

3 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by grandstar(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
I like her! She swallowed her pride and with righteous indignation charged at the abuser.

She's the victim and should not be manipulated into believing it's her fault. I'm sure this is not his first time raping but this may certainly be his last. His name will stand disgraced forever

4 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by sulasa07(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
I do pity the girl if its true but this part got me laughing,"He deposited his sperm in her",abegi-Is she a sperm bank?
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by otokx(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
HitSong:
angry

Things that are synonymous with Rivers pees

@Ritual
@Armed robbery
@ Kidnapping
@ Cult killings
And
Rape

Bole nko?
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by otokx(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Would like to hear his own side of the story, the hotel people too have a story to tell of how he left without them knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by davodyguy: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
HitSong:
angry

Things that are synonymous with Rivers pees

@Ritual
@Armed robbery
@ Kidnapping
@ Cult killings
And
Rape
They made a grievous mistake electing that cultist as Governor.

Was this bullshit this loud under Odili and Amaechi?
Yes, there were kidnappings for ransom etc, but not wickedness as we've seen under Wike

2 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by mecuries(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
festacman:
Police should collect sample of the semen and do DNA test to bring the Rivers State ANIMAL to book for violating a helpless young Nigerian citizen and destroying her psychologically . The hotel should cooperate or shut down.
why would they do a DNA when the culprit is already known?..dey watch Discovery,una no go hear,dey watch better films,una no go hear.na so so Nollywood,that teaches nothing una go sit down with 24/7
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by ojotask: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
How are u sure this accusation is true. Almost everyone here is drawing conclusion without knowing the veracity of this allegation. What if it is an attempt to blackmail him. It's well with us Nigerians.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by StandardJohn(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
we don't hear. over to the police
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by chillex8(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
thebestprice:
Please let your sister go to the nearest HIV clinic and take PreP. It's a hiv drug that stops the virus from spreading , so far she can take it within 72hrs of the incident.

Portharcourt has the highest prevalence of HIV AIDS in Nigeria.

Am very sure this councillor is a hiv patient too...
It's actually Benue. It's been Benue for over a decade now.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by CanadaOrBust: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
ifyalways:
Hope your sister have gone to the hospital/taken pills to prevent pregnancy? Also store the " deposited" speerm properly,it's an invaluable piece of evidence.

I hope justice is served last last although I'm having this feeling that he case will be died once money changes hands.

Exactly. BUT NOT IF WE KEEP UP THE PRESSURE AND KEEP THE CASE ALIVE!
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by gr8tone: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
I don't want to believe that this girl could be sponsored by someone to undermine the councillor's political career. This nation must get rid of all evils
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by geesilver(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
festacman:
police to collect sample and do DNA ....... or you mean to say police to collect money and kill the case.
my friend that is only done in a sane world not in a failed state. do you think it's possible for her to win this case am not sure even when the hotel management are saying they don't know when he left......may be after fasting and prayer cos nothing seems to work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by monimekaz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dem Okoro Savages again.. angry

What a good way to advertise one's stupidity. Kudos bro ..u did very well ..Now we know

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by eazyman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
My question is : How did the sister know that he is a councillor? From Rivers state?
I won't ask his name because it can be known from the hotel booking...

How are we sure it's not a consensual sex?
Is. It not possible that they agreed to have sex and then she demanded for more when she found out that he is a politician. ??

Fear some women and be wise when helping out some of them.. Including giving lifts as they may turn around to accuse you....

2 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rape is a serious issue and shud be taken seriously.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by ekitimanalways(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
zoba88:
Rivers Councillor Rapes A Female Hotel Worker Who Came 2 Serve Him Food In Abuja

As shared by Uchendu.....

'Please friends, kindly help me tag, share, tweet.
Honourable CHETACHI ONWUME. A councillor in Rivers State, sexually molested my sister on Monday at her workplace where he lodged  at gwarinpa Abuja. She went to give him his bill as he requested. He then grabbed her, strangled her and raped her. He deposited his sperm in her. Yesterday morning,having involving an activist/lawyer, he pleaded and offered a compensation of 50,000 which my sister and her lawyer refused. When the police got involved, he had disappeared. The hotel management claimed they didn't see him leave.  My sister is still in the hospital. This morning at gwarinpa police station where we reported, they said the case will be forwarded to the command where such cases are handled. He has locked his Facebook account which as at yesterday was active. We hope we get justice.
We are pained'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/rivers-state-councillor-rapes-hotel.html
I am saddened by this news. We have a lot of evil men in politics. May justice prevail and the perpetrator goes to jail. angry

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by thebestprice(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
jodeci:

People, ignorance and lies --just to be heard.
quote me anywhere...
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by thebestprice(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
chillex8:

It's actually Benue. It's been Benue for over a decade now.
benue is a state . But the portharcourt remains the city or town. With the highest density of HIV AIDS per 100.

Last count it was 27 in every 100...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.