Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy (1827 Views)

Redmi Note 9 Specifications, Release Date, Price, Leaks: All You Need To Know / Pictures From Tecno Phantom 9 Launch In Lagos / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Naijmobile: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tecno Phantom 9! Tecno Phantom 9! Tecno Phantom 9! Who else was hoping this phone would be launched last year? Well I was and with the tons of leaks and rumors surrounding the phone, many Nigerians had saved some considerable amount of money in 2018 hoping to buy the Tecno Phantom 9 when it gets released, but we were disappointed as we waited in vain.

Well, here is a piece of good news; the Tecno Phantom 9 might maybe just maybe be released before the end of this year....

https://naijmobile.com/tecno-phantom-9-specifications/
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Freelancerx: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
The phone gonna be a very super phone, i am sure tecno will surprise us again
Naijmobile:
Tecno Phantom 9! Tecno Phantom 9! Tecno Phantom 9! Who else was hoping this phone would be launched last year? Well I was and with the tons of leaks and rumors surrounding the phone, many Nigerians had saved some considerable amount of money in 2018 hoping to buy the Tecno Phantom 9 when it gets released, but we were disappointed as we waited in vain.

Well, here is a piece of good news; the Tecno Phantom 9 might maybe just maybe be released before the end of this year....

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by berbs: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
If they still want to continue with the Phantom series, they had better ensure it makes sense. Can't say more than that

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Realboygenius(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
berbs:
If they still want to continue with the Phantom series, they had better ensure it makes sense. Can't say more than that

I saw some specs few weeks back and I can say the device is massive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Realboygenius(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tecno should do and release the phone.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by berbs: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Realboygenius:

I saw some specs few weeks back and I can say the device is massive.
I wish dem great sales in advance cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Chuksteric(m): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Helio p35 on a flagship lol... Helio p35 can be likened to sd 450.. The only impressive thing here is the in display fingerprint scanner..
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by gogeekish(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Chuksteric:
Helio p35 on a flagship lol... Helio p35 can be likened to sd 450.. The only impressive thing here is the in display fingerprint scanner..
Very wrong!
Don't underestimate MTK.. The sluggishness experience using Tecno devices are not because of the processor. They are slow due to poor OS optimisation.

Have you seen MIUI running on a Tecno device? It is very fluid.

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Chuksteric(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2019
gogeekish:
Very wrong!
Don't underestimate MTK.. The sluggishness experience using Tecno devices are not because of the processor. They are slow due to poor OS optimisation.

Have you seen MIUI running on a Tecno device? It is very fluid.
mi play is using Helio p35 and it's less than 50k ... This one has the same chipset and will be sold a little under 130k .. It is overpriced! Plus hios is super buggy and crappy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by sureinfo: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
wow, this is one i"m definitely looking forward to
Naijmobile:

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by scarycuteface(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Naijmobile:

I really love the fact that tecno is bringing out great device, nice one
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by OLUWABIG(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chuksteric:
mi play is using Helio p35 and it's less than 50k ... This one has the same chipset and will be sold a little under 130k .. It is overpriced! Plus hios is super buggy and crappy

Exactly tell the blinded Tecno fans
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by gogeekish(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
scarycuteface:
I really love the fact that tecno is bringing out great device, nice one
What is great? They are not. They are producing phones only. Not great phones.
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sharp! TECNO be setting paces.
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chuksteric:
how is it overpriced?
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Chuksteric(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
bravesoul247:
how is it overpriced?
so 135k for a very mediocre p35 chipset isn't overpriced? Okay! Whatever makes you sleep at night

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chuksteric:
so 135k for a very mediocre p35 chipset isn't overpriced? Okay! Whatever makes you sleep at night
but where was it mentioned that it's 135k?
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Chuksteric:

SO true,another over Price phonegrin

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by robinsonmfon(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2019
abeg xiaomi don enter naija? I don tire to de use transsion devices
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Chiemezueajuzie: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2019
I trust techno now
I suppose it's not going to be like the usual we know
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Gwandana: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
I should expect what I don't expect
But I trust that them sha
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Dayo4real12: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tecno pouvoir pro 2 for sale, Whatsapp no 07066053350 Location Ibadan
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Realboygenius(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:
I trust techno now
I suppose it's not going to be like the usual we know

Expect a massive one this time.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by Blastedholligan: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'm wondering the specs and price of this device
Re: What To Expect From TECNO Phantom 9 Specifications Price And Where To Buy by yungrylex00(m): 3:06am On Jun 30, 2019
I was expecting a sd7** or 8** like the pocofone processor

(1) (Reply)

Wifi Hot Spot On Bb / Glo Bis On Android - problems / Use Blackberry Subscription On Your Andriod Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.