Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (41883 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Muttee: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
A woman is lucky to be alive after being thrown out of a speeding vehicle in Lagos.

Ifeoma Nwaoma boarded a commercial bus at Iyana-Ipaja around 2pm on Friday. Unknown to her, it was a bus operated by criminals known as one-chance. Four men and an elderly woman were already in the bus before she got in.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/woman-went-into-coma-after-being-thrown-out-moving-one-chance-bus-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Muttee: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Muttee: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry.....

Stay Calm

3 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by elgramz: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Four men and one elderly woman gang. Might be a mother and her four irresponsible sons

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Everytime I think to myself I miss Nigeria

Then I see something like this and I go

Thank goodness I left that dump

82 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by AmazingELixir: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagoooooooos!...how people keep cramping themselves in this state still confound me....a state replete with all manner of crimes....Puah spit#

6 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by sleeknaija(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
Four men and one elderly woman gang. Might be a mother and her four irresponsible sons

Lolzzz.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Oblongata: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Gu
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by flowmama: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Imagine what they did to her... To your fellow human?

If they catch them now and lynch them people will start shouting jungle justice... This people are animals.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by blessedweapon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afonjas and throwing people out of their rickety buses. #smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Amuocha: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ambode sef sad embarassed
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Isoduwa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:

Which Nigerian you miss?
Lagos Nor be Nigerian e dey

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Ijaycool(f): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Uber seems safer these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Phock2sweet: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
click like if you think Lagos is an overrated city

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by ibrahim55(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Whao thank God u survived ma God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:

That 'dump' is ur ancestral land...so u will die in a strange land bereft of ur ancestral kindred!!! Nothing and no one to mourn ur passing or point to ur grave...no historical significance of ur existence in ur homeland,a lost soul,a stranger,unwanted and alone!!!

Shame on u!!! undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Oblongata: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Believing in extraordinary source of evil is quite unnecessary, Man alone is capable of all wickedness!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Compliant(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
THANKS BE TO GOD FOR LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by kolafolabi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bad things happen everyday. May it never come our way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by chukwuibuipob: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
sad sad angry wicked criminals deserve jungle justice
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Lordjb: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na wa
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by flowmama: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

That 'dump' is ur ancestral land...so u will die in a strange land bereft of ur ancestral kindred!!! Nothing and no one to mourn ur passing or point to ur grave...no historical significance of ur existence in ur homeland,a lost soul,a stranger,unwanted and alone

Shame on u!!!

Oga forget that thing... We both know you are deceiving yourself. Just imagine if that woman had died, you'll still be saying people should live with their ancestors.

Forget... If you have chance to rewrite history and correct the anomaly by breeding your children in a better country, you'd better do and stop deceiving yourself...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

That 'dump' is ur ancestral land...so u will die in a strange land bereft of ur ancestral kindred!!! Nothing and no one to mourn ur passing or point to ur grave...no historical significance of ur existence in ur homeland,a lost soul,a stranger,unwanted and alone!!!

Shame on u!!! undecided undecided undecided

Okay o you made your point

Now I ask, what will all these you listed add to a maggot decaying corpse that will not notice all these ?

Is this why you will rather live in a land that doesn't respect your rights or well being ? Instead of.movjng to a land.whre even.if.you aren't a billionaire you have as much rights as Zuckerberg?!?

You are nothing in the face of ordinary Nigerians like tinubu !! Infact if tinubu is walking down the street in Lagos and you don't.bow don mc oluoko.will you and no one will.investigate it..infact an ordinary police officer can kill.you and best that will happen is someone will.post it on social media and people here will cry for you

It's surprising how delusional Nigerians are.

To each his own
@luminouz

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by bigpicture001: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
This woman should go for head scan...sh might hv internal bleeding...that doesn't look like a standard hospital to me

5 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Isoduwa:

Which Nigerian you miss?
Lagos Nor be Nigerian e dey

Is Lagos a city?

Lagos is a dump , a dirty filthy dump

3 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by sulasa07(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagoooooooos!...how people keep cramping themselves in this state still confound me....a state replete with all manner of crimes....Puah spit#
LAGOS is just like the USA of Nigeria.
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Chidex50(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:

Abeg my Brother,I want come over but my money never complete!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
flowmama:

Oga forget that thing... We both know you are deceiving yourself. Just imagine if that woman had died, you'll still be saying people should live with their ancestors.

Forget... If you have chance to rewrite history and correct the anomaly by breeding your children in a better country, you'd better do and stop deceiving yourself...
OK MA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl / Military Hardware, Tramadol Intercepted By Customs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.