Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,889,366 members, 6,947,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 July 2022 at 12:34 AM

You Stay In Omolephase 1 And Work On The Island,there Is Transport For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Stay In Omolephase 1 And Work On The Island,there Is Transport For You (364 Views)

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Stay In Omolephase 1 And Work On The Island,there Is Transport For You by luvt(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Omolephase1 terminal is ready...

1)Location:Omolephase1 to lekki
Time:5:30am to 5pm
Space:3 seats remaining
SEND: R2w omolephase1*lekki
TO:08107600076..for your seat reservation
OR call:09082266242..for more enquires..

2)Location:omolephase1 to Victoria island
Time:5:30am to 5pm
Space:4 seats remaining
SEND: R2w omolephase1*vi

3)Location:Omolephase1 to ikoyi
Time:5:30am to 4pm
Space:4 seats remaining
SEND: R2w omolephase1*ikoyi

....Etc..you can suggest a terminal and we wil create one in your area...
All you need to do is make your seat reservation to ride with us..
So comfortable,convenience and safe..
We give you the opportunity to relax, meditate,network and make your commute time more productive,instead of fighting for buses or driving in traffic..

Ride2work is designed to bring comfort and convenience to every worker going to work daily..to and fro..
Follow us on instagram/Twitter:@ride2workng

1 Like

Re: You Stay In Omolephase 1 And Work On The Island,there Is Transport For You by luvt(m): 2:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Stress free ride for all workers
Re: You Stay In Omolephase 1 And Work On The Island,there Is Transport For You by THeCvExpert: 3:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Cleaners Wanted / Verification Officer / Nps Documentation Of New Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.