Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos (42177 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Bossjakande: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Mtchew
lol dear it seem u feel chatty let meet in DAT room
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by ibkayee(f): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bossjakande:
lol dear it seem u feel chatty let meet in DAT room
Lol this guy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Anduku: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mehn, the fire really did a lot of damage
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Bossjakande: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol this guy
I mean it dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by JackOfAllTrades: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thales01:
You just can't help but love this tenacious and doughty woman who refused to be weighed down by her unfortunate condition.Only a shallow minded being will see this as an attempt by her to evoke public sympathy and pity.
In my opinion,she epitomises who a strong woman is plus her resilience inspite of her unfavorable condition is exemplary.She should be a role model to girls who are beset with low self esteem.
Send me your account number grin Well said lol

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
A lot of ladies would have drank sniper if they were in her shoes .. she is a very strong lady I must say.. her self esteem is 1001%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Anduku: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
JikanTaalolo:
GOD SPARED YOUR LIFE TO ACCEPT ISLAM AND PREPARE WELL FOR THE HEARAFTER BUT THERE YOU ARE DRESSING ANYHOW AND TAKING PICTURES. YOU BETTER MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES.
shut up

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Jmk9292(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
She is a source of motivation to many
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by felixation123(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
You are such an unfortunate animal !!
elotajohn1:
Lone Wolf

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by babakb: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Govt suppose give this girl automatic employment
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Omeji: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by philcz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Mtchew
Louder

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by philcz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
JikanTaalolo:
GOD SPARED YOUR LIFE TO ACCEPT ISLAM AND PREPARE WELL FOR THE HEARAFTER BUT THERE YOU ARE DRESSING ANYHOW AND TAKING PICTURES. YOU BETTER MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES.
Who's this mumu now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Danwakae(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
pimper24:
wetin dey ur mind. Go and sit down

Belike u want to dare him ??

The last time I tried it my spirit ...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Mateen1000: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Omo Plane Crash no be beans o
Even after 14years
Oga ooo
May God Continue to heal her

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
I so love her, I wish she can accept to marry me.. she is always with God..

If na some girls now dey go don drink sniper to end their ugly life..

But see as she keeps pushing and God is making her happy .. I love u Kach
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
babakb:
Govt suppose give this girl automatic employment

Which govt? Abegi wetin American don do for her is enough..

Naija wey de go even make u drink sniper with such condition...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by may320: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Happy for her........but she can do better than this.
No need competing with slay queens but be modest in dressing and still look good.
She's given second chance by her Maker, she should glorify God in her body and continue to serve Him.
Such dressing is a No No. Not passing good message across.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by babakb: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Which govt? Abegi wetin American don do for her is enough..

Naija wey de go even make u drink sniper with such condition...

Wetin America do for her, i am not even awere

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by gift2xl: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
I admire this lady.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Bbbwings: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
I hope she's OK
But Im disgusted.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Reelmii: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
beauty is in the inside
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by bluefilm: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
So this slaying madness abi disease don finally catch up with this one too?

I wonder what her true intentions really is by doing something totally uncalled for like this.

Na wa o.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by kingstarz: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Billy0naire:
The courage and confidence to advertise your weakness as strength scares the Jehovah in me, and I think we all have something to learn about the courage of this scary lady.

May her days be long.

You wrote a great text and then spoilt it with the verb "scary" it's not her making that she is like this, bad governance and poor regulation of our aviation sector caused this. So we should all salute this lady's determination to succeed against all odds.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by ennypita: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
I feel u too.
We thank God for her life sha. Make we just leave am for dere. Make we no talk Wetin dey our mind. Lol

Ibcrown:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Ibcrown(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
ennypita:
I feel u too.
We thank God for her life sha. Make we just leave am for dere. Make we no talk Wetin dey our mind. Lol
Lol

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by enyiamu: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
God is ever great. He made you and you should be proud to be called His child. I respect you and your proud nature of life.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Dshocker(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
That crash really gave her another look....
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bossjakande:
I just pray she see a man to marry her
You are a man, you can right?

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Mariangeles(f): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bossjakande:
I just pray she see a man to marry her
She doesn't have to go through that .
Marriage is not a must .

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by MChaze25(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
SoftP:
She is indeed a strong woman; i watched her interview the other day, she refused to run a body surgery.

In my opinion, i think it's best for her
My own be say why she go fat on top the matter?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos by Billy0naire(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
kingstarz:

You wrote a great text and then spoilt it with the verb "scary" it's not her making that she is like this, bad governance and poor regulation of our aviation sector caused this. So we should all salute this lady's determination to succeed against all odds.

Why are we conservative with truth? Does she not look scary? Does being scary take away her courage and bravery? Are we going to aspire to be politically correct all the time even when truth stares us in the face.

I admire her bravery and courage. She challenges me with such bravery, but heck, she is scary and I am proud of how she has turned her life around.

Not her fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rocks Makeup Free Face To Her Office (Photo) / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.