Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP (8394 Views)

2019 NDDC Scholarship Screening Test Invitation / 2019 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by DMainMan: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP

REQUIREMENTS

Minimum of Second Class Lower

Candidates must hail from the following nine states of Nigeria:

Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers state

More information on the 2019 NDDC Scholarship:

http://nddc.gov.ng/post2019.html

To apply for MSc and PhD; come here:

http://scholarship.nddc.gov.ng/

Deadline: 4th July, 2019.

Check last year thread to learn more: [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/4600457/2018-nddc-msc-phd-scholarship

[b]For further information on scholarships and empowerment programs
, go to:
http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation and like the page to get updates.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Need offer letter from a UK University

Contact me ASAP

ac6746@coventry.ac.uk

07030246270 (whatsapp)
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by TJ0987(f): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2019
DMainMan, please I would appreciate it if you can discourage the use of WhatsApp groups here. I went through last year's thread and I feel like I could have gotten more information if they had all written their enquiries here on Nairaland, instead of talking all that vital info to WhatsApp or telegram.
Thank you...
DMainMan:
APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP

REQUIREMENTS

Minimum of Second Class Lower

Candidates must hail from the following nine states of Nigeria:

Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers state

More information on the 2019 NDDC Scholarship:

http://nddc.gov.ng/post2019.html

To apply for MSc and PhD; come here:

http://scholarship.nddc.gov.ng/

Deadline: 4th July, 2019.

Check last year thread to learn more: [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/4600457/2018-nddc-msc-phd-scholarship

[b]For further information on scholarships and empowerment programs
, go to:
http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation and like the page to get updates.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

1 Like

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by engrhope12: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please can some one advise me on how to get a guarantor. Am in lagos
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by kemade14: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Coventry:
Need offer letter from a UK University

Contact me ASAP

ac6746@coventry.ac.uk

07030246270 (whatsapp)
Should we send you a mail on the email you posted?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by lambotee(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
getting my Guarantor Letter is the challenge here
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by victory148(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
please are we uploading the guarantor's letter during the online application? is there provision for that
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Nasa28(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Do they accept Swedish University?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
kemade14:

Yes pleas
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
kemade14:

Yes sir/ma

Asap
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2019
Pls why is Coventry U asking for ielts?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
IvyBrownwrites:
Pls why is Coventry U asking for ielts?

No Ma.

A C6 in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NECO GCE, IGCSE, A LEVEL

All of the above will suffice

Send an email to ac6746@coventry.ac.uk

if you want an official confirmation.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
For those in Managements Sciences seeking admission to UK schools and need assistance.I will write your SOP, get your admission, and prepare you for the test. BUT IT WON'T BE FREE PLS. I wrote the test three times and made it to the interview at all attempts. ***2016, Management Sciences was not included, I
chose Project Management and made it through. At the interview, I was turned down since they needed guys for Engineering Project Management. However,
I got my 10k for making it to the interview

*** 2017, passed the test. Went to the interview, I believed I made it but as we all know, the list wasn't released - the process considered inconclusive. Well, the 10k wasn't paid in full, but we got paid 8k+ about eleven months after.

**** 2018, I wrote and passed, got selected and I'm presently in the UK.

I wrote all that to assure you that I can give you the push you need. Anyone can help you get admission. But beyond admission, you need to make it through the test. I will be here to guide you and provide you with STUDY MATERIALS( I am not selling them pls). Well, I never premeditated this, but I had my student back in Nigeria asking me to guide her through. Therefore, I felt others will need my services too.

** I will be here to help you through the interview too. If I fail to deliver, kindly come and inform the house. And
when you scale both the test and interview, don't fail to come ans inform the house too. Your success is my concern. Thank you.
Contact me on: Gogar@dundee.ac.uk

1 Like

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by TJ0987(f): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello Brother, please can your services be extended to environmental science? I need guidance if I am to scale through the test, and I realise it's the first obstacle I must cross.
Thank you...
BRAINNY:
For those in Managements Sciences seeking admission to UK schools and need assistance.I will write your SOP, get your admission, and prepare you for the test. BUT IT WON'T BE FREE PLS. I wrote the test three times and made it to the interview at all attempts. ***2016, Management Sciences was not included, I
chose Project Management and made it through. At the interview, I was turned down since they needed guys for Engineering Project Management. However,

*** 2017, passed the test. Went to the interview, I believed I made it but as we all know, the list wasn't released - the process considered inconclusive. Well, the 10k wasn't paid in full, but we got paid 8k+ about eleven months after.

I wrote all that to assure you that I can give you the push you need. Anyone can help you get admission. But beyond admission, you need to make it through the test. I will be here to guide you and provide you with STUDY MATERIALS( I am not selling them pls). Well, I never premeditated this, but I had my student back in Nigeria asking me to guide her through. Therefore, I felt others will need my services too.

** I will be here to help you through the interview too. If I fail to deliver, kindly come and inform the house. And
when you scale both the test and interview, don't fail to come ans inform the house too. Your success is my concern. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by lambotee(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Please i need help on guarantor letter, who can help here
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=TJ0987 post=79428112]Hello Brother, please can your services be extended to environmental science? I need guidance if I am to scale through the test, and I realise it's the first obstacle I must cross.
Thank ]

At what stage of the process are you presently?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2019
lambotee:
Please i need help on guarantor letter, who can help here

Where are you from ( State and LG)? And be specific on the kind of help that you're requesting for.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by lambotee(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2019
BRAINNY:

Where steps you from( State and LG)? And be specific on the kind of help that you're requesting for.

Ondo State LGA:Idanre
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2019
BRAINNY:

I am going to for project management too. This is my first time of trying and I need all the help I can get
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Coventry:

No Ma.

A C6 in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NECO GCE, IGCSE, A LEVEL

All of the above will suffice

Thank you so much. I was able to to use my waec

Send an email to ac6746@coventry.ac.uk

if you want an official confirmation.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Iggyok(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2019
But i learnt they do not accept 2:2. Is it true?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2019
TJ0987:
DMainMan, please I would appreciate it if you can discourage the use of WhatsApp groups here. I went through last year's thread and I feel like I could have gotten more information if they had all written their enquiries here on Nairaland, instead of talking all that vital info to WhatsApp or telegram.
Thank you...

You are right. The thread died and they kept advertising telegram
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Iggyok:

Who nddc or the schools? Nddc accepts 2:2, the schools in the UK also accept 2:2

1 Like

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Iggyok:
That's a big and fat lie. They accept 2.2.

2 Likes

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2019
lambotee:

Ondo State LGA:Idanre

It depends on where you live presently. Take a walk in to any high court, you'll likely get a judge to help. Besides you can use the Chairman of your LG or any of the Legislatures. Lastly, you can get a traditional ruler to assist you.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by TJ0987(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
I have yet to submit, but will do so once I am able to secure the letter of good conduct. I have tried to get my hands on past questions for environmental science, all to no avail.
God help us all...
[quote author=BRAINNY post=79436242][/quote]
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2019
TJ0987:
I have yet to submit, but will do so once I am able to secure the letter of good conduct. I have tried to get my hands on past questions for environmental science, all to no avail.
God help us all...
For Environmental Sciences, I don't have access to past questions.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by lambotee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
BRAINNY:

It depends on where you live presently. Take a walk in to any high court, you'll likely get a judge to help. Besides you can use the Chairman of your LG or any of the Legislatures. Lastly, you can get a traditional ruler to assist you.

I live in Abuja, so i can get a guarantor from a count here in Abuja or it most be from my LG
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by DMainMan: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
IvyBrownwrites:

You are right. The thread died and they kept advertising telegram
ok. But I am not a mod. I cant force it
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
BRAINNY:

Iggyok:

Please drop an email where you can be reached
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Xlyad(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
BRAINNY:

No contact?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Courses You Can Study Without Maths And English - 2016 Edition / UNN Students Protest Over Power Failure / 2015/16 Kwara Polytechnic 1st Admission List Is Out Call:07055433200.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.