Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP (8460 Views)

2019 NDDC Scholarship Screening Test Invitation / 2019 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Ovywils: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2019
2 months? Try UK, but I don't know if you can get it by 4th July
Diedi:

I'v been trying to get PHD application for about 2 months now without success. Anyone knows any other option? So I can meet the deadline for application.
I'v been applying to Germany and Belgium
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Ovywils: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by victory148(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please who can help me with a format of the guarantor letter, I have been asked to drafts mine. Please it's urgent?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Evabanks: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
victory148:
Please who can help me with a format of the guarantor letter, I have been asked to drafts mine. Please it's urgent?
Its basically your sponsor stating they know you and they can attest to your good conduct/character. They would then go on to state some of your favourable attributes, and then endorse your scholarship bid.
Remember to address the letter to:
The Director,
Education, Health and Social Services,
Niger Delta Development Commission,
Headquarters Office,
167 Aba Road
P.M.B 5253
Port-Harcourt
Rivers State.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Topstarr: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please I desperately need a guarantor's attestation @dmainman, please how can you help?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Worldbest124: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
joyceibeji:
Hello All

We, at Jokings Educare, can help you secure an admission from Most Universities in the UK, USA, Canada, and Europe.

If you have a problem with writing a Personal Statement (PS) or Statement of Purpose (SOP), don't worry, we can assist you Free of Charge.

We would also prep you on the credibility interview that would Facilitate and Guarantee 100% Visa Success, at a No Cost.

We can also give you guidance on how to approach your Lecturers or Head of Departments, in order to obtain Easy Academic Referees and University Transcript.

All these services are FREE OF CHARGE

If you are looking at getting an offer in any university that falls within this category, do send me an email at:

joyce@jokingseducare.com

Cheers

Please check your mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Jasoda: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by chiboy429(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
does anyone have a study material, please indicate
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by psyawana(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2019
I got a recommendation letter from my local government but is was signed by the

Assistant chief Admin officer
for; Chairman

I attached a screen grab of the letter to show how it was written.

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by DMainMan: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2019
psyawana:
I got a recommendation letter from my local government but is was signed by the

Assistant chief Admin officer
for; Chairman

I attached a screen grab of the letter to show how it was written.
It is ok
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Xlyad(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Ovywils:
Try asking on this thread. It looks more active.
https://www.nairaland.com/5243785/nddc-foreign-post-graduate-scholarship/5
please I need past questions and clues on management science
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Xlyad(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2019
DMainMan:

It is ok
please I need past questions and clues for management science.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Donmatlock: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just go to your LGA Chairman or Community King or Head. Takes 20mins only.

lambotee:
getting my Guarantor Letter is the challenge here
HQ
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Donmatlock: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Email not going o!

[qquote author=Coventry post=79307190]Need offer letter from a UK University

Contact me ASAP

ac6746@coventry.ac.uk

07030246270 (whatsapp)[/quote]
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by guiddoti: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
liaison office, way to get any letter.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by sexuential: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
BRAINNY:

** I will be here to help you through the interview too. If I fail to deliver, kindly come and inform the house. And
when you scale both the test and interview, don't fail to come ans inform the house too. Your success is my concern. Thank you.
Contact me on: Gogar@dundee.ac.uk

pls i would need help on areas to cover for information technology
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by victory148(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
who's from Warri south LGA here?
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Worldbest124: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
BRAINNY:
For those in Managements Sciences seeking admission to UK schools and need assistance.I will write your SOP, get your admission, and prepare you for the test. BUT IT WON'T BE FREE PLS. I wrote the test three times and made it to the interview at all attempts. ***2016, Management Sciences was not included, I
chose Project Management and made it through. At the interview, I was turned down since they needed guys for Engineering Project Management. However,
I got my 10k for making it to the interview

*** 2017, passed the test. Went to the interview, I believed I made it but as we all know, the list wasn't released - the process considered inconclusive. Well, the 10k wasn't paid in full, but we got paid 8k+ about eleven months after.

**** 2018, I wrote and passed, got selected and I'm presently in the UK.

I wrote all that to assure you that I can give you the push you need. Anyone can help you get admission. But beyond admission, you need to make it through the test. I will be here to guide you and provide you with STUDY MATERIALS( I am not selling them pls). Well, I never premeditated this, but I had my student back in Nigeria asking me to guide her through. Therefore, I felt others will need my services too.

** I will be here to help you through the interview too. If I fail to deliver, kindly come and inform the house. And
when you scale both the test and interview, don't fail to come ans inform the house too. Your success is my concern. Thank you.
Contact me on: Gogar@dundee.ac.uk

Pls check your mail
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by BRAINNY(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Here is a piece of advice I can drop as per the exam:
1) note that the exam is only testing the knowledge you’v acquired in your field during your undergraduate only and the exam is 50 cbt objective questions to be solved under 30 minutes.
2) the exam is strictly based on individual course. That is, if you studied computer science, your 50 questions is going to be from computer science: and if your is Marine engineering then you are going to be facing questions from marine engineering.
3) the questions are usually taking from the general and core courses in each field especially those that was taught in 100, 200 level and few from 300 level. So I suggest you revise your general courses in your field at 100,200 and 300 levels very well.
4) I can with all conviction from my experience in the last two consecutive nddc cbt exam I took before God honor my efforts say that you do not need any past questions because nddc is not stereotype in question. Just try and go through your field general & core
courses in 100, 200 and probably 300 levels.
For example I sat for geology cbt questions in 2017 (which was cancelled and inconclusive), and 2018 respectively. In 2017 nddc for the first time changed their question pattern from GMAT that is aptitude test to individual course based questions & they’v kept to that format since then. So they held us for 1hr 30min in the hall under strict watch while setting the cbt questions in their strong room so to speak. For geology they set 98% ,if not all self, of the questions from geophysics only one of the many aspects in geology. So that year it only Favour those geology students that really revise their geophysics though inconclusive. However in 2018 they set questions from all aspects of geology, I mean all the geology courses such as Petrology, physical geology, geophysics, petroleum geology, mineralogy, environmental Geology, paleontology even marine and planetery geology.
So please revise all your general and core courses at the 100, 200 and 300 levels if possible for you can’t predict the angle they will come from.
And here is the most important one:
4) Controlling the pressure due to time constraints and using of computer system/ tools on that day:
Trust me everyone either brilliant, well prepared or not will definitely face this pressure on the exam date, and this really determine your score.But I discovered this as good antidotes to it:
When you entered the exam hall, relax and be at peace in your mind and emotion.
- don’t involve in any unnecessary talk even any talk at all with the candidate by your sides , front or back before you hear start.
- Hmm please don’t waste any time whatsoever on any question, make sure when you read a question and its option through once you immediately have the correct answer to the question if not move to the next question.
The best way to master this and the likely pressure is to prepare for the exam in your home now by google 50 general questions from all aspect of your field, put them in cbt condition and solved the questions under 30min. Do this over again b4 the exam day.This will prepare u well for the day. Though some might not need this.
- the very cheap questions are usually towards the end of the 50 questions as observed but don’t let this determine where u start. Start from question 1 but keep to my advice above you will be very fine by God Grace.
- Incase you have any problem with the computer system such as suddenly ending your exam and log you out before the 30min, just keep calm and call one of the nddc officials/ attendants in the hall and explain the issue to them, then the problem will be solved
- go through the questions again after u are through with the 50 questions and u still have some time left, especially those you dint have time to give full attention due to time constraint.
- you will see your score immediately after the exam:
#COPIED

4 Likes

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by lambotee(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2019
invitation mail dropped

3 Likes

Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Dblaz(f): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2019
Just got my invitation to the examination
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by kemade14: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2019
BRAINNY:

Gogar@dundee.ac.uk
Hi, your help needed. I am slated to write the test on July 11, ICT category.

Kindly, help out with past questions and all. It's my first time of being shortlisted after many trials.

I really need to get this. Thank you.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by kemade14: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Anybody who has past questions for ICT should kindly send.
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
How was the examination today? This thread is so quiet
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2019
[/quote]Invitations for the interview have been sent out
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by ubongty(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Who has received invitation?

IvyBrownwrites:
Invitations for the interview has been sent out
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by IvyBrownwrites(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubongty:
Who has received invitation?

I have
Re: APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP by Worldbest124: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
IvyBrownwrites:

I have

Has any Imo indigen receive yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Unizik Cut-Off Marks for 2012/2013 Admission List available here / The Difference Between An Alligator And A Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.