Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge (50143 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Westsida: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
Reelmii:
that is how generational curses start

by the time the name will start manifesting its meaning... maybe the father wont be alive at that time

it is his grandchildren that will start feeling the burnt
[/s]
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by jelel6: 1:10am On Jun 14, 2019
8stargeneral:
Barcelona in danger next season

forget guy, I'm not a Barca fan but nothing would stop them from winning Laliga again. Madrid will improve but won't win laliga ahead of Barca. Messi is still the deciding factor.

As a chelsea fan, I wish for hazard to win the CL though since that's the only club trophy he's yet to win. And it's easier than Laliga to be honest. But Barca, Man City, and Liverpool are favorites anyways.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by jelel6: 1:20am On Jun 14, 2019
tomju:
My friend choose one. When they meet in Champions league who will you support? Referee?

Abeg help me tell all these plastic fans. I would never support a club because of a particular player. I'm a Chelsea fan and I naturally love Eden Hazard. In fact, the only player I would pay to watch ahead of hazard is Messi. I prefer Barca to madrid before and would still do even if hazard now plays for them.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by flowx(m): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
He should stop this inappropriate behavior. it's not acceptable. How can he be kissing a badge if he's h**orney** he should attend to his needs and stop corrupting the minds of kids in the stadium. undecided
Hoe, you don suffer. Sex starvation is not good anyway I have his number in case you need it.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Realfrankie(m): 2:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Respect55:
Chelsea fans are in sifia pains

Your comment is so disgusting infact you're a disgrace to all the nairaland participants tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Realfrankie(m): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Reelmii:
but how can someone give birth to a child and name him hazard

or does it have a different meaning in their language

just thinking out loud

You haven't recovered yet from your hang over.,, please soak garri without salt and enjoy your self so you can reason well
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Reference(m): 4:31am On Jun 14, 2019
DP.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Reference(m): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2019
andrew444:
Madrid what a club

If they can boo Cr7 then they can boo anybody

I pray he should always come good ,because Madrid is an ungrateful club

They demand performance from their President to their ball boys. That is why they have 13 UCLs, almost double their regular European rivals. Brutal but the truth. That is why it remains a mystery how this government or any individual or corporate entity for that matter thinks it can perform to the highest levels and ultimately succeed above its potentials without unrelenting pressure, solid opposition, sabotage, rebellion and harsh critique.

The atmosphere at the club makes mental mountains out of mere men. Now compare that to say, an Arsenal (no pun intended) who will permit an Arsene Wenger to go on a ruinous streak for several years which is now proving to take a while to repair. Once cutting edge mentality is lost, the body is just a shell. Excellence is a mental state. Once lost, it is very hard to rediscover.

May the Madristas remain strong. May Nigerians remains ever demanding of their governments. It is their hope.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by dimple571991(m): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2019
I am into, E commerce and digital marketing, I have this pure gold chain to sell at the moment, the chain ,you can write your name on the pendant,any name you want, I deliver to any part of the country, and I am doing a promo, if you can get me 5 customers, I ll give you One free of charge .or get me two customers and get One nice wrist watch free of charge check my signature for contact

Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by LOVEGINO(m): 5:11am On Jun 14, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
He should stop this inappropriate behavior. it's not acceptable. How can he be kissing a badge if he's h**orney** he should attend to his needs and stop corrupting the minds of kids in the stadium. undecided
what is dis one thinking.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by tiswell(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Sirdiq21: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Aboguede:
One of the reason why I prefer to stay on niaraland on my off duty is because it is Better than Facebook for me
Aboguede:
One of the reason why I prefer to stay on niaraland on my off duty is because it is Better than Facebook for me
Aboguede:
Ya Very Right Aboki
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by contigiency(m): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
Who remembers when Ronaldo was unveiled? The stadium was filled up. And he performed past expectations.
I wish Hazard well

Olodo, is Hazard competing Ronaldo about crowd?
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Ignatio(m): 5:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Respect55:
No we're not. We're happy for him for he has served is well
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by babington91(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Reelmii:
but how can someone give birth to a child and name him hazard

or does it have a different meaning in their language

just thinking out loud

it will have a different meaning in their native land.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2019
jelel6:

forget guy, I'm not a Barca fan but nothing would stop them from winning Laliga again. Madrid will improve but won't win laliga ahead of Barca. Messi is still the deciding factor.

As a chelsea fan, I wish for hazard to win the CL though since that's the only club trophy he's yet to win. And it's easier than Laliga to be honest. But Barca, Man City, and Liverpool are favorites anyways.
let see how it goes, but I see him wining trophies at Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by emekakanu2: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Gosj01:
Hmm

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.

Can I have your mobile number
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by DJInfluence: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2019
The worst set of fans anyday IMO. They boo their own players every 2nd game.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by jbblues24(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Uyi168:
His mind has always been here..
Now u have it..
All the best man!
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Eberex(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

Na wa for you o
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by tolexy007(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
Who remembers when Ronaldo was unveiled? The stadium was filled up. And he performed past expectations.
I wish Hazard well

China Huawei fan spotted
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by ledaman: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Respect55:
No Chelsea fan will be angry over the deal Hazard is a closed chapter in Chelsea history !
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Madrid always gets the best.HALA. MADRID
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by ghostwritter(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
u are féwi stupid.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by ainas247: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
tomju:
My friend choose one. When they meet in Champions league who will you support? Referee?

Anybody can win but the blood is blue...
my love for Hazard eeehhh...
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by kachistone: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2019
KingLennon:
And chelsea meets Real madrid in the champions league and Hazard scores the winning goal that sends them parking grin
God Forbid we meet Madrid in any competition except friendlies. It will be heartbreaking watching Hazard in another shirt against the Blues.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by kachistone: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
He may not need to score 30+ goals. He isn't there top striker , but I can assure you he will have 30+ (goals + assists ).
Hazard will do more than that. I see him winning world best with Madrid. He has always done more than 20+ goals and assist at Chelsea and he is the fourth player in England to have done it. Henry, Shearer are among them. Can't remember the other.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Hydronium(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
With that perpetual crease on his brow.
I like his industriousness though... Best of luck man.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Respect55(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
ledaman:
No Chelsea fan will be angry over the deal Hazard is a closed chapter in Chelsea history !
I understand how u feel
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Gosj01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
emekakanu2:

Can I have your mobile number

09016920129 whatsapp/sms
Re: Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
lasisi69:
every club does that... Barca fans blame messi steady
Lasisi still dey? shocked shocked End time is here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt Coach, Queiroz Apologizes To Nigerians / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics / World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.