Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja (21852 Views)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by 9jahotblog: 4:08am On Jun 14, 2019
PDP lawyer speaks after the Presidential Election Tribunal sitting in Abuja yesterday. watch the video of yesterday sittings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_sufuFaYxI

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by captianfreeman(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Ok
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by prinsam30: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2019
is Atiku still coming

6 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by MrMumu: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
It's obvious Atiku is going to reclaim his stolen mandate from the terrorist

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by LUGBE: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Is well, time will tell
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by donPhill(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Truth is, pdp have enough evidence to counter for all the rigging, the only problem is that the apc led judiciary will not be fair after the envelopes

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Ajibolatao(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Waste of time and scarce resources. We need no distraction from the little things that baba has to offer.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2019
its appalling same Youths commenting below why Atiku should give up the case are the same ones saying Buhari has done right with MKO ABIOLA by honoring him..

Budget was made for the server, there was never a remark before the elections they wont be using the server, there was even audio and video clips on server usage from Inec officials Corpers were trained to upload result via e-collation and majority testified they did.

How come Inec now says "No Server"....

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Angelb4: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku and PDP should stop distracting us biko. Meanwhile, Atiku should better relocate to his country.

21 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by ibekwe97: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
PDP should go rest, is too late for them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by emapraiz(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
WATIN KON HAPPEN

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by ibekwe97: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2019
PDP should go and rest, is too late for them

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by barristernatura: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku is coming!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2019
That case still dey for court shocked
DeLaw, pls lets move on and stop wasting your clients money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Diamondwriter(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Ajibolatao:
Waste of time and scarce resources. We need no distraction from the little things that baba has to offer.

Contact me for Lynda account today learn any digital skill.

Oga don't u dare use this as an excuse for Buhari to fail.
If he fails, then it's simply because he is incompetent a d incapable of delivering.
Is he d lawyer defending the case? So how the bleep is this gonna distract him?
And if I remember correctly, he went to court all the times he lost election, didn't he?
So just stop.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Ijaya123: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2019
MrMumu:

Did he ever had any mandate? Maybe mandate to be the president of IPOB.

Not surprised though as yur moniker says it all about your reasoning

13 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by bamasite2: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Wetin e wan talk?
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by ordainbuzz(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
I behalf of my humble self I want to thnk nairaland for the birthday wishes they sent to me on the 26 of April.I just remember now, m sorry.
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by ordainbuzz(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2019
On behalf of my humble self I want to thnk nairaland for the birthday wishes they sent to me on the 26 of April.I just remember now, m sorry.
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by greggng: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2019
MrMumu:

Dream on dreamer ...your eye go soon clear....nothing like Inec server....and you cannot force someone to bring out what one doesn't have....atiku case is an academic exercise in fultilty. ..

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Okwuuu: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Ijaya123:

Did he ever had any mandate? Maybe mandate to be the president of IPOB.

Not surprised though as yur moniker says it all about your reasoning

Your paranoia for Ipob will definitely see you at yaba left las las,quote me and slump

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Esseite:
its appalling same Youths commenting below why Atiku should give up the case are the same ones saying Buhari has done right with MKO ABIOLA by honoring him..

Budget was made for the server, there was never a remark before the elections they wont be using the server, there was even audio and video clips on server usage from Inec officials Corpers were trained to upload result via e-collation and majority testified they did.

How come Inec now says "No Server"....

MKO was denied his mandate and Buhari claimed he is rectifying the mistake by declaring June 12 democracy day undecided

Is he not making the same mistakes

It's obvious that the election that brought him to power the is 2nd tenure, is not credible!!!

I am convinced that Atiku won the election!!! How can a whole INEC confidently say that they don't have a server shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by Ojei2: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Time we tell if Atiku for the both of them but the tribunal is not a distraction for failure for the this govt.....
Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by akdjr(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Let's be adult here. Polical parties goes into election with rigging and anti plans and who ever outsmart the other become the winner. Both parties are quilty of the allegations. quote author=donPhill post=79314457]Truth is, pdp have enough evidence to counter for all the rigging, the only problem is that the apc led judiciary will not be fair after the envelopes[/quote]

1 Like

Re: PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja by LAZAREY: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2019
donPhill:
Truth is, pdp have enough evidence to counter for all the rigging, the only problem is that the apc led judiciary will not be fair after the envelopes
Since PDP had already presented those evidences to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Eases Lockdown In Kano / States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.