Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago (24220 Views)

MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Rayd502(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2019
OKorowanta:
Some days ago,he bought a Benz for a producer,now its 3m for Ubi.
Dis guy should slow down on this stunt abeg!
Until EFCC go begin find out the source of his wealth before he go know say he suppose to don kpror since.

He is a praise singer for politicians like Rotimi Amaechi,Godswill Akpabio, even Ayade of Cross River state etc.Dude must have scooped alot of money during election campaigns.
Don't doubt the source,those politicians spend like money is going out of fashion.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2019
grin

If you know MC Galaxy in person, tell him to invest in properties and shares.

I don't want to hear later that a "Nigerian Artiste Needs 10million for Treatment Abroad".
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Fran90004: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
cfssfsff
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by ruby360: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Publicity stunt from two yahoo Boyz.

EFCC should investigate them.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by LyfeJennings(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
OKorowanta:
Until EFCC go begin find out the source of his wealth before he go know say he suppose to don kpror since.

Don't believe half of everything U read on the internet. The same MC Galaxy I know doesn't spend his money like that. This guy is damn too smart to spend his money like that. From my very first conversation with him to seeing him in person a couple of times and being in a club with him like twice. This guy is not a baller. He dare not spend like that. All na sakamanje. Doing it for the gram. He has to stay relevant to make a living.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by OKorowanta: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
kingkakaone:

"kpror" Sapele language.
You may have lived in Sapele or warri to know that.

Warri,You right..lol
Sapele,Warri dia langua na the same.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Nickshrapnel: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2019
When he helped pay your house rent 7 years ago no one heard about it, why should you publicize yours

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2019
OKorowanta:

So, anybody that makes money without revealing the source to the whole world is either into yahoo or rituals?
Let me tell you their secret again, look for how to get thousands of Instagram followers. People will pay you millions to put their adverts on your page for maximum exposure depending on the number of your followers.
You make millions, they make millions too. Someone advertised hair cream on Mercy Aigbe's page, she came back to say she made a profit of N2.5m in a day just because Mercy endorsed it. You and I know she will inflate the price and make more profit per day.

So, go and start work and make money for yourself so this EFCC yen yen yen syndrome can be erased.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by StrikeBack(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Yorubabyblood:
What's the job of mc galaxy self
MC Galaxy TV

Satisfied??
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Don't believe half of everything U read on the internet. The same MC Galaxy I know doesn't spend his money like that. This guy is damn too smart to spend his money like that. From my very first conversation with him to seeing him in person a couple of times and being in a club with him like twice. This guy is not a baller. He dare not spend like that. All na sakamanje. Doing it for the gram. He has to stay relevant to make a living.

Online beggar, kpele for the disappointment.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by tosinornottosin: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2019
This guy just want to trend by force, wetin happen nah
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Omihanifa:
All nah wash undecided MC galaxy and ubi nah from thesame village cheesy it's a planned work just to be in the news and paint ubi as a good guy

Person wen you come from same village wen no fit dash you money na mad man.
That's why Ubi helped him back then, nothing spoil!
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
nice...100k ain't beans

7 years ago 100k, that's a great sacrifice from someone who is not your siblings.That money could buy a plot of land in a good area in Lagos then.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Rubbish. Yeyebrities and fake lifd
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by NwaJozi: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Nigerians are so hateful tufia
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Shikini: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Omihanifa:
All nah wash undecided MC galaxy and ubi nah from thesame village cheesy it's a planned work just to be in the news and paint ubi as a good guy

They are not from the same village nor state.

Mc Galaxy is from Akwa Ibom State while
Ubi Franklin is from Cross River
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by andrew444(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Tladybukky:
Someone should please help him with 1 000,000 to make it 4 000,000 so that Ubi can pay his 4th baby mama her money. smiley

Someone that has already shared 1 million naira from the money to his Instagram followers

I laugh at people who think ubi is one poor guy
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by farem: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Omihanifa:

True or false, go and find your enemy to do good to if you want to prove a better point!
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by benqo01(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2019
OKorowanta:

Last time i checked you had problem with success
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by benqo01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one from mc galaxy.......its pays to show love when one is in need of it.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by cliper230(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Una funny o.
Felixalex:
Nice

Make he use am pay his baby mama make e remain 1m wey he go give her
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by cliper230(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
T
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by sameni123(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Omihanifa:
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by LyfeJennings(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Online beggar, kpele for the disappointment.

Hmmmm
I should have said U stupid but I won't say so
I don't need him
He needs me
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Bellotelli: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Still giving out to the haves, what have you done to help the have not.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
OKorowanta:

Warri,You right..lol Sapele,Warri dia langua na the same.
Yeah. I hail you
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago by greggng: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Now that he has paid , pls give him his pikin when you finally born .....olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Gifty On Set With Shan George And Ngozi Ezeonu (Photos) / Ayo Adesanya Shares Throwback Photo / Simi Rocks Henna Tattoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.