Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol (493 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by GISTM0RE: 4:32am On Jun 14, 2019
GistMore.com

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

“It was in the process that he threw me on the ground and it (rape) happened.

“I had to call on the youth the next morning, as the incident happened when it was already dark and damp. The youth later went to the NSCDC headquarters in Itu to report him, hence his arrest.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by GISTM0RE: 4:32am On Jun 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nwodosis(m): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Is possible she may not be the real biological mother, the culprit may be a victim of illegal adoption through theft or baby swapping in the hospital!
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by slivertongue: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2019
ABOMINATION
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Huh
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by saheedbadmus(m): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2019
aru..nkan ewo reh o..Abomination...the dude needs to be castrated...am sure their is another motive behind the rape
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Kingosytex(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2019
abomination of the highest order!!!

the he-goat should be castrated and thrown into jail
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Sureguytalk(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2019
angry angry angry angry Idiot why can't you masturbate or go to a brothel and pay 500 to 1000 to those cheap prostitute there. Your mama of all women. We the association of proper sex men reject him as a man. Investigation going on to ascertain the actuality of been a man. cool
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

“It was in the process that he threw me on the ground and it (rape) happened.

“I had to call on the youth the next morning, as the incident happened when it was already dark and damp. The youth later went to the NSCDC headquarters in Itu to report him, hence his arrest.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by tunjiajayi: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Yamrees outside sliding tackle to wake their parents from sleep or beheading their parents for money rituals have now included raping their mums or even their dads for pleasure.

Kwenu.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Karemarealty288(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Castrate the bingo and throw him inside the evil forest. He has offended God and Man.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Tonyspecial(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Ritual
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Jicqueville: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Abomination...
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by princeSammyz: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
He should be used to appease the gods kowe. How does one live with himself after such atrocity?
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by TANID(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
abomination of the highest order!!!

the he-goat should be castrated and thrown into jail

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Amazed At Who’s Behind Robbery At My House – Kemi Olunloyo / Photo: Gravedigger Slept In Grave To Prevent Burying The Dead. See Why / 72-Yr-Old Prophet Arrested For Impregnating, Killing And Burying Babcock Dropout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.