Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Broker's Commission For Joint Venture - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Broker's Commission For Joint Venture (376 Views)

Selling! 4/3bedroom Terrace @ Orchid.(buyer's Commission For You Alone) Eunice / Massive Discount And Commission For Agent - Buy And Build Residential Land / Join Our Team And Make Commission For Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broker's Commission For Joint Venture by akoaki(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2019
I am intending to engage a real estate agent in a joint venture deal to develop a land that belongs to another person.
Before starting negotiations with the broker, how much is not too much for me to pay the agent for searching for the land and introducing me ( developer) to the land owner.
The agent is not going to be involved in the process of preparing documents and construction.
Re: Broker's Commission For Joint Venture by ShafebProperty(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2019
You pay him 10% or 5% of the land value Depends on the land value, if it is 30million above you can negotiate to 5%

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Skygate Estate Igbesa Agbara / Land For Sale @ Rehoboth Parks And Garden, Lekki / Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.