Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan (20195 Views)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Leo Dasilva Robbed In Lagos Traffic / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by whytediamond(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yes we know ,you were robbed.

Yoruba people can lie...

Yea, they can lie.... even the blogger girl that claimed someone’s mansion at Enugu is Yoruba and she too can lie.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Psoul:

When I got to this point, I applied an abrupt brake. Went back to Google. Wen I came back, I concluded that the woman was a chronic liar.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Kemi is broke

She has been looking for a story to sell to us.

But then her proud self cannot humble herself and beg us.

It goes to say we are nothing. We need each other.

Internet popularity can make you look like a small god while you're wasting away in real life.

That's the ESSENCE of Life! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by nmaihat: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Please was there 4G in 2014?

Thank God for her safety

She did not say it was 2014 the 4G came, it was way before that cos according to her she stopped using the 4G phone "since 2014".
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
nmaihat:

She did not say it was 2014 the 4G came, it was way before that cos according to her she stopped using the 4G phone "since 2014".
4G is a new technology that wasn’t around in 2014 maybe 3G maybe even GPRS but not 4G that’s the clue that this story is a bit untruthful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by CanadaOrBust: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2019
tsinzu:
I can't believe it just because she says so, she has to provide concrete evidence. That lunatic can do anything for attention

She was probably thankful 4 the robbery, assuming the story is true

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Hahaha nairalanders no get chill. If this woman is a nairalander she would have committed suicide overnight cuz of comments here. I don laugh sote I don tire
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by plaetton: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
i thank God for your lives, no life was lost. phones and money can be replaced but not lives

this woman really needs help, financially, emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually.

she is really down and she needs urgent help. nigerians should please assist her. i apologise for her short comings

hushpuppi, davido, linda ikeji please, show her some love
Shut your silly mouth.
How many millions of Nigerians , who are not as privileged as she is, who have far less opportunities than she has have you helped ?
Is she crippled?
She even has a blogsite, a business from which others are taking millions of dollars.
Only fools would think throwing money at this fraud.
What Kemi Olunloyo desperately needs is a mental institution, not money from the public.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by ThePrincipal: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Like seriously ehn... O su mi o. How can you be pleading the Blood of Jesus as a muslim

What of that of Yahaya or Moha'

crisycent:
Foolish thing....you converted to Islam but pleading the blood of Jesus when in trouble. Na Jesus blood go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by nnamdiosu(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
When iyabo said she would deal with you, you took it as a joke. Its just starting, better close your mouth and be of age. Naija is different from america.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2019
This woman is seriously sick i swear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Deji63: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Nogodye:
I don't believe this woman story...she can be looking for a way to generate funds.She has bites all those finger that suppose to feed him.

Kemi Olunloyo has been threatening Nigerians with suicide yet she said she begged the robbers not to kill her? This woman needs a psychiatrist ASAP.

Why not just let the Armed robbers help her take her life?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Kingosytex(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2019
plaetton:

Shut your silly mouth.
How many millions of Nigerians , who are not as privileged as she is, who have far less opportunities than she has have you helped ?
Is she crippled?
She even has a blogsite, a business from which others are taking millions of dollars.
Only fools would think throwing money at this fraud.
What Kemi Olunloyo desperately needs is a mental institution, not money from the public.

i don't insult people so i dislike being insulted. i made my points clear and there was no where i made reference to you.

i would advise you to learn how to make your contributions without resorting to insults. you saying that i should shut up my silly mouth was uncalled for because you weren't the one that bought data for me neither were you the one that bought my phone for me

i will advise you to desist from making such comments because it is rude and improper..

Remain Blessed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by saucelake231(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
nmaihat:

so you mean she is trying too
4G don day before 2014 self....

anty kem kem.....use you back hand to clean your mouth���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cooked up story. Just talk sey you want money and sympathy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Vulcanheph(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
I wont be Surprised if she ends up Blaming davido For the Theft....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by EseBaba: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
You can have a licensed gun. The law permits it in Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Greatzeus(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
i thank God for your lives, no life was lost. phones and money can be replaced but not lives

this woman really needs help, financially, emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually.

she is really down and she needs urgent help. nigerians should please assist her. i apologise for her short comings

hushpuppi, davido, linda ikeji please, show her some love
Just last week she was accusing an actress' teenage daughter of been a runs girl,can you imagine undecided what kind of person does that,do you know how such will affect the innocent girl.
She is sick upstairs,old but so immature. She has made enemies unnecessarily of a lot of people. I don't pity her. She said some very evil things about her own dad, called him a ritualist,the man disowned her. All these just because she wants to be famous and some people pay her to write gossip.
Personally I think she hasn't seen anything yet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan by Alejobs: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" / Sharon Adeleke's White Wedding Pictures / Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.