Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari (17117 Views)

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by datola: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Buhari
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by mrkings84(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2019
SINCE I WAS BORN AND NOW I AM GETTING OLD, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FAYOSE IS TALKING GOOD ABOUT BUHARI...
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by TANID(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2019
sarrki:
Everyone knows that fayose hardly or I say never commended Pmb

For him to do

Shows obj have lost it completely
Obj Too Dey Like Wahala The Man Is Destroyed Our Country Derectly And Inderectly

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Nogodye:
Fayose is right on this...OBJ dissappointed yoruba race.
so June 12 is now a Yoruba cultural day or what?
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by elgramz: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Fayose hates OBJ with a passion
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2019
sarrki:
Buhari used obj to shine on Abiola

Baba obj really missed it

He hates Abiola even at death

Hated Awolowo too and hates Tinubu, Akande, Fashola et al . Such is OBJ's malevolent ego, he will gladly undermine any Yoruba leader, anytime and any day, who has the potentials to gain a greater profile than him. He frustrated and cheated Awolowo. He held Lagos to ransom and starved her of federal allocation because of his hatred of Tinubu's and fear of Jagaban's political genius. I don't know why some Yorubas praise OBJ. He is the worst Yoruba political leader ever in my opinion. Fayose is right on this occasion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by emptor(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2019
fayose is being honest here,but that does not mean he will jump ship.obj has been a big problem since he left office and I think it is because of his failed third term ambition

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by Stillthebest: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Seunolad1:
you understood the point.

Which point. Not Fayose. Abi e don decamp ni?
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Vggff57446:
Prove below
you are a fool for thinking everyone is gullible, after winning millions upon millions you are still advertising fix game for people to pay some few thousand.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by blackaxe78: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2019
seeker121:
One of the good reasons why OBJ cannot be truly regards as elder statesman in Ogun State,how can you hate your brother even to the point of death.Anyway I can see Jagaban playing a vital role in this whole June 12 recognition.

Obasanjo has no relevance in Ogun state.

He is politically useless.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by luluosas(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2019
It's not the issue of jumping ship, it is a matter of calling spade a spade. Thank you
nony43:
Fayose won jump ship

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by blackaxe78: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
Occloq54:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-18-52-12-87
winning is guaranteed
[/s]
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by brookz: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Oshoko shoko will definitely rub it on Obj's because the doe don't sit under the same shade.

Meanwhile, help me ask him how is retirement life? Because a brand new fish (Otoge) just joined the camp 3 days ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by DJInfluence: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
I believe, some would have said, it was tribalism had OBJ recognized Abiola. So it´s technically a no win situation for him. Don´t get me wrong, i also think, he should have recognized him.

However, what about the other presidents? They should have, but didn´t. This topic came up every year since 1999 at the same time like clockwork, but none of them recognized him. And why did Buhari took so long to do that? What if he didn´t win a 2nd term? All the same, kudos to him for giving honours to whom it´s due in the person of Late Abiola.
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by bewla(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Onyi4live:
Obj right now would wish to turn the hands of time
and die in Abachas cell grin
Onyi4live:
Obj right now would wish to turn the hands of time
and die in Abachas cell

1 Like

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by educator24(f): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Riversides2003:
Obasanjo was trying to be careful, if he had done that am sure he would have been backlashed by some people cos himself and MKO are from Abeokuta.

Just listen to yourself! You are afraid to do the right thing just because of what some imaginary bitter people would say? The way some of you think is shocking and unbelievable!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by erinalex: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2019
argon500:
Fayose and Obansanjo have never been on the same page before..

It is expected

And fayose and PMB has always been on d same page ?

Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2019
DJInfluence:
I believe, some would have said, it was tribalism had OBJ recognized Abiola. So it´s technically a no win situation for him. Don´t get me wrong, i also think, he should have recognized him.

However, what about the other presidents? They should have, but didn´t. This topic came up every year since 1999 at the same time like clockwork, but none of them recognized him. And why did Buhari took so long to do that? What if he didn´t win a 2nd term?. All the same, kudos to him for giving honours to whom it´s due in the person of Late Abiola.

June 12 as a democracy day was adopted and ratified in his first term, even Atiku wouldn't have been able to change it if he had won.

Obj is a bitter soul, no any way around that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by rusher14: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Riversides2003:
Obasanjo was trying to be careful, if he had done that am sure he would have been backlashed by some people cos himself and MKO are from Abeokuta.

Did he not benefit from Abiola's death because he's from SW?

3 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by blackpanda: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
sarrki:
Everyone knows that fayose hardly or I say never commended Pmb

For him to do

Shows obj have lost it completely

No it shows pmb us the best president ever!

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by Deadlytruth(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2019
DJInfluence:

However, what about the other presidents? They should have, but didn´t. This topic came up every year since 1999 at the same time like clockwork, but none of them recognized him. And why did Buhari took so long to do that? What if he didn´t win a 2nd term? All the same, kudos to him for giving honours to whom it´s due in the person of Late Abiola.
Obasanjo really had no excuse not to do it. It wasn't the perception of tribalism that restrained him from doing so but his ego and hatred for Abiola whom he said was not the Messiah at a time every reasonable Nigerian was agitating and sacrificing for the actualization of June 12.
Didn't Jonathan also not stubbornly refuse to do it even though no one would have had any basis to accuse him of tribalism for that? Even Yaradua with all the accolades showered on his as a 'democrat' refused to have anything to do with June 12 in his 2.5 year reign.
I think resentment against Abiola was generally a PDP philosophy as the IBB who annuled the said election ended up as the founder of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by lequama10: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2019
TANID:
Good One From PMB

We Should Don't Expect OBJ To Like What PMB Does. No! Never! He Wouldn't Like It At All Because That's One Of Were He Fails As A Former President Of Nigeria That Had Opportunity To Do Like So But He Fail And MKO Is From His Trib, That's Why I Hate Tribalism Because It's Has Nothing To Do When It's Comes To Love Or Help Each Others This OBJ And MKO And PMB Can Stand As A Lesson For Us
RIP English... English na chloroquine for your mouth ooo...
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by Autotech312(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2019
People are mentioning Abiola did he like Awolowo, Wole Soyinka, Dipo Diya, Taye Solarin, Fela Kuti to name but few he sees himself as the greatest individual that came out of Ogun state. No worries the end will justifies the means. If we are still celebrating Abiola after Twenty six years that says something.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by BRASH: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Buhari has honoured Abiola, therefore, even if that will be his only achievement in his next level scam, he will be considered (by zombies actually ) as the best president Nigeria has ever had. You guys are pathetic. Is Obj the only president after June 12 ?, were there no other presidents after him? Why single him out?. Why must he be the only one that should have done it? By the way, if you are talking about honour here, why is it that nobody is saying anything about the man who made the acclaimed freest and fairest election possible ? Humphrey Nwosu, the then INEC chairman who presided over the election, has never been acknowledged or commended since this June 12 jamboree started. Oh! I forget, he is a Biafran and an Ipob and as such there's place for him in the June twelve hall of fame. What a pity. Am I the against the honour given to Abiola? Certainly not. It is well deserved, but What is considered good for the goose, should also be considered good for the gander. Imagine if it a certain Mahmoud Yakubu? Would this day (June 12) have been reality? Abiola would have waited for 3 to 4 market days for the result of an election that wouldhave been marred by irregularities and violence. Infact, Yakubu of today would collected bribe and announced Tofa as the winner. But Nwosu choosed to be a true patriot. He never compromised. He maintained his integrity. The real intergrity. Until Nwosu is recognized, this June 12 is inconclusive One Nigeria indeed!
Re: Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari by tenmariner: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Auxtin85:
Fayose has said nothing wrong, I read yesterday Obasanjo and Abiola attended same secondary school, meaning they were friends at a time, if Obasanjo could not honor Abiola for 8yrs he ruled he failed.

They were even in the same school press organization
Baptist boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.