Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (5536 Views)

Well Used VOLVO S40 / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? / 2005 Volvo S60 Awd (all Wheel Drive 4x4) 2.5t N1.8 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective by frankcj(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICHLE VOLVO S60 OR S40.

HOW RELIABLE BOTH VEHICLE AND AVAILABILITY OF PARTS AND COST.

ALSO MAINTENANCE COST EFFECTIVE.
Re: How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
frankcj:

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICHLE VOLVO S60 OR S40.

HOW RELIABLE BOTH VEHICLE AND AVAILABILITY OF PARTS AND COST.

ALSO MAINTENANCE COST EFFECTIVE.

volvo are very reliable

your profile say you are in london so i dont see the need to ask for availability of parts as for cost there are average

i drive an s40 auto CD model full leather interior and air condition mileage on the clock 130 000miles but she still droves like new
Re: How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective by frankcj(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
@zimdrill,

You quite helpful. yes i am in uk and my message is applicable to Nigeria.
Pls do you know availability of the parts in Nigeria.
Re: How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective by sojioguns(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2010
The S40 and S60 are totally different cars to start with. I'm in Nigeria and I use an S60. Trust me, it isn't meant for kids here in Nigeria. Parts are both scarce and expensive, even as expensive as Mercedes parts. But all this doesn't stop me from loving the Swedish beauty. The S60 is a great car and honestly is an alternative to the Mercedes C class and BMW 3 series. It feels so safe and luxurious. So far the only issues I have had are suspension related due to the horrible roads in Nigeria. Car runs great.
I really can't say much about the S40 as it is a totally different design and chassis. Although the 05 and above S40 share parts and chassis with the European Ford Focus, so I guess parts should be fairly available.
Re: How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective by zinaLPF: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hi there!
Who knows a GOOD Volvo mechanic in the Lagos area?

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

WE MAINTAIN & SERVICE & REPAIR ALL KINDS OF BENZ/RANGE ROVER / What Is Your Say About Korean Version Of Lexus Es 350? / Now 940k only for this Mercedes Benz C-class C200 1998 Model (foreign Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.